Andrea S

Old October 19th 05, 01:22 PM
Anne Rogers

Default Andrea S

no posts from here since the thread "not getting excited yet", hopefully
she's had her little girl

Anne

Old October 19th 05, 04:21 PM
Mogget

In message , Anne Rogers
writes
no posts from here since the thread "not getting excited yet", hopefully
she's had her little girl

Here's hoping.

--
Mogget
Old October 19th 05, 04:33 PM
PattyMomVA

"Mogget" wrote and I snipped:
Anne Rogers writes
no posts from here since the thread "not getting excited yet", hopefully
she's had her little girl

Here's hoping.

Uh, she posted very early this morning in the thread "Natural donor
available in WI." (and didn't mention a new baby.....)

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old October 19th 05, 05:11 PM
Anne Rogers

Uh, she posted very early this morning in the thread "Natural donor
available in WI." (and didn't mention a new baby.....)

so she did, bother, though having read that post it is a very un Andrea type
of post

Anne

Old October 19th 05, 06:10 PM
Andrea S

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message ...

no posts from here since the thread "not getting excited yet", hopefully
she's had her little girl

Anne

Bless you for thinking of me )

Well I saw the midwife today, I am only 40+ 4 days and she wanted to come
and do a Sweep at my house on Saturday! I said no thanks, then she said
"Well we will book you in for induction next Tuesday". I said politely no
thanks. They want to do home visits on Saturday and Tuesday, and insisted
induction is a must once I am 14 days over, and will get the Registrar at
the hospital to call me.

I want my Girls birthday to be determined by fate - not Prostin!

Well I must have a cervix made of steel as I never go overdue!

Andrea not sweating it... yet!

Old October 19th 05, 07:02 PM
Anne Rogers

Well I saw the midwife today, I am only 40+ 4 days and she wanted to come
and do a Sweep at my house on Saturday! I said no thanks, then she said
"Well we will book you in for induction next Tuesday". I said politely no
thanks. They want to do home visits on Saturday and Tuesday, and insisted
induction is a must once I am 14 days over, and will get the Registrar at
the hospital to call me.

I want my Girls birthday to be determined by fate - not Prostin!

Well I must have a cervix made of steel as I never go overdue!

Andrea not sweating it... yet!

good for you Andrea, next Tuesday is very soon for induction, or at least it
seems that way, it's good for them to do homevisits though, it's so much
easier for you in late pregnancy.

Anne

FAO andrea Mamma Mia Pregnancy 1 April 22nd 05 03:24 PM
CNN - Andrea Yates Conviction Overturned Harley Davidson Pregnancy 4 January 6th 05 07:03 PM
Attn: Andrea!!! K ara H Pregnancy 7 September 5th 04 08:01 AM
Birth Announcement - Andrea aka Taniwha Grrl - x-post BrAtTy Pregnancy 22 August 5th 03 07:55 AM
Taniwha grrrl (Andrea) sharonx9 Pregnancy 2 July 14th 03 06:37 AM