Poop Lol!

Old August 23rd 03, 10:08 PM
Irish Marie

Default Poop Lol!

I have to laugh at Liam, he almost always poops when I'm feeding him or at
least he'll always choose to poop when feeding rather than at any other
time. And everybody else in the room can hear him. He'll have us poor with
the amount of nappies he is going through..........might be time to
investigate cloth nappies (though I'm not too pushed on using them.)
With my older children who were both ff their poop smelt much worse and were
accompanied by a lot of grunting which Liam never does.
His poops are almost cute and don't stink badly at all.
I visited a friend today who is ff her baby, I knew when I arrived at her
apartment that she needed a nappy change..........ooh the whiff.
Just another benefit I guess!

--
Marie
Mum of 3

Old August 23rd 03, 11:31 PM
Lina

"Plissken" wrote in message
. ca...
"Irish Marie" wrote in message
I have to laugh at Liam, he almost always poops when I'm feeding him or

at
least he'll always choose to poop when feeding rather than at any other
time. And everybody else in the room can hear him. He'll have us poor

with
the amount of nappies he is going through..........might be time to
investigate cloth nappies (though I'm not too pushed on using them.)
With my older children who were both ff their poop smelt much worse and

were
accompanied by a lot of grunting which Liam never does.
His poops are almost cute and don't stink badly at all.
I visited a friend today who is ff her baby, I knew when I arrived at

her
apartment that she needed a nappy change..........ooh the whiff.
Just another benefit I guess!

I'm always laughing at Madeline when she poops. She quite often does it
while feeding too. She pulls off my breast looks up at me and gets this

look
of intense concentration on her face and then a very noisy bowel

movement. I
always laugh and then she starts laughing too. Too cute. It really is
amazing the things you find cute when you have a baby!

Nadene

Alena does that too, minus the laughing. While public health was here,
she let off one of her trademark farts, and the nurse thought it was me!
When I told her it was the baby, she barely believed me! It was
embarrassing, but funny as heck.
Babies are so awesome.

Old August 23rd 03, 11:45 PM
jake's mom

"Plissken" wrote in message
[...]

Jakobs poops don't stink either... but he does like to grunt while pooping!
BTW I love the name Liam for your son!

I'm always laughing at Madeline when she poops. She quite often does it
while feeding too. She pulls off my breast looks up at me and gets this

look
of intense concentration on her face and then a very noisy bowel movement.

always laugh and then she starts laughing too. Too cute. It really is
amazing the things you find cute when you have a baby!

Nadene

Jakob gets that intense look of concentration too! He smiles and laughs
right before and after his poops! He usually stays latched on but quits
drinking--he smiles while still latched on--he looks so cute when he does
that!

Robin

Old August 24th 03, 01:20 AM
Kereru

"Plissken" wrote in message
[...]

We used to call it the poo face. It was unique, he never made that face at
any other time! The funny thing was as a Mum of a boy I thought that girls
would be all quiet and discrete about it, until I met some baby girls that
is. Don't ask me where I got that idea from :-)

Judy

Old August 24th 03, 02:18 PM
Bruce and Jeanne

Plissken wrote:

I'm always laughing at Madeline when she poops. She quite often does it
while feeding too. She pulls off my breast looks up at me and gets this look
of intense concentration on her face and then a very noisy bowel movement. I
always laugh and then she starts laughing too. Too cute. It really is
amazing the things you find cute when you have a baby!

DD calls it the baby's "deep look". She's pretty good at spotting when
her brother's about to poop.

DS also has the noisiest bowel movements (for what I find) - I almost
always expect to be covered with it and when I change him, it's just a
little squirt.

Jeanne

Gray poop? Phoebe & Allyson Pregnancy 8 May 18th 04 04:16 PM
update to poop, solids vent.. ted Breastfeeding 0 August 14th 03 06:09 PM
poop, solids vent.. ted Breastfeeding 3 August 14th 03 04:44 PM
Poop question Faye Tarzwell Breastfeeding 8 August 14th 03 05:04 AM
blood in poop K.B. Breastfeeding 2 July 15th 03 01:00 PM