Kamron want to show you his new pro-breastfeeding outfits!

Old March 2nd 04, 10:29 PM
CY

Default Kamron want to show you his new pro-breastfeeding outfits!

I love this site - have bought from them before. Very good quality too, I
might add...
"Andrea" wrote in message

"Linz" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:14:04 -0000, "Andrea"

We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are

great!

He's cute!
Where did you get them from?
--
Linz
YB: 4 months, 15lbs 14oz

Thanx!

I got them from http://www.wavinbaby.com/. They have some other stuff too.

Andrea mom of 5.

Old March 2nd 04, 10:30 PM
Andrea

"teapot" wrote in message ...
"Andrea" wrote in message ...
We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are

great!

Not many women breastfeed round here, so I can't wait to show him

around!

Here is the link to view him in his new outfits;

http://tinyurl.com/3bd8v

Andrea mom of 5.

great T'shirts, beautiful (and huge!) baby - almost as beautiful as mine

:-)

thought you were in the US though.

teapot

Nope. I am a Lancashire lass now living in Shropshire )

Kami is big, I ordered the outfits in age 24 months so he would have growing
room but they fit now!

When the heath visitor saw Kamron the other day she said "Is he walking
yet?", I had to remind her that he was only 8 months! She thought he was a
toddler due to his size lol!

Andrea mom of 5.

Old March 3rd 04, 07:50 AM
Irrational Number

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

-- Anita --

Andrea wrote:
We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are great!

Not many women breastfeed round here, so I can't wait to show him around!

Here is the link to view him in his new outfits;

http://tinyurl.com/3bd8v

Andrea mom of 5.

--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Old March 3rd 04, 05:20 PM
Linz

On 2 Mar 2004 11:42:41 -0800, (teapot) wrote:

"Andrea" wrote in message ...
We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are great!

Not many women breastfeed round here, so I can't wait to show him around!

Here is the link to view him in his new outfits;

http://tinyurl.com/3bd8v

Andrea mom of 5.

great T'shirts, beautiful (and huge!) baby - almost as beautiful as mine :-)

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby! Did you see the sizes on the
t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

thought you were in the US though.

Nah, only a UKoGBaNIan would use Blueyonder!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz
Old March 3rd 04, 06:14 PM
Andrea

"Andrea" wrote in message ...

We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are

great!

Not many women breastfeed round here, so I can't wait to show him

around!

Here is the link to view him in his new outfits;

http://tinyurl.com/3bd8v

Andrea mom of 5.

great T'shirts, beautiful (and huge!) baby - almost as beautiful as mine

:-)

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby! Did you see the sizes on the
t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

thought you were in the US though.

Nah, only a UKoGBaNIan would use Blueyonder!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz

Kami is almost 9 months and he fits the 24 month romper size! I bought them
for him to grow into but they fit now!

Andrea mom of 5.

Old March 3rd 04, 07:15 PM
Jacqui

Linz wibbled

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby!

No, mine! Fight yer ferrit! :-) (And now mine comes with added tooth,
so he's even cuter. When he's not biting.)

Did you see the sizes on
the t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

I've found that all the US clothing we have (apart from Carter's) is
hopelessly small if you look at the age range and not the weight. Mind
you, so's stuff from Mackays here.

Technically T'd be 18m in WB today but less than half a pound takes him
up to 24m and he would put that on before any order arrived. Daft even
before you add on the recommended 1-2 sizes for reusables.

Jac

Old March 3rd 04, 10:52 PM
Linz

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:14:02 -0000, "Andrea"
wrote:

"Linz" wrote in message...

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby! Did you see the sizes on the
t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

thought you were in the US though.

Nah, only a UKoGBaNIan would use Blueyonder!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz

Kami is almost 9 months and he fits the 24 month romper size! I bought them
for him to grow into but they fit now!

It's quite incredible what different sizes are supposed to fit what
age baby!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz
Old March 3rd 04, 10:54 PM
Linz

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:15:08 +0000 (UTC), Jacqui
wrote:

Linz wibbled

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby!

No, mine! Fight yer ferrit! :-) (And now mine comes with added tooth,
so he's even cuter. When he's not biting.)

Actually, yours is pretty darned cute!

Did you see the sizes on
the t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

I've found that all the US clothing we have (apart from Carter's) is
hopelessly small if you look at the age range and not the weight. Mind
you, so's stuff from Mackays here.

Technically T'd be 18m in WB today but less than half a pound takes him
up to 24m and he would put that on before any order arrived. Daft even
before you add on the recommended 1-2 sizes for reusables.

World's gorn mad, I tell you!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz