school supplies!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4th 08, 11:03 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_5_]

Default school supplies!

I don't think I'd buy the kits, either, because I like to shop and buy
the particular eraser that I like or scissors or whatnot.

Which is exactly why if you buy something you don't want to pool it,
when I bought wipes, I didn't buy the cheapest, I bought the ones that
looked easiest to open, extract and close securely so they didn't dry
out, I also chose a brand that I knew didn't cause any irritation for DS
(I can't remember which child even was irritated by some brands of
wipes, they've probably grown out of it anyway and may never have been
bothered by it on their hands, I simply can't recall). So even though
the price difference was probably minimal, and the time spent short,
there still was some thought into me buying these specific wipes for DS,
only for him to dump them in a tray and apparently continue using the
exact same wipe system as used lower down, just the source of wipes
being the tray, not the store cupboard and the tray containing 10
individual packs rather than a bulk buy of Kirkland Signature.

An unrelated funny story, the first Costco I went to was the on in
Kirkland, and I wondered why everything was called Kirkland Signature, I
concluded it was either coincidence or Costco had such big sales they
could label everything by where it was being sold, so another Costco
would be something else signature! It was only when I went to California
and saw Kirkland Signature products there that I finally found out it
was because Costco started in Kirkland!

Cheers
Anne

teaching supplies Aula General 11 August 26th 06 01:37 PM
teaching supplies Chookie General 0 August 25th 06 01:48 AM
teaching supplies bizby40 General 1 August 25th 06 01:25 AM
School supplies?? Chris Child Support 15 August 29th 05 10:41 PM
Art Supplies for 2.5 year old GoofeeGyrl General 22 August 9th 03 06:19 AM