20 weeks and suddenly up most of night feeding..

Old September 5th 03, 12:02 AM
fi

Default 20 weeks and suddenly up most of night feeding..

I thought the same thing....If thats what it is it will setting in a week or
2

The joys of parenting huh

FIona

"Sue" wrote in message
It could be related to a growth spurt. Has she had any colds? Ear

infection?
Teething? I would bet money that it is a growth spurt though.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Pamela Perkins wrote in message
m...
Dear all,

HAnnah just hit 20 weeks and for the last 3 nights has woken up at 3am,
wanting to feed every hour until 8am, when we start our day (she wakes

up
completely ;-)

note this also means for us several diaper changes in the middle of the
night (she wriggles all around in bed when she has a sopping diaper

( we
co-sleep...

Could this be a growth spurt, or a sign that she needs regular food

during
the day to suppliment, since she is hungry at night? She is a big baby

(99%
weight, 5% height)...

I do not notice feeding changes durign the day, although she has become
increasing cranky at nap times...

ack!

pam

At 32 weeks..... Jill Pregnancy 1 March 24th 04 09:22 PM
2-Month Old Sometimes Suddenly Screams Greg Lovern General 5 February 3rd 04 01:54 AM
20 weeks and suddenly up most of night feeding.. fi General 1 September 5th 03 04:31 PM
Ultrasound -28 weeks & update Elly Pregnancy 7 July 22nd 03 09:59 PM
Sleeping through night nursings Larry McMahan Breastfeeding 3 July 16th 03 08:46 AM