Man threatens CPS worker, now behind bars

Old December 9th 06, 01:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Man threatens CPS worker, now behind bars

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
R R R R R RRRRR R R R R....you are such a hapless twit, and idiot
dunce, Greg.

Your tic is flaring up again.

Your dodging is all too obvious.

Old December 11th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
Your dodging is all too obvious.

How could I "dodge" a news story that I posted?

Old December 11th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Michael

Old December 11th 06, 04:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Your dodging is all too obvious.

How could I "dodge" a news story that I posted?

By not responding to a poster that asks you a question, as in:

"Greegor wrote:
Guy threatens 10 people, but ONE CASEWORKER got the headlines?

Which would indicate?

Kane "

We are waiting.

Kane

Old December 11th 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

10 From: 0:- - Date: Fri, Dec 8 2006 9:26 pm
Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services,
alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Or are you afraid you might get shot?

R R R R R RRRRR R R R R....you are such a hapless twit, and idiot
dunce, Greg.

Kane

You're a subtle fellow!