Alec Baldwin Gives Parenting Lessons

Old April 27th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

Default Alec Baldwin Gives Parenting Lessons

toto wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:49:30 -0700, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

I only NOW live in California, but I have lived the
other half of my life in Illinois and Missouri, where if you buy a
home you will never get to KEEP it, because the good jobs never last
for being exported, and you will be relegated to two jobs at various
local Mickey-D's and never get to raise your own children, who will
be uneducated drunks, as most youth seems to be in those hellish
little midwestern towns unless they are among the very few who escape
to places where they can be even MORE abused, like California!\

LOL. Steve, you are so wrong. We bought and owned our Illinois house
and so did many other people we know and we did not lose our home.

*Most* youth in those little midwestern towns are fine. It's the
minority who are like what you think. Many of them do leave though
because there are fewer jobs in small towns and certainly fewer family
farms that are viable nowadays. While certainly poverty and
unhappiness exists there, it is nowhere near as prevalent as you seem
to believe. And, many fewer people owned homes back in the days when
my parents were children.

--
Dorothy

------------
You must be quite privileged. I talk to my family back there all
the time, and I lived there till I was 26.
Steve
Old April 27th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

toto wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:35:19 -0700, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Americans 400 years ago were all communist. They will be
again soon.

The particular pilgrims were only one colony and... communism
failed (whether because of human nature or some other thing, we
have no real idea)

---------------------
Those were Europeans, not Americans, honky.
Steve
Old April 28th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Jamie Brinkoeter

wrote:

Americans 400 years ago were all communist. They will be
again soon.

The particular pilgrims were only one colony and... communism
failed (whether because of human nature or some other thing, we
have no real idea)

---------------------
Those were Europeans, not Americans, honky.
Steve

So you're talking about the Native Americans being communist, is that right?

Old April 28th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Way Back Jack

wrote:

[...]

You were born when the US was at the peak of her glory. Optimism
reigned. You set certain expectations and had aspirations. You
failed to achieve to the level expected. You blame the system rather
than your own shortcomings or possibly bad fortune. Your commitment
to change the system does not derive from any philantropy on behalf of
the underdog, but rather from self-pity.

My bill is in the mail.

Dr. Jack
Old April 28th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Americans 400 years ago were all communist. They will be
again soon.

The particular pilgrims were only one colony and... communism
failed (whether because of human nature or some other thing, we
have no real idea)

---------------------
Those were Europeans, not Americans, honky.
Steve

So you're talking about the Native Americans being communist, is that right?

-----------
Duh!

Lemme guess, now you're going to try to lie about them too!
Steve
Old April 29th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

[...]

------------------
But the Empire that was dead inside, yes.

It was rotten within.

You set certain expectations and had aspirations. You
failed to achieve to the level expected.

------------------
No, I accomplished and became what I wished to become. You are the
one who wishes to characterize that as beneficial to your lies.

You blame the system rather
than your own shortcomings or possibly bad fortune.

-------------------
My "fortune" was actually great! I achieved wildly with an enormous
IQ and sparkling facility at everything I tried, but I hated this
society for what it did to people, and hated that others had to
rely on "fortune", instead of their fellows.

And everything is "fortune", there aren't any personal "shortcomings",
everybody does the very best they can for themselves, they are merely
hindered by what they are given or not given.

Exampe of this: You don't accuse the rich of having supposed personal
"shortcomings" if they aren't AS rich as YOU could imagine they "OUGHT"
to be! So why do it to those even less "rich"?? Proved by mathematical
induction, in case you can't fathom it in English.

The same is true of those you callously regard as "failures". THEY
ARE NOT!! They are damaged and hindered by the failure of the society
to make sure their abilities are developed and their self-esteem is
intact!!

When a society becomes DECENT, it will take care of this, and in
thereby doing, it will VASTLY increase it's own productivity THROUGH
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

The very purpose of Democracy, Freedom and Equality is to ELIMINATE
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE EFFECTS OF FORTUNE!!! Democracy is the means
by which we vanquish the law of the jungle from our midst, from within
and between us, and capitalism intentionally short-circuits that just
for the sick greedy Plutocratic benefit of, and control by, the very
"fortunate" few.

