Update on Mother with 14 children

Old February 9th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Phil #3" wrote in message
news

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
link.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message

nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this

point
do not point to what was first being alleged,''

prosecutor
Bob Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

snip

But we're talking THIS post. So, what issues did you have with the
information I provided in THIS post?

The information was that she had 14 children and was pregnant, now
she's 'only' got 11 and isn't pregnant. What difference does it make

if
it's 11 or 111, the state is paying for her choices and you seem to
want to defend her, as you do all CPs, that's all.

The information is that she worked full time, and at times worked

double
shifts to support her family.

What's your problem with large families, anyway? Staunch Catholics do
it all the time.

There's more wrong with the situation than is right with it. In
this day and age, having 11 children is a bit extreme and almost

guarantee that the state is financing her choice to have them.

Perhaps so - but again, since there are no facts to back up the
assertion, it would be disingenuous to be making the accusation.

There are none so blind....

As those who love to make accusations and allegations without the

data
to back them up?

It was YOUR information, duh.

My accusations? Not likely.

If what you posted was an accusation, there it be.

So let me get this straight - you'd like to say it's an accusation, but
you're just not sure that it is?

That about the size of it?

Ya idjit, you posted it then protested your own post.
I've really tried to see things from your perspective but my head won't

fit
up my ass.
Phil #3

What we have here is a failure to communicate...........