MOTHERS In INDIA, Here is the Answer to your Question!

Old April 9th 08, 05:22 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Ed Augusts

Default MOTHERS In INDIA, Here is the Answer to your Question!

Hello! Suzanne at breastpumppedal.com has noticed numerous 'hits' on
her site from INDIA, and questions and comments from a number of
Indian MOTHERS..

Here is the information many of you are seeking, which is not on the
website!

The Purple Pedal is one pound (approx. 1/2 kilo) and it can be
shipped to INDIA for $10.10 via "First Class" mail from the U.S..
(The price of the pedal is $40.00 + shipping!, for a total of
$50.10).

The Breastpump Kit, including pedal, and all attachments shown in the
respective photo on the site, is 3 pounds (approx. 1-1/2 kilos) and
it can be shipped to INDIA for $21.70 via "First Class".
Priority Mail is also available, but it would be about $50.00. (The
price of the KIT is $93.00, or $97.00 for the "MASSAGING" model +
shipping! So the total price, including shipping from the U.S. would
be: $114.70 for non-massaging OR $121.70 for the massaging model!)

We HOPE this HELPS!! Please feel free to visit, look at the photos
and pages of other valuable information, ORDER YOUR BREASTPUMP or
PEDAL, and send comments and questions to the links at:

http://www.breastpumppedal.com

Thank You!

---e.a.
http://www.edaugusts.com