I have put quotes around "fortune" and "fortunate" to denote that NO
ONE IS TRULY FORTUNATE WITHOUT FINDING THEMSELVES IN A DECENT SOCIETY
THAT MEETS ITS MEMBERS' NEEDS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT! The rich are
every bit as much victims in this sense, as any "failure" in a ghetto,
because the rich will never know REAL life with other people. Just as
you will not.

Your commitment
to change the system does not derive from any philantropy on behalf of
the underdog, but rather from self-pity.

----------------------
That would be the inevitable assertion of one who has no human kindness
in him, and that would be you. You find it impossible to conceive of
anyone having genuine sympathy, compassion, and altrusim toward others
you don't know, or others less "fortunate" because you cannot find it
in yourself.

In accusing me of that all you're doing is projecting, and you don't
even realize it.

My bill is in the mail.

-------------------------
Your lies are not billable.
Steve
Old April 29th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Way Back Jack

wrote:

[...]

Every empire is rotten.

Relatively speaking, ours was best.

You set certain expectations and had aspirations. You
failed to achieve to the level expected.

------------------
No, I accomplished and became what I wished to become. You are the
one who wishes to characterize that as beneficial to your lies.

No you didn't, as evidenced by your whine for something so mundane and
petty as your inability to find suitable housing.

You blame the system rather
than your own shortcomings or possibly bad fortune.

-------------------
My "fortune" was actually great! I achieved wildly with an enormous
IQ and sparkling facility at everything I tried, but I hated this
society for what it did to people, and hated that others had to
rely on "fortune", instead of their fellows.

That's pure bull****; you have too much hatred and self-centeredness
to allege any concern for your fellow humans.

And everything is "fortune", there aren't any personal "shortcomings",
everybody does the very best they can for themselves, they are merely
hindered by what they are given or not given.

You certainly measure in "fortune" when you decry your earnings
history.

Exampe of this: You don't accuse the rich of having supposed personal
"shortcomings" if they aren't AS rich as YOU could imagine they "OUGHT"
to be! So why do it to those even less "rich"?? Proved by mathematical
induction, in case you can't fathom it in English.

The rich, i.e., those born with the silver spoon up their asses like
Trump, Bush, Gore, Rockefeller, etc. .... may or may not have
shortcomings. If you're jealous of them, I feel sorry for you. That
hatred is part of what has you bordering on psychotic.

The same is true of those you callously regard as "failures". THEY
ARE NOT!! They are damaged and hindered by the failure of the society
to make sure their abilities are developed and their self-esteem is
intact!!

The bulk of Americans struggle; God bless us. The ne'er-do-wells and
other assorted bums whom you pretend to embrace should be
extinguished.

When a society becomes DECENT, it will take care of this, and in
thereby doing, it will VASTLY increase it's own productivity THROUGH
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

Communism is not decent. Talented people will not produce, even if
totalitarian Castroites or Mao Tse Tung-types are ramming bayonets up
their asses.

The very purpose of Democracy, Freedom and Equality is to ELIMINATE
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE EFFECTS OF FORTUNE!!! Democracy is the means
by which we vanquish the law of the jungle from our midst, from within
and between us, and capitalism intentionally short-circuits that just
for the sick greedy Plutocratic benefit of, and control by, the very
"fortunate" few.

I too abhor unbridled capitalism whereby the fat cats can and will eat
the little guy and stifle societal advancement.

America is not purely capitalistic, in case ya haven't noticed.

But your scheme is fit only for the shiftless and incompetent.

I have put quotes around "fortune" and "fortunate" to denote that NO
ONE IS TRULY FORTUNATE WITHOUT FINDING THEMSELVES IN A DECENT SOCIETY
THAT MEETS ITS MEMBERS' NEEDS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT! The rich are
every bit as much victims in this sense, as any "failure" in a ghetto,
because the rich will never know REAL life with other people. Just as
you will not.

Your idea of society is indecent.

Your commitment
to change the system does not derive from any philantropy on behalf of
the underdog, but rather from self-pity.

----------------------
That would be the inevitable assertion of one who has no human kindness
in him, and that would be you. You find it impossible to conceive of
anyone having genuine sympathy, compassion, and altrusim toward others
you don't know, or others less "fortunate" because you cannot find it
in yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHA! This effluvia coming from a despicable asshole like you.

