pediatrician hyderabad India can clear u r doubts.

Old August 18th 07, 03:58 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
DOCTOR HYDERABAD

Default pediatrician hyderabad India can clear u r doubts.

RESUME

Dr. GANGADHAR RAO G B.Sc., M.B.B.S., D.C.H.,
F.C.I.P
Latha plaza, FLAT NO.:101, 262 / 2 RT, Mobile:
98494 09258
OPP. GANESH TEMPLE, VIJAYNAGAR COLONY, 98851 13722
NEAR NMDC, HYDERABAD-500 057, A.P., INDIA

CAREER OBJECTIVES : As a senior Doctor ( with 9 years experience ),
have experience in Diagnosing & treating General, cancer & HEART
patients as I worked in corporate Hospitals as a Physician &
Pediatrician. As a Previous Charity Project Team Leader - seeks a
challenging position and opportunity in your reputed growing
organization where I can utilize my skills in Good- Function;
Creativity, Problem solving, Decision making, Responsible, Goal
oriented.

EDUCATION

B.Sc. ( ZBC ) 1982 Siddhartha college Vijayawada, Nagarjuna Uni.
M.B;B.S. 1985 GUNTUR MEDICAL COLLEGE, GUNTUR A.P.
USMLE -(USA) 1993 EXAM IN SINGAPORE.
F.C.I.P 1994 IMA CHENNAI.
D.C.H. 1995 MRM COLLEGE, GULBARGA Uni., MCI- RECOGNISED.

EXPERIENCE & WORK SKILLS

AFTER D.C.H. ( 1998 ) - Worked independently, established
a team and Marketing persons to manage a Paediatric Nursing Home.
Established a Diagnostic Centre with Ultra Sound Scanning - For my
wife who is a Radiologist.

Oct. 2004 - Feb 2005 - Worked in INDO AMERICAN CANCER INSTITUTE
Banjara hills, Hyderabad- both Adult & Paediatric Cancer wards in
charge Doctor and participated in many health camps Organized by
IACI.
IMAGE HOSPITAL -Evening -Madhapur as Consultant
Paediatrician.

Feb 2006 -Aug 2006 - Worked in CARE HOSPITALS Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad in Paediatric ICU, NICU.

· Managed patients on Artificial Mechanical Respiratory Ventilators,
intubation, General Paediatric cases, ABG, Pre & post Operative
Paediatric cardiac cases, attended Deliveries.
· Looked after OP cases, introduced Novel Methods to treat and manage
Post Operative cases dieing because of under nutrition, Formatted Diet
Charts etc.
· Greater spontaneity in solving many practical problems.
Aug 2006 - April 2007 - Worked in YASHODA HOSPITAL
Secunderabad as a CONSULTANT PAEDIATRICIAN and as TEAM LEADER For
"MOBILE CANCER & HEART SCREENING" for ADULTS & CHILDREN - A Mega
Health Camps Project by Yashoda Charitable Trust. Many Health Camps
conducted by me.
Presently I am staying near Mehidipatnam i.e.
VijayNagar Colony and running a small clinic at morning hours.

Cond. Pg. ... 2

- 2 -

PROJECTS & MANAGING SKILLS:

Apart from managing patients in Hospital as Consultant Paediatrician,
I also looked after health
Camps.
· I designed-- Health camp OP Cards for easy screening of patients in
camps, Advertisement Banners, Cancer & Heart Pamphlets in Telugu
Language for common people.
· Coordinated Doctors, Paramedical Staff, bus crew, Transport
Coordinator, Hospital Administration, l etc. to make camps successful.
· Local camp coordinators selecting, Organising the health camps etc.,
& Participated in many Free health camps of Yashoda Hospital.
· Problem solving, Responsible, Reliable, Effective, Dedication,
Enthusiastic, practical, Productive, Identifying issues & form
hypothesis, Implement change for better growth, Dealing the things
from Hell.

AWARDS AND HONOURS:

· I have given many public addressing Speeches on stages on various
occasions - to motivate and bring awareness among Public, about common
diseases, Cancer and Heart Diseases of children and Adults.
· I conducted, participated in many Charity health Camps in-
Hyderabad, R.R. Dt., Mahaboobnagar Dt., Nizamabad Dt., Karimnagar
Dt., Warangal Dt., Cuddapah Dt., Medak Dt., etc. I examined 70 - 130
Patients in every camp on Behalf of Yashoda hospital, Voluntary
Organizations, Charity Organizations other Hospitals etc. ( Photos
attached )
· I received many AWARDS, MEMENTOES, HONOURS, Etc. on various
occasions. (Photos attached)
· My name and photo published in many major News Papers on various
occasions while conducting Charity based Free Health Camps etc.

COMPUTER KNOWS HOW:

· Applications - Microsoft office xp, word typing, power document,
Excel etc.

EXTRA CURICULR ACTIVITIES

· Photography, Tourism, Charity works etc.

PERSONAL PROFILE

Name Dr.Gangadhar RAO G
Fathers Name Late Shri. G.M. Rao
Date of Birth 15-Aug- 1966
Age 41 Years
Resident of Hyderabad
Religion / Nationality HINDU / INDIAN
Medium of Education English Medium (School & colleges)
Languages known Telugu, English, Hindi, & little Kannada
Martial status & Family married (Wife - Radiologist Doctor) and I have
a baby aged 2 years.

I hereby declare that the above particulars are true and correct to
the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date : - - 2007
Place: HYDERABAD

Dr.Gangadhar Rao G