How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

Old December 16th 07, 01:56 AM posted to misc.kids
toto

Default How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:22:13 -0800 (PST), mommak
wrote:

Stupid is as stupid does. A ninnie is a ninnie. You call it what you
want.

I had never even heard that term. A breast is a breast. My
granddaughter does call them *boobies* though. She is five and thinks
that is a funny word.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old December 16th 07, 01:57 AM posted to misc.kids
toto

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:17:11 -0800 (PST), mommak
wrote:

oung children do NOT need toknow what a Tittie is, so like I said
before we use ninnie, cause it is not a vulgar.

What is vulgar about the word breast?

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old December 16th 07, 01:58 AM posted to misc.kids
toto

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:24:47 -0800 (PST), mommak
wrote:

This is not a stupid blog, in fact this is a perfect place for it. So
if you don't want to discuss it... GET OUT

Your blog is NOT on this group. This is usenet. If you don't like
the regular posters, you get out.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old December 16th 07, 02:00 AM posted to misc.kids
toto

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:44:35 -0800 (PST), mommak
wrote:

thats entirely up to you and your opinion, sounds like you have some
issues you need to resolve, I sense a lot of negativity, this
discussion is not for morons its for people or youn mothers who have
small children and are intersted in weaning there baby

arggggh. I normally would not bother, but could you at least use a
spell checker?

Your posts make you sound illiterate.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old December 16th 07, 02:22 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 4:04 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 9:38 am, enigma wrote:
mommak wrote

oups.com:

On Dec 15, 8:33 am, "JennP."
wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

egroups.com...

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.comHereismy site
where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some
very helpful information on weaning your
babyhttp://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com

The "ninnie"? Dude, it's a...wait, I'll spell it so we
don't have it say it out loud...b-r-e-a-s-t.
ninnie is just a nice way of putting it to people,
especially other children

no it's not. it teaches kids to be embarrassed by proper names
of body parts. use the real terms. don't treat kids like
idiots. you aren't doing them any favors being cutsie.
lee- Hide quoted text -

Young children do NOT need toknow what a Tittie is, so like I said
before we use ninnie, cause it is not a vulgar.

Do they also not need to know what a foot is?- Hide quoted text -

yea shes already sucking her foot, when I say broke from the ninnie I
dont mean the bottle, and shes perfectly happy and it did not cause
any stress, we just suplemented the bottle at night for the ninnie
Old December 16th 07, 02:23 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 4:05 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 10:33 am, NL wrote:
Banty schrieb:

In article
,
mommak says...
On Dec 15, 8:33 am, "JennP." wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.comHereismy site where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some very helpful
information on weaning your
babyhttp://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com
The "ninnie"? Dude, it's a...wait, I'll spell it so we don't have it
say it
out loud...b-r-e-a-s-t.

JennP.
ninnie is just a nice way of putting it to people, especially other
children

Why does it need a "nice way of putting it"??

Maybe she doesn't have nice bre... uhm ninnies?
It's probably like not saying penis and saying "nr 1" or "nr 2" when you
pee/poop?

I also breastfed my son until he was about 4 or 4.5 years old. Nothing
wrong with that. At least it's no "worse" than letting kids have
bottles/pacifiers until they're that age, right?

cu
nicole- Hide quoted text -

Our baby has never used a pacifer. And yes it is wrong to breastfeed a
4 year old child, I believe it is ridculous. Even the doctors will
tell you to wean your baby around 1 years old.

Why? And what doctor told you this?

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

ask any doctor yourself when you should break a child from the ninnie
(or boob as some call it) it causes there teeth to protrude
inapropiately for some reason. do a search for yourself
Old December 16th 07, 02:23 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 5:19 pm, "Woolstitcher" wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 2:06 pm, Marie wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:19:11 -0800 (PST), mommak

wrote:
Yes... It is wrong to breastfeed a 4 year old. Even the doctors will
tell you that. We had Ariel broke from the ninnie by one years old.
She was very easy... It wasnot us forcing her, she done it herself.
http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com

No, it's not "wrong" to breastfeed a 4 year old. You are dead wrong
there.
And doctors tell you ALOT of things that aren't right...all of us have
good examples if you need any...
Marie

well I guess it's whatever you like , but for me it seems a bit odd to
let a child that can talk an walkd and have a conversaton suck on you
boob, no no no no just plain common sense shoul tell you
better....you just enjoyed it to much thats what it boils down to

so I see your a perv too ...- Hide quoted text -

not hardly, I have a 1 year old, and shes off the ninnie
Old December 16th 07, 02:25 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 5:29 pm, enigma wrote:
mommak wrote
oups.com:

Yes... It is wrong to breastfeed a 4 year old. Even the
doctors will tell you that. We had Ariel broke from the
ninnie by one years old. She was very easy... It wasnot us
forcing her, she done it herself.

look, you stupid spammer, there is nothing wrong with nursing
a 4 year old if both the child & mother wish to continue
nursing that long.
also, do you know basic grammar or are you illiterate as well
as overly opinionated?
lee

forst I am not a stupid spammer, it takes an uneducated person to call
someone stupid, stupid is is stupid does, and I didnt say there was
anything wrong with it, but to the world and myself I think it looks a
bit retarded to see a 4 year old child sucking your boob or drinking
from a bottle for that matter. But youre more than welcome to do as
you please with your child, that doesnt make it any more moral thought
Old December 16th 07, 02:26 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 5:32 pm, enigma wrote:
mommak wrote
oups.com:

thats entirely up to you and your opinion, sounds like you
have some issues you need to resolve, I sense a lot of
negativity, this discussion is not for morons its for
people or youn mothers who have small children and are
intersted in weaning there baby

you *are* a ninnie.
and it's obvious you don't know grammar. heh.
babies wean when they are ready to wean. if your kid weaned at
one, it wasn't anything *you* did, or if it was, you're one
sad ninnie.
lee

why thank you but I am perfectly happy with my family ...thanks anyway
for the nice comment
Old December 16th 07, 02:27 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 5:33 pm, enigma wrote:
mommak wrote
oups.com:

No. I'm a woman using my husbands ID. How would he know
anything about weaning a baby.

i bet he knows as much as you do about it.
lee

I doubth it were not that freaky, though some are I would guess

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com