In accusing me of that all you're doing is projecting, and you don't
even realize it.

My bill is in the mail.

-------------------------
Your lies are not billable.

This bill will be in the mail Monday.

Old April 29th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

[...]

Irrelevant.

The next item of business is still to get rid of the rich oppressors!

You set certain expectations and had aspirations. You
failed to achieve to the level expected.

------------------
No, I accomplished and became what I wished to become. You are the
one who wishes to characterize that as beneficial to your lies.

No you didn't, as evidenced by your whine for something so mundane and
petty as your inability to find suitable housing.

---------------------------
Nonsense. Oppressors like you work for will call any complaint a
"whine from inability". Their lies are best answered by killing them.

You blame the system rather
than your own shortcomings or possibly bad fortune.

-------------------
My "fortune" was actually great! I achieved wildly with an enormous
IQ and sparkling facility at everything I tried, but I hated this
society for what it did to people, and hated that others had to
rely on "fortune", instead of their fellows.

That's pure bull****; you have too much hatred and self-centeredness
to allege any concern for your fellow humans.

-------------------------------
I hate the oppressors of the least among us, I am centered on the
welfare of the least among us. Oppressors like you work for will
call any complaint a "whine from hatred and selfishness". Their
lies are best answered by killing them.

And everything is "fortune", there aren't any personal "shortcomings",
everybody does the very best they can for themselves, they are merely
hindered by what they are given or not given.

You certainly measure in "fortune" when you decry your earnings
history.

------------------------------
My earnings are fine. Everybody should have exactly my earnings,
and no more, literally.

Exampe of this: You don't accuse the rich of having supposed personal
"shortcomings" if they aren't AS rich as YOU could imagine they "OUGHT"
to be! So why do it to those even less "rich"?? Proved by mathematical
induction, in case you can't fathom it in English.

The rich, i.e., those born with the silver spoon up their asses like
Trump, Bush, Gore, Rockefeller, etc. .... may or may not have
shortcomings. If you're jealous of them, I feel sorry for you. That
hatred is part of what has you bordering on psychotic.

------------------------------
If I were jealous of them I would want to preserve this system so that
I would have the chance to become like them. Instead I want to do away
with this system so that NO one can ever be like them. That's NOT ANY
kind of jealousy *I've* ever heard of.

The same is true of those you callously regard as "failures". THEY
ARE NOT!! They are damaged and hindered by the failure of the society
to make sure their abilities are developed and their self-esteem is
intact!!

The bulk of Americans struggle; God bless us. The ne'er-do-wells and
other assorted bums whom you pretend to embrace should be
extinguished.

---------------------------------
There are numerous who need to be eliminated, evil criminals galore,
but most of them are rich, and are evil because they are rich. So as
you can see, I don't embrace anyone evil.

When a society becomes DECENT, it will take care of this, and in
thereby doing, it will VASTLY increase it's own productivity THROUGH
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

Communism is not decent. Talented people will not produce, even if
totalitarian Castroites or Mao Tse Tung-types are ramming bayonets up
their asses.

-------------------------------
Your supposed "talent" here is talented only at crime and larceny from
the rest of us. Real talent is interested in its speciality, almost to
the total exclusion of concern over remuneration. REAL scientists and
doctors and engineers are interested in their specility, and they have
little interest in being more than comfortable and doing their research.
Scientists are quite poorly paid, yet they clamor for those positions.

The very purpose of Democracy, Freedom and Equality is to ELIMINATE
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE EFFECTS OF FORTUNE!!! Democracy is the means
by which we vanquish the law of the jungle from our midst, from within
and between us, and capitalism intentionally short-circuits that just
for the sick greedy Plutocratic benefit of, and control by, the very
"fortunate" few.

I too abhor unbridled capitalism whereby the fat cats can and will eat
the little guy and stifle societal advancement.

-----------------------------
Gee, then you should be able to extend that downward by mathematical
induction and come to agree with me!

America is not purely capitalistic, in case ya haven't noticed.

-------------------------------
Never said it was, but, to the degree it is, that must be destroyed.

But your scheme is fit only for the shiftless and incompetent.

