Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 5th 04, 02:09 AM
krp

Default Hirschfeld threats!

"Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote in message
s.com...

There IS NO legitimate use for use of the Penile Plethysmograph other than

its
original purpose: to determine whether nerve connection exist in

paraplegics to
their lower body, including the penis. There are NO QUALIFIED EXPERTS
on the ersatz use regarding sexual interest resolution, "which type of

sexually
explicit photograph produces a larger microscopic erection." PPG is still

not
scientifically accepted evidence, notwithstanding the flummery of you and
you alleged "experts".

Hirschfeld you remain suffering compound ingorance. You don't even know
what you don't know. The PPG .... HAS been accepted under the Frye standards
in several states. I think 19 at this point. YOU chave never seen one, have
ZERO idea how they operate. And the PPG is NOW accepted within Psychology
and Psychiatry. I won't argue with an ASS weho has ZERO concept of the state
of science. Hell, Bob, I don't think you can even SPELL science. Your claims
to the contrary date back to your HUGE VICTORY in the 80's. Don't let me
break this to you Bobby, know what a CD is? How about a DVD? Technology has
m,oved a liuttle bit since the STONE AGE that YOU live in in your mountain
HIDEaway in Meeeehhhheeeeco Bob! The research in the PPG is SOLID and
accaptance EVEN IN ARIZONA you TWERP is established as well..

WHO would that "EAST COAST fraudulent practitioner" be?
Got a NAME for us Bobby?

I'm sure you know who he is. You've made a lot of fraudulent money
by referring your clients to him.

Ah so you have NO such NAME Bob., Thought so! Just More Hirschfeld
BULL**** one more LIE from a professional CONVICTED liar! Just one more
claim you have MADE UP!

Nonsense. I am an expert litigator in some disciplines, and certainly the

research
which supported my successful legal prohibition of PPG in AZ entitles
me to some substantial credibility. Use of the PPG for distinguishing
between types of sexual interest, or any establishment of existence of
sexual interest, are charlatanism.

You are an expert at NOTHING Hirshfeld except making fraudulent claims.
The problem with the PPG in Arizona was that it was being used by a person
TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED to use it. A social worker with ZERO training on its
use, and using it on a child to satisfy his own twisted sexual interests.
But that was the 1980's bob. This IS, in case you have failed to notice, the
year 2004. Lots has changed, including weeding out the social workers and
high school drop out cops using the PPG inappropriately There is now a
professional organization that has set standards for the administration of
PPG evaluations, but you ALWAYS have proceeded with fragmentary knowledge
and made WILD and UNTRUE claims, which is what cost you your law license.

I do not seek respect from Pangborn, who destroyed his own credibility
decades ago.

I have FAR more than YOU Bob!

Now that's REALLY hilarious, Pangborn.

I still HAVE my licenses Bobby. I was NEVER convicted of being a LIAR
Bob, YOU have been more than once!

Once again, Pangborn would be well advised to seek a lesser adversary

than me.

Bob there are NO lesser adversaries than YOU.. You'd better come to

grips
with that FUGITIVE!

I travel freely within the United States, as I did twice in the past month

and a half.
Your claim above that I have the status of "fugitive" is another example

of your
actionable libels. Beware of your future liability. I don't hide from you,

I reserve
the right to file an action near Pinellas Park on my next annual visit to

Florida,
or in a valid forum more convenient to me.

Bob you are welcome to do that, you'll find that if you did, it would
wind up being a suppository you'd have difficulty removing. I didn't say you
were a fugitive from the law, but we both know that you have some former
clients who have threatened to beat you into a bloody pulp. I don't see you
standing up to THEM Bob!

You may avoid such consequence by absolutely
abandoning the thread between us, and concentrating on your very real
adversaries whom you above claim are more effective against you than I.

Hirschfeld YOU have tried your pathetic blackmail threats on me in the
past. I will answer you today the same way I answered you in 1982... "SCREW
YOU HIRSCHFELD.... GO FOR IT!" Just remember Bob.......... RULE 11! I will
cram that SO FAR up your pipe that you will speak like a sopranno for the
rest of your life, GOT IT? The TRUTH is an ABSOLUTE defense. Go scare some
children Bob!

