Isn't this just WRONG!

Old December 7th 03, 09:12 AM
KC

Default Isn't this just WRONG!

Actually it looks kinda convenient if it were sparingly used when
having a super busy day for a mom who is already bottle feeding. It
does look difficult to clean though.

KC

"Irish Marie" wrote in message ...
https://www.handybaby.com/index.php?content=gallery.php

I saw an article on this 'great' new product in the Irish Independent
Mothers and Babies Supplement today, and all I can say is that I am shocked!
There is bf, ff and then this which is the most uncaring, bad parenting tool
in the world imo.

Old December 7th 03, 02:44 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Irish Marie wrote:

*
*https://www.handybaby.com/index.php?content=gallery.php
*

There is a boy in my son's preschool class whose little sister uses one of
those.

Old December 8th 03, 01:41 AM
Sandi

--
Marie
Mum of 3

I work at a kid's clothing store (Gymboree) and I've seen a few people come
in the store with these. Every time I saw it all I could think was "That
poor kid probably never gets held!"

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3

Old December 8th 03, 05:33 AM
A&G&K

"Richard" wrote in message
Irish Marie wrote:
:
: https://www.handybaby.com/index.php?content=gallery.php
:
: I saw an article on this 'great' new product in the Irish Independent
: Mothers and Babies Supplement today, and all I can say is that I am

shocked!
: There is bf, ff and then this which is the most uncaring, bad parenting

tool
: in the world imo.

topping it off, though I can't tell for sure, that looks like a latex

nipple.

Richard
Micaela's dad

Please pardon my ignorance, but why is latex bad? (NB I've never used it as
I've never had the need - just curious).
Amanda

Old December 8th 03, 01:51 PM

A&G&K wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
Irish Marie wrote:
:
: https://www.handybaby.com/index.php?content=gallery.php
:
: I saw an article on this 'great' new product in the Irish Independent
: Mothers and Babies Supplement today, and all I can say is that I am

shocked!
: There is bf, ff and then this which is the most uncaring, bad parenting

tool
: in the world imo.

topping it off, though I can't tell for sure, that looks like a latex

nipple.

Richard
Micaela's dad

Please pardon my ignorance, but why is latex bad? (NB I've never used it as
I've never had the need - just curious).

I think it's just because people can develop extreme sensitivity to it and
the more you're exposed to it the closer you get to being sensitive to it.
Does that make sense?? If you develop a sensitivity to latex it pretty
much affects every aspect of your life. They have to have special 'latex
free' carts at hospitals and doctors office to treat these people. You
usually have to wear some sort of health notice to let people know in case
your brought into a hospital unconscious or something. Can you imagine
what could happen if you're sensitive to latex and they intubate you with
a latex tube? Very bad.

Manda

Old December 12th 03, 10:53 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Irish Marie" wrote:

https://www.handybaby.com/index.php?content=gallery.php

I am just wondering at the kind of suction the poor kid would have to work up
to get anything out of the thing!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc
Old December 12th 03, 11:05 AM
Anne Rogers

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

where did you find that quote?

I know there is an overlap of at least 2 between cam.misc and m.k.b. but I
wouldn't have expected it to include you!

Old December 13th 03, 01:05 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Anne Rogers wrote:

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the
astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider
one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

where did you find that quote?

I know there is an overlap of at least 2 between cam.misc and m.k.b. but I
wouldn't have expected it to include you!

DH reads alt.humor.best-of-usenet, and shares the best with me. And you're
right; I haven't been to Cambridge, or indeed the UK!