---------------------------------
My scheme says: If you don't work no one will be allowed to give you
food and you will be made to starve to death! And that goes for the
now rich as well as those now poor. The rich will be re-employed at
productive labor producing devices and real commodities.

I have put quotes around "fortune" and "fortunate" to denote that NO
ONE IS TRULY FORTUNATE WITHOUT FINDING THEMSELVES IN A DECENT SOCIETY
THAT MEETS ITS MEMBERS' NEEDS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT! The rich are
every bit as much victims in this sense, as any "failure" in a ghetto,
because the rich will never know REAL life with other people. Just as
you will not.

Your idea of society is indecent.

--------------------------
No. Your existence is indecent.

Your commitment
to change the system does not derive from any philantropy on behalf of
the underdog, but rather from self-pity.

----------------------
That would be the inevitable assertion of one who has no human kindness
in him, and that would be you. You find it impossible to conceive of
anyone having genuine sympathy, compassion, and altrusim toward others
you don't know, or others less "fortunate" because you cannot find it
in yourself.
In accusing me of that all you're doing is projecting, and you don't
even realize it.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

This effluvia coming from a despicable asshole like you.
---------------
First evidence that you're out of ideas.

My bill is in the mail.

-------------------------
Your lies are not billable.

This bill will be in the mail Monday.

-------------------
You're fraudulent.
Steve
Old April 29th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Way Back Jack

wrote:

[...]

So, the first item is to whine.

Item #2 begins .....?

You set certain expectations and had aspirations. You
failed to achieve to the level expected.
------------------
No, I accomplished and became what I wished to become. You are the
one who wishes to characterize that as beneficial to your lies.

No you didn't, as evidenced by your whine for something so mundane and
petty as your inability to find suitable housing.

---------------------------
Nonsense. Oppressors like you work for will call any complaint a
"whine from inability". Their lies are best answered by killing them.

But it's true: you have whined about having to rent.

You blame the system rather
than your own shortcomings or possibly bad fortune.
-------------------
My "fortune" was actually great! I achieved wildly with an enormous
IQ and sparkling facility at everything I tried, but I hated this
society for what it did to people, and hated that others had to
rely on "fortune", instead of their fellows.

That's pure bull****; you have too much hatred and self-centeredness
to allege any concern for your fellow humans.

-------------------------------
I hate the oppressors of the least among us, I am centered on the
welfare of the least among us. Oppressors like you work for will
call any complaint a "whine from hatred and selfishness". Their
lies are best answered by killing them.

You failed and now blame others.

And everything is "fortune", there aren't any personal "shortcomings",
everybody does the very best they can for themselves, they are merely
hindered by what they are given or not given.

You certainly measure in "fortune" when you decry your earnings
history.

------------------------------
My earnings are fine. Everybody should have exactly my earnings,
and no more, literally.

Your past posts are filled with whine about your earnings. You even
insisted that a family unit earning $80K per annum is classified as
"rich."

Exampe of this: You don't accuse the rich of having supposed personal
"shortcomings" if they aren't AS rich as YOU could imagine they "OUGHT"
to be! So why do it to those even less "rich"?? Proved by mathematical
induction, in case you can't fathom it in English.

The rich, i.e., those born with the silver spoon up their asses like
Trump, Bush, Gore, Rockefeller, etc. .... may or may not have
shortcomings. If you're jealous of them, I feel sorry for you. That
hatred is part of what has you bordering on psychotic.

------------------------------
If I were jealous of them I would want to preserve this system so that
I would have the chance to become like them. Instead I want to do away
with this system so that NO one can ever be like them. That's NOT ANY
kind of jealousy *I've* ever heard of.

Thing is: everybody else *is* striving to become like them, by hook or
by crook.

The same is true of those you callously regard as "failures". THEY
ARE NOT!! They are damaged and hindered by the failure of the society
to make sure their abilities are developed and their self-esteem is
intact!!

The bulk of Americans struggle; God bless us. The ne'er-do-wells and
other assorted bums whom you pretend to embrace should be
extinguished.

---------------------------------
There are numerous who need to be eliminated, evil criminals galore,
but most of them are rich, and are evil because they are rich. So as
you can see, I don't embrace anyone evil.

Problem for you is, no one embraces your philosophies.

Even the chinks are moving to free market.

When a society becomes DECENT, it will take care of this, and in
thereby doing, it will VASTLY increase it's own productivity THROUGH
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

Communism is not decent. Talented people will not produce, even if
totalitarian Castroites or Mao Tse Tung-types are ramming bayonets up
their asses.

-------------------------------
Your supposed "talent" here is talented only at crime and larceny from
the rest of us. Real talent is interested in its speciality, almost to
the total exclusion of concern over remuneration. REAL scientists and
doctors and engineers are interested in their specility, and they have
little interest in being more than comfortable and doing their research.
Scientists are quite poorly paid, yet they clamor for those positions.

There would be no clamoring for those positions if their compensation
paralleled that of "those in need."

The very purpose of Democracy, Freedom and Equality is to ELIMINATE
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE EFFECTS OF FORTUNE!!! Democracy is the means
by which we vanquish the law of the jungle from our midst, from within
and between us, and capitalism intentionally short-circuits that just
for the sick greedy Plutocratic benefit of, and control by, the very
"fortunate" few.

I too abhor unbridled capitalism whereby the fat cats can and will eat
the little guy and stifle societal advancement.

-----------------------------
Gee, then you should be able to extend that downward by mathematical
induction and come to agree with me!

I prefer to settle somewhere in between pure uncontrolled society and
your nuttiness, thank you.

America was good to this descendant of "Polacks" who got off the boat
in 1915 and were told to "go live among your own kind, don't apply for
our jobs, and learn to speak English."

America is not purely capitalistic, in case ya haven't noticed.

-------------------------------
Never said it was, but, to the degree it is, that must be destroyed.

Please present a copy of your war plan.

But your scheme is fit only for the shiftless and incompetent.

---------------------------------
My scheme says: If you don't work no one will be allowed to give you
food and you will be made to starve to death! And that goes for the
now rich as well as those now poor. The rich will be re-employed at
productive labor producing devices and real commodities.

Same old, same old totalitarian communism. Same ideals and when
reality sets in and people drag their feet, the commie leaders become
oppressors.

Faaaaarrrrrr worse oppressors than present-day American fat cats and
pols.

I have put quotes around "fortune" and "fortunate" to denote that NO
ONE IS TRULY FORTUNATE WITHOUT FINDING THEMSELVES IN A DECENT SOCIETY
THAT MEETS ITS MEMBERS' NEEDS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT! The rich are
every bit as much victims in this sense, as any "failure" in a ghetto,
because the rich will never know REAL life with other people. Just as
you will not.

Your idea of society is indecent.

--------------------------
No. Your existence is indecent.

Your existence has at best 30 years.

Better get on the stick.

Your commitment
to change the system does not derive from any philantropy on behalf of
the underdog, but rather from self-pity.
----------------------
That would be the inevitable assertion of one who has no human kindness
in him, and that would be you. You find it impossible to conceive of
anyone having genuine sympathy, compassion, and altrusim toward others
you don't know, or others less "fortunate" because you cannot find it
in yourself.
In accusing me of that all you're doing is projecting, and you don't
even realize it.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

This effluvia coming from a despicable asshole like you.
---------------
First evidence that you're out of ideas.

I'm not the one proposing ideas.

America's ****ed-up but I can't name a better"empire."

And neither can you.

My bill is in the mail.
-------------------------
Your lies are not billable.

This bill will be in the mail Monday.

-------------------
You're fraudulent.

And you're a bull**** artist who should be working a 2nd job instead
of whining to me.
Old April 29th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films
R. Steve Walz

Default Wayback Jack Is a Waste of Time and Skin !

wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

This effluvia coming from a despicable asshole like you.
---------------
First evidence that you're out of ideas.

I'm not the one proposing ideas.

America's ****ed-up but

I can't name a better "empire".
And neither can you.

No, you're projecting again.
Steve

Sports and music lessons Irene General 35 September 17th 06 02:01 PM
riding lessons enigma General 10 May 1st 06 01:47 PM
Cost of Piano Lessons? dejablues General 3 April 14th 06 02:55 PM
Cost of Piano Lessons? Ericka Kammerer General 0 April 12th 06 02:11 PM
OT--how old for music lessons? Middletree Twins & Triplets 15 April 16th 04 06:28 AM