Research Study on Supplemental Education Programs

Old February 11th 07, 08:15 PM posted to alt.child-support
Wendell Cheung

Default Research Study on Supplemental Education Programs

Hello, my name is Wendell Cheung. I am part of the Department of
Teaching and Learning, Steinhardt School of Education, New York
University. I am conducting this study as part of my class-based
research study. My faculty sponsor is Professor Diana Turk,
Department of Teaching and Learning, Steinhardt School of Education,
New York University. I am the Principal Investigator in the study
"Why do parents enroll their children in for-profit supplemental
education centers?"

The purpose of this study is to understand why
parents choose to enroll their children in for-profit supplemental
education centers (i.e. Kumon, Sylvan Learning Centers,
Huntington Learning Centers). To participate in this study, you must
be a parent/guardian. Participation in this study involves
answering 10 questions on an electronic survey about your family,
children's schooling, and your reasons for enrolling your children in
for-profit supplemental education centers. This survey will take no
longer than 10 minutes to complete. Participation in this study is
voluntary. Surveys will be available on the internet at a specified
website link. Completed surveys will be submitted electronically to
the Principal Investigator.

The survey is located at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?
u=170493091273

Please help me out by allowing me to send an email out to your group
members. Your assistance in this project with help further research
in the field of supplemental education programs.

If you have any questions at all about my request for approval into
your group, please feel free to email me (the Principal Investigator)
at

Thank You!

A School Paddling Correlation Study [email protected] Foster Parents 2 November 9th 05 01:48 PM
Kid is fussy A Carter Child Support 50 October 14th 05 06:48 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Foster Parents 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM