Murder by Chelation

Old August 27th 05, 07:53 AM
Rich

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:8%RPe.283106$x96.139092@attbi_s72...

"Rich" wrote

Poor, Rich, get a life.

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:SmRPe.285424$_o.249018@attbi_s71...

"HCN" wrote in message

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
LadyLollipop wrote:

That makes NO sense with the *selective* snipping

Therefore, I will NOT reply and further snip, ALL written by dishonest
HCN.

HA!
--

--Rich

Thus proving my point.

Old August 27th 05, 05:42 PM
Majusmaximum

While not pro- or anti-IV chelation for others, as I've said elsewhere, I
would not subject my child to this if he/she was diagnosed with heavy
metals.

As to the requirement for the double-blind, controlled, blah-blah testing
of medical procedures: I do recall reading maybe about 12 yr. ago an
article in a health magazine where it was revealed that, and I quote, "the
majority" of medical procedures performed on a daily basis by MDs all over
USA have not ever been subjected to the tests-for-safety-and-effectiveness
[that the MDs are now squealing they want to see "alternatives" be
subjected to.]

As I recall, this finding was made by the Office of Technololgy
Assessment, an arm of Congress.

Old August 27th 05, 07:43 PM
CWatters

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
How do we know this? Were the parents warned about possible side effects
of IV EDTA? None of the articles seems to mention this. There have been
prior deaths due to its use before, so it is certainly not a benign
treatment.

http://www.pdrhealth.com/content/nat...s/200120.shtml

"According to the American Heart Association, other reported side effects
[of EDTA] include

anemia
blood clots
bone marrow damage
fever
headache
insulin shock
irregular heartbeat
joint pain
low blood pressure
painful and difficult urination
severe inflammation of the area where the needle is inserted
and stroke."

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupple...cidEDTAcs.html

"Other serious side effects that have been reported include
low blood sugar
diminished calcium levels
headache
nausea
dangerously low blood pressure
kidney failure
organ damage
irregular heartbeat
seizures
or even death."

Old August 27th 05, 07:44 PM
CWatters

"HCN" wrote in message
Especially since if he REALLY had lead poisoning then he would have

received
treatment for that in the UK. Their National Health Service would have no
problem treating a child with real lead poisoning.

or even real Mercury poisioning.

Old August 27th 05, 08:02 PM
LadyLollipop

"CWatters" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
Especially since if he REALLY had lead poisoning then he would have

received
treatment for that in the UK. Their National Health Service would have
no
problem treating a child with real lead poisoning.

or even real Mercury poisioning.

EXCEPT, it's impossible to treat it, when with the denial of it's existence,
it is NOT even looked for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old August 27th 05, 08:04 PM
LadyLollipop

"HCN" wrote in message

"CWatters" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
Especially since if he REALLY had lead poisoning then he would have

received
treatment for that in the UK. Their National Health Service would have
no
problem treating a child with real lead poisoning.

or even real Mercury poisioning.

True.

LOL

*gang members* stick together

Old August 28th 05, 07:51 AM
excatholic

Mark Probert wrote:
LadyLollipop wrote:
I suggest you print this out and take it to your Rabbi, this week. along
with the post where you said this:

Shouldn't worry, Mark; go for it. I imagine your Rabbi, along with most
of the priests I met during my parentally enforced tenure as a
Catholic, isn't devoid of a sense of humour. Unlike Lollipop.

Cathy

Only if you print out a few hundred of your posts and give them to your
clergyperson.

Mark Probert Aug 22, 9:14 am

*I read Torah every day*

Jeff wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
newsvvPe.279478$x96.102196@attbi_s72...

"Jeff" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Unfotunately we have an epidemic of autism.

Unfortunely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,

Yet, vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

Jeff

This LIE keeps getting repeated.

Now for what Jeff snipped.

Actually, YOU are the lowest of low with this title.

Chelation, which is useless for treating autism, killed a kid.

YOU don't know that!

The subject is accurate.(I am guessing that is what you mean by
"title,"

NO, you are NOT guessing, you in FACT are LYING!!!!

Obviously, Jan missed Jeff's point.

but you seem

to be unable to define anything.)

I can certainly tell a LYING title.

I can certainly see Mark LIED.

I can certainly see YOU are LYING.

It is VERY VERY VERY clear.

Stupid, listen.....the *SUBJECT* is my OPINION of the events. Here we
have a healthy kid who dies while getting this treatment. My inferfence
is that the treatment killed him.

I do death reviews for clients every day. I look for the obvious, and the
not so obvious. Here, unless it can be shown that there is another cause,
and the parents have made no such claim, then it is the CHEATlation that
killed him. He was CHEATed out of a life. I have read every article
Google News can find.
\\
When the autopsy proves me correct, what part of my anatomy do you think
I want you to kiss?

Personally, I would rather not have any part of my anatomy kissed by
Jan.

I must agree. I was evil for thinking that. Satan made me do it.

(Cue Jan to snip everything except the last sentence.)

Old August 28th 05, 07:55 AM
cathyb

excatholic wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
LadyLollipop wrote:
I suggest you print this out and take it to your Rabbi, this week. along
with the post where you said this:

Shouldn't worry, Mark; go for it. I imagine your Rabbi, along with most
of the priests I met during my parentally enforced tenure as a
Catholic, isn't devoid of a sense of humour. Unlike Lollipop.

Cathy

Aaaagh! Happened again. My son thinks it's very funny that he gave me
an extra nickname. Unfortunately, it seems to pop up without warning,
and I keep forgetting to check at the top of the post.

Jeff wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
newsvvPe.279478$x96.102196@attbi_s72...

. earthlink.net...

Old August 28th 05, 08:16 AM
LadyLollipop

"cathyb" wrote

Poor mess Dalefield, blames things on her son.

How delightful.

excatholic wrote:

Jeff wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message