Now, before your knee hits your jaw, or your finger hits the keyboard,
THINK.

BRING IT ON BOB! NOBODY is afraid of a DISGRACED DISBARRED EX LAWYER!

Old June 5th 04, 02:12 AM
krp

Default Troll "Moon Shyne"

"Jill" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:27:24 GMT, "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"
wrote:

Nice, complete quote, Jill. Did you have anything to add?

Sure. I hit the wrong button. Sue me.

Look out the badass with SUE you!!! Bob forgets he threatened me in 1982
with a lawsuit. I am STILL awaiting the process server! I even offered to
give directions.

Old June 5th 04, 02:32 AM
grumpus

Default Pangborn

Bob Hirschfeld, JD wrote:

"krp" wrote in message

(Pangborn's defamatory lies deleted)

If you look carefully, Mr. Pangborn, you will find that NOWHERE in these
recent threads did I INITIATE reference to Kenneth R. Pangborn.
You are hereby challenged to accurately quote any INITIAL reference
by me to you. I have successfully resisted
writing anything publicly about you for decades. The problem, Mr.
Pangborn, is that so many smelly shoes fit you, that you take them
personally even when made for the feet of someone else.
Now that you have drawn your own personal enemies
to this thread, along with their promotion of their own websites aimed at
your deflation, I wish you luck. Unlike the "Sux" character, your physical
whereabouts and long defamatory history are generally in the public
record. This is your chance to cease your newly-lit incendiaries against
me.

By the way, I have had no beard for some time, have never spent any time
in Mexican Mountains, (I reside as close to sea level in my beach home, as
you reside in Florida), and the history of my ancient battles
against the crooks of the AZ bench and bar, are public information of
which I am proud. I have no apology or the
judicial lies upon which my disbarment was procured.. Your accounts of
long-ago late-night
conversations with me are the type of imaginitive dishonesty for which you
are famous. Your veiled nonsense about my having only one false-abuse
victory is easily refuted by my multiple, important, successful
false-accusation cases for which
histories or written judicial documents have for years been published in
the Internet.

On the other hand, of my judicial enemies who put their fabrications about
me in the public record, the worst of the judges in Arizona died of lung
cancer before I could publicize his personal history of alcoholism and
beating his children, and
the Chief Justice of the AZ Supreme Court who wrote the lies in his
disbarment opinion regarding me, has apparently "retired" in disgrace,
before I published the record of his punishment for dishonesty while he
was still in law school.

Unlike you, Mr. Pangborn, I have had a solid, ten year history as a
practicing fathers' rights attorney, of which I am proud. Over a
thousand children retained their relationships with their fathers, because
of my decade's work. I am responsible for
changing certain parts of Arizona's domestic relations and juvenile laws,
all on the public record. I stopped Arizona CPS' cross-ethnic adoption
prohibition. I stopped misuse of the Penile Plethymograph in Arizona
(a testing procedure apparenly advocated by you). I protected a young
father from judicial overruling of his fifth amendment rights. In two
specific
cases, I obtained sole custody for fathers when the mother(s) had
physically sexually molested small children in their attempt(s) to secure
custody for themselves. I am certainly not perfect,
but your yowling cannot take from me these and many
other real achievements in my ten years as an Attorney.

Obviously, you cannot joust with me publicly without immediately
attracting the hordes of your own enemies. You would be well advised to
seek a lesser adversary than me.

Best Regards,

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
http://www.nolawyer.com/lawtapes.html
MX Tel: 011 52 638 382 0214

pangborn is scum

Old June 5th 04, 06:37 AM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default l "Kenneth Pangborn"

"krp" wrote in message

Look out the badass with SUE you!!! Bob forgets he threatened me in 1982
with a lawsuit. I am STILL awaiting the process server! I even offered to
give directions.

Instead, Pangborn admits that he stopped harassing me circa 1982, probably
as
a result of my offer to sue him. Now, in 2004, he's apparently intent on
resuming
his characteristic dishonest attacks. His address in the Tampa area of
Florida is
well known. If he continues, who knows, a process server may appear on his
doorstep.