"Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

Old July 19th 03, 02:32 PM
Kate R

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

blacksalt wrote in message ...

ISTJ's aren't rare and one site said that it was the most common pattern
for US presidents.

I think that I've seen that they are 6%-10% of the general population,
which is what you'd expect. However, I've also read that female ISTJs
are not common. It's considered a "macho" personality. Why? I have
no idea. I suppose the reserved, listening type of person does not
fit the sterotype of what a female should be like.

Of course, I grew up in a large, loud, rule-breaking family so my
whole perception is off, anyway.

I'm waiting for an ISTJ president who NIPs.

That would be an interesting president. Can you just imagine the
press conferences?

"Oh, excuse me. The baby wants to switch sides now. Talk amongst
yourselves!"

Kate R.
Old July 19th 03, 08:39 PM
Naomi Pardue

Any other INTP's or ISFP's? I think there aren't any other architects
here, fwiw. (I'm not counting Barbara/Circe's husband, since he
doesn't post.)

I came out as an INTP.
I wasn't too sure about some of my answers though. I suppose I should try it
again with different answers on some of the questionable ones and see if I get
a different result.
(I'm NOT an architecht, though my father is.)
I'm also not a computer scientist (another area they say INTPs excel in), or a
linguist. I find languages fascinating, but I"m terrible at them. (Except for
my own, which I'm tolerably good at.)

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

reply.)
Old July 19th 03, 08:49 PM
Naomi Pardue

I came out as an INTP.
I wasn't too sure about some of my answers though. I suppose I should try it
again with different answers on some of the questionable ones and see if I
get
a different result.

Huh! When I took it again, I got the same result, but even MORE so. My "I" and
"P" scores both went up substantially.

Old July 21st 03, 10:36 PM
kristi

Laura Faussone wrote in message ...
Irene wrote:

Sidheag McCormack wrote in message ...

Try this one:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/

(Jung typology test is what you want, but some of the other stuff might
also be interesting to some.)

Sidheag
edd Oct 13th

Any other INTP's or ISFP's? I think there aren't any other architects
here, fwiw. (I'm not counting Barbara/Circe's husband, since he
doesn't post.)

I used to do needlepoint, but haven't in many, many years.

And for the record, I have no problem with NIP.

delurking ...

I tested as an INTP several years back when everyone in my workplace was required to take the test and have
an all-day "team build" going over the results. :-/

I quilt and x-stitch and also, once I got the hang of BF, have no problem NIP. My husband once made the
comment "You'd just whip those out anywhere, wouldn't you?" ;-)

Laura
Mom to Allison, 4, Sophia, 2, and Edison, 2 months

I'm an INTP, as mentioned earlier. I work as a lawyer.

Kristi (who machine sews but avoids handwork because of bad wrists)
Old July 25th 03, 09:31 PM
Irene

Irene wrote:

[...]

Oops - I missed that! It's hard to keep track of all the posts,
especially when it's a new terminology that you are just learning.

I did find it funny that ISFP (the other thing I tested as) is
described as a Composer, since in some ways it is very similar to
being an architect.

Irene

At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 07:57 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
"Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD! Corinne General 138 July 25th 03 09:31 PM