Christian(Faith) Paediatricians in Dallas/Irving Tx?

Old October 6th 05, 08:42 PM
BJ

Default Christian(Faith) Paediatricians in Dallas/Irving Tx?

All,
Does anyone know of any Christian Paediatricians (believers) in the
Irving/Dallas Tx area ?

Thanks
BJ

Old October 6th 05, 10:34 PM
Mark Probert

BJ wrote:
All,
Does anyone know of any Christian Paediatricians (believers) in the
Irving/Dallas Tx area ?

Why would a doctor's faith be important? Wouldn't you want to be more
concerned with his training, education and experience?

Old October 6th 05, 10:42 PM
BJ

Oh Mark,
I am fed up with hopeless and disappointing doctors !!!

BJ

Old October 7th 05, 02:46 AM
HCN

"BJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh Mark,
I am fed up with hopeless and disappointing doctors !!!

BJ

And how does their religion come into play there? Why would that matter?

Also, wouldn't it be better to look around locally rather than an
international forum?

Old October 7th 05, 02:42 PM
Mark Probert

BJ wrote:
Oh Mark,
I am fed up with hopeless and disappointing doctors !!!

BJ

How does having a Christian doctor solve that?

Old October 7th 05, 05:14 PM

BJ wrote:
Oh Mark,
I am fed up with hopeless and disappointing doctors !!!

BJ

I think you'll find a better doctor by asking around and getting a feel
for them by reputation rather than asking around based on their
religion. JMHO.

Mark, MD

Old October 7th 05, 07:56 PM
HCN

"BJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh Mark,
I am fed up with hopeless and disappointing doctors !!!

BJ

Also, while you are checking around LOCALLY (doing things like asking around
during the social hour after church) you might want to include "Family
Doctors" in your queries. This is a specialty that takes babes to
geriatrics, and sometimes deals with whole family issues (like when we had
our own "strep throat Johnny" who kept re-infecting his siblings while he
himself had no symptoms... all five of us came in to be swabbed and checked
to see who it was!). See http://familydoctor.org/ .

Also, since the kids are teenagers we can now avoid the plight of this young
man:
http://www.chron.com/content/chronic...1005&name=Zits
http://www.chron.com/content/chronic...1007&name=Zits

Old October 8th 05, 03:40 PM
Jeff

"BJ" wrote in message
ups.com...
All,
Does anyone know of any Christian Paediatricians (believers) in the
Irving/Dallas Tx area ?

Thanks
BJ

Aren't there hospitals run by various Christian groups or churches in the
Area? That might be a good place to start.

Jeff