Cruisin' for a bruisin'

Old July 26th 05, 05:12 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
..

cathyb wrote:

snip what cathy b wrote

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
egroups.com...

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
legroups.com...

... Nonsense Has taken Over in*Health* Newsgroups

You have just noticed ?

amazing

No, I have not just noticed. Why don't you try and stop it?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Stop it ...
Who wants to stop it ?

Anyone who is insterested in not wasting bandwidth. I rather thought, you
might pick on on that.

It seems that those who are involved are delightfully entertained.

Then, please find an appropriate newsgroup, or stop crossposting

As you can see from my title, these groups are *health* newsgroups.
Frankly.
we don't need raving loonies.

Jan

RL

snip all diversions

Old July 26th 05, 05:25 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
snip what george_of_the_bush wrote:

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
legroups.com...

... Nonsense Has taken Over in*Health* Newsgroups

You have just noticed ?

amazing

No, I have not just noticed. Why don't you try and stop it?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Stop it ...
Who wants to stop it ?

Anyone who is insterested in not wasting bandwidth. I rather thought, you
might pick on on that.

It seems that those who are involved are delightfully entertained.

Then, please find an appropriate newsgroup, or stop crossposting

As you can see from my title, these groups are *health* newsgroups.
Frankly. we don't need raving loonies.

Jan

snip all diversions and instigating of fights, by liar Mark Probert

Old July 26th 05, 05:29 PM
LadyLollipop

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
oups.com...

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
egroups.com...

... Nonsense Has taken Over in*Health* Newsgroups

You have just noticed ?

amazing

No, I have not just noticed. Why don't you try and stop it?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Stop it ...
Who wants to stop it ?

Anyone who is insterested in not wasting bandwidth. I rather thought, you
might pick on on that.

It seems that those who are involved are delightfully entertained.

Then, please find an appropriate newsgroup, or stop crossposting

snip

As you can see from my title, these groups are *health* newsgroups.
Frankly. we don't need raving loonies.

snip instigating of fights by liar Mark Probert

Old July 26th 05, 05:32 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
LadyLollipop wrote:
What a waste of bandwidth.

snip instigating of fights by liar Mark Probert, whose syle has NOT
adjusted

Old July 26th 05, 06:02 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
LadyLollipop wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

... Nonsense Has taken Over in*Health* Newsgroups

You have just noticed ?

amazing

No, I have not just noticed. Why don't you try and stop it?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Stop it ...
Who wants to stop it ?

Anyone who is insterested in not wasting bandwidth. I rather thought,
you
might pick on on that.

It seems that those who are involved are delightfully entertained.

Then, please find an appropriate newsgroup, or stop crossposting

As you can see from my title, these groups are *health* newsgroups.
Frankly.
we don't need raving loonies.

Jan

RL

Indeed not. We already have one in Lollipop

This isn't about Lollipoop.

Yes it is, silly. You poopsted something that was dumb and made it about
yourself.

There is an EXCELLENT example of twisting, and incorrect placing of blame.

Actually the dumb was posted by raving loonie.

IIRC, it is YOU who brought this *gang* of loonies over here.

Jan

Always Putting the Blame on Others. For some people, the first reaction to
problem is to find someone to blame. Blaming is a defense mechanism to
avoid
taking personal responsibility for the situation. The blamer rapidly finds
fault in the other person and criticizes them. Trying to find a solution
to the
problem is much better than looking for someone to blame. Blaming is a
pattern
in some families that keeps people from becoming closer. People who blame
others or situations without taking responsibility for their contribution
the problem never get the sense of satisfaction of growth. By refusing to
see
their own errors, they lose the opportunity to change the very aspects of
themselves that keep them stuck.

considering I have not mentioned mercury poisoning, there will no reason
for Rich to follow this post. Unless, of course GASP Rich is a
cyberstalker *;*
The proof is in the pudding:-)))))

* My primary intent is to expose her lies about mercury poisoning. If
Jan Drew posts 100 times about having mercury poisoning and I only
refute it say 30 times then there are 70 out of 100 that go unrefuted.
An unsuspecting lurker may read her claim and not read the refutal*

Aloha,

Rich

Old July 26th 05, 06:25 PM
O'Hush

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when O'Hush wrote:

Nothing suspicious. My lab partner is 20. Having examined her
for about an hour a week for the last 9 weeks, I can say with a
fair amount of certainty that she shows no evidence of pathology
based on the tests we were taught to perform. My knees are
slightly creaky, but aside from that I'm healthy.

Ah that's good... it would freak me out to find something amiss in a
fellow student!

I examined DH for practice too (he's 43), and I did find a large,
mobile, nontender epitrochlear (elbow) lymph node, which is
supposed to be a potential sign of mediastinal (heart area)
inflammation, but he says it's been there for years.

Do you think it should be checked out? I'd be worried myself but
then it seems worry is my natural state of being.

I'll be sure he asks the doc about it next time he goes, but I listened to
his chest and it sounds just like it's supposed to in every way. He's
diabetic, but he's practically religious about his diet, and his blood sugar
is under perfect control on diet and exercise. But you're right -- his doc
should be made aware of it if she's not already.

Hey- it's Tuesday! Have you had the results yet?

No. I'm studying at home today so I won't find out until tomorrow unless we
hear by e-mail, but my job for 10 years before I went to nursing school was
preparing medical documentation very similar to what I had to write for that
final, so I don't *think* I could have failed (it's pass/fail too).

--Patti

Old July 26th 05, 06:42 PM
Rich

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Always Putting the Blame on Others. For some people . . .

snip plagiarized material

Jan, please note that this line is included in the header for the article
you stole this from:

"Lynne Namka, Ed. D © 2002 "

It's at: http://www.angriesout.com/grown14.htm, an attribution you
conveniently and dishonestly omitted. Plagiarism is stealing and lying, Jan.

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF!
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old July 26th 05, 06:49 PM
Rich

"O'Hush" wrote in message
. com...
"Vashti" wrote in message
[...]

When you graduate, come to Hawaii and get a job. We're short-staffed.

;o) Rich

Old July 26th 05, 06:58 PM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

snip hissy fit from Rich

--Rich

Old July 26th 05, 07:15 PM
O'Hush

"Rich" wrote in message

"O'Hush" wrote in message
. com...
"Vashti" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Hawaii. I may have to consider it... I have thought about doing a
little travel nursing, maybe for a year or so, with my son and husband in
tow. There are loads of sites like this one:

http://www.nurse.tv/