Miracles of God's Creation

Old March 3rd 08, 03:14 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
rose[_2_]

Default Miracles of God's Creation

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

Look within and around you. Contemplate, ponder and think.God said in
Quran 45 Verse 3 "...the heavens and the earth are full of signs for
the believers..".God, expressing His infinite love through nature so
beautifully woven spreading on the face of the entire universe above
and below.The beauty of it all just amazes me but have we ever take
time to ponder?

When your love for God is immensely strong, you see God in all that
you do, in all that there is and in all that ever will be. Travelling
to work 1 hour daily can be a hectic and tiring schedule for some.For
me, it is a journey of new discoveries in the horizon pondering the
signs of God. Awesome mountain view with formation of clouds clinging
at its tip and carpets of green grass spreading the entire fields and
trees emerging its bountiful leaves seems like an 'eyemo' to my sight.
Its enchanting beauty is beyond imagination.Trees with coloured
redolent flowers spreading all over its branches and clinging on to
each other thus creating illuminating beauty and the wind that brushes
the trees creating a rhapsody of rhyme lingering in my ears, branches
clutching each other at the sides of the road forming a cave like
quintessential sanctuary....just magnificent! Such is the vast
richness and abundance of God's creation. Such is His state of the art
expressing His passion of lullaby beauty blossoming and cascading the
entire universe.Suddenly, a sparkle of epiphancy transcend and
triggers my heart from a mystical standpoint of view that can only be
esoteric.

With faith in God and bonds that we bind with each other despite
genders and religion, we will be able to create a peace filled world
and a transformational multitudes of freedom, joy, unity, harmony and
peace build so strongly none could separate us.This should be our
legacy.A legacy we must carry from generation to generation.
Generations that are filled with faith and wisdom.And with that, we
shall prosper and be divinely guided if we cling on to God's faith and
with His infinite love shining upon us, we can move mountains.

As we lift our God consciousness, we know there is nothing that we
cannot understand nor overcome or change. You know you have the power,
strength and energy to do whatever you need to do, and the courage to
move forward in faith.

Life is meant to be lived lovingly, abundantly, fully, joyously,
positively, and victoriously just like the trees.Lift your
consciousness and let your horizons expand to opening new
possibilities. Be better than before; see more clearly the vast
prosperity and abundance that is ready for you now. As you lift your
vision and to the higher conciousness of God within you, you see the
beauty and upliftment of a joyous life, and there is new light shining
upon your path.Your path of wondrous values.Such is God's infinite
love for us.

"Lift your God consciousnss within you and your life will be filled
with wondrous values" - Salina

By Sallina Ism

Amazing Matches Creation [email protected] General 0 October 26th 07 01:13 PM
RNs, babies and CSICOP's Creation and Intelligent Design Watch Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 18th 05 07:59 PM
Miracles and hope Buzzy Bee Pregnancy 31 March 1st 04 10:49 PM
Phantom debt creation by child support bureaucrats Edmund Esterbauer Child Support 0 January 23rd 04 11:42 AM