Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 4th 04, 06:27 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Troll "Moon Shyne"

Nice, complete quote, Jill. Did you have anything to add?

"Jill" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:45:28 GMT, "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"
wrote:

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
C'mon, Bob - it ain't defamation when it's the truth - didn't they

teach
you
that in law school?

What is defamation will be decided in a Court of Law. Trolls who snipe

from
hiding
cannot prove the "truth" of their defamatory lies from their places of
hiding. That
includes you "Moon Shyne".

Old June 4th 04, 06:33 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Two "Sucker_Sux" defamatory websites shut down

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
s.com...
In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"

wrote:

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
ws.com...
(deleted)

Yesterday, almost every one of "Sux" posts included death/suicide

threats.

ROFLMAO

What the hell is a "suicide threat?" LOL

You will be surprised to learn that pressuring someone to commit suicide
is actionable tort. Case law to be supplied after you bare served and
the initial portion of your case is presented by me. Your further criminal
vituperation, quoted below, is yet another element upon which you
shall be prosecuted.

--Bob Hirschfeld, JD
http://www.nolawyer.com/lawtapes.com

PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
Tel MX 011 52 638 382 0214

Thus far today, such threats seem to be missing. Must be something
I said in one of my responses.

Go kill yourself, you miserable wretch. The world would be a far
better place if you were swinging from your attic rafters.

But the jeopardy of a criminal indictment
may have affected the "Sux" campaign. "Sux" criminal posts are preserved.

Go here, in case you need help with the rope.
http://www.realknots.com/knots/noose.htm

Old June 4th 04, 06:44 PM
krp

Default One Turthful "Sux" Website Still Up

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
s.com...

Bobby the TRUTH is an ABSOLUTE DEFENSE you KNOW that! It is public record
that you are a CONVICTED LIAR!
Only a fool would fear a lawsuit from you except for the massive amount

of
time and legal bills they would have to endure dealing with your madness.

I wonder if he really has a beach house down there. I guess I'd take
that. And his video equipment, which I would burn, so that it might
never again defile the world with its evil output.

Bobby don't look now but the Arizona Supreme Court found you to be a chronic
LIAR and your appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court was thrown out as soon as
they could get the justices to stop laughing at you!

YOU IS WHAT YOU IS BOB!

Old June 4th 04, 06:47 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Two Defamatory "Sux" Websites Shut Down

"krp" wrote in message

Only a fool would fear a lawsuit from you except for the massive amount of
time and legal bills they would have to endure dealing with your madness.

Sounds good so far. "Sux" is such a fool. Perhaps so is "KRP".

Old June 4th 04, 06:47 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD