A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Kids Health
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Allopathy Inc personality traits



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 17th 10, 11:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 822
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic


  #2  
Old October 17th 10, 11:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"john" wrote in message news
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic


What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.
It is suggested that the patriarchial culture is a war system http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm

"I suggest the reason why most people do not really know why THIS CRISIS IS happening is due to the fact that the left as well as
the right, and the sciences in general, have never REALLY analyzed patriarchy. And not HAVING ANALYZED patriarchy also means not
really understanding capitalism, because the two not only share a time of being together on this earth for 500 years now, but are
deeply related to each other in a way that has not been understood by most people, even feminists."

Allopathy is simply another patriarchal dominating nature system, where the germ must be killed, the disease cut out or
poisoned --rather than looking at the body as a whole system that must be kept in balance with nature.

Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.

We shouldn't hate the men but rather the culture where women are treated as subordinates and female culture is considered
irrelevant.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's
erty." -Thomas Jefferson.



  #3  
Old October 17th 10, 11:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

On 10/17/10 6:12 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message news
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic


What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.


However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that
counts is published in publicly available journals, often available at
libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of
the articles are almost always available for free.

...

Allopathy is simply another patriarchal dominating nature system, where the germ must be killed, the disease cut out or
poisoned --rather than looking at the body as a whole system that must be kept in balance with nature.


Whether the leaders in medicine are male or female is irrelevant.
Medicine is guided by science, not your "balance with nature" garbage.
The science shows that infectious diseases are caused by bacteria,
viruses and other microbes, when cancer is cut out, there is a higher
survival rate and that chemotherapy saves lives every day - 1/2 of
people with cancer are cured and 75-80% of kids with cancer are cured.

Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.


Being male or female has nothing to do with science. Ideas and evidence
rule.


...

Jeff
  #4  
Old October 18th 10, 03:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/17/10 6:12 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message news
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic


What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.


However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that counts is published in publicly available journals, often
available at libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of the articles are almost always available for
free.


Ah yes, but Jeff, only certain health research is considered worthy of funding.
Who decides what is and what isn't worthy of funding?


Allopathy is simply another patriarchal dominating nature system, where the germ must be killed, the disease cut out or
poisoned --rather than looking at the body as a whole system that must be kept in balance with nature.


Whether the leaders in medicine are male or female is irrelevant. Medicine is guided by science, not your "balance with nature"
garbage. The science shows that infectious diseases are caused by bacteria, viruses and other microbes, when cancer is cut out,
there is a higher survival rate and that chemotherapy saves lives every day - 1/2 of people with cancer are cured and 75-80% of
kids with cancer are cured.


Divided Legacy -- The Philosophical and Historical Roots of Holistic Approaches to Health
22/12/2005
http://www.naturalmatters.net/articl...icle=879&cat=4

"The title, Divided Legacy, refers to the two predominant schools of thought or traditions that have dominated Western medical
history. Although the two schools were not formalized with every practitioner aligning him/herself with one or the other school,
Coulter's analysis shows convincing evidence how some of the best physicians and healers believed and practiced mainly in one or the
other tradition.

"One school was known as the Rationalist school, while the other was the Empirical school. The Rationalist school sought to
understand health, disease, and the treatment of disease in an analytical fashion; It sought causes of disease and methods of
treatment in a systematic and rational manner. It focused on the anatomical and biochemical nature of the human being as ways to
understanding the parts of the organism and how to make them function properly.

"The Rationalist school, of which modern medicine is the latest development, has claimed the title of being the "scientific"
medicine. At the same time, it asserted that other approaches to understanding health and to the treatment of disease were
unscientific and were often to be considered as "quackery." The meaning and significance of scientific methodology are discussed in
detail in volumes II and III of Divided Legacy.

"Coulter points out that although the Rationalists explained why their methods worked or didn't work, their explanations were soon
disproven and were replaced by a new set of "facts." Comparatively, Coulter describes the scientific characteristics of the
Empirical school and how and why their observations and their health practices have been utilized for long periods of time. Whether
the outcomes have been successful has not been adequately determined statistically; however, the great numbers of people over many
centuries who have made use of the various Empirical health practices should encourage clinicians and researchers to look more
closely at Empirical perspectives and practices."



Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.


Being male or female has nothing to do with science. Ideas and evidence rule.


Not necessarily.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"The common objection 'I don't believe in conspiracies' need not be taken seriously, since every meeting behind closed doors is a
conspiracy. All diplomacy, foreign policy, business decisions and political strategies are done in this way. Conspiracies happen
every day." -Peter Myers



  #5  
Old October 18th 10, 10:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 822
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

http://whale.to/b/allopathy_inc_personality.html


  #6  
Old October 18th 10, 11:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:55:43 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:




What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.

However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that counts is published in publicly available journals, often
available at libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of the articles are almost always available for
free.


Ah yes, but Jeff, only certain health research is considered worthy of funding.


Yes, research which shows promise.


No, research which doesn't threaten big pharma.


Who decides what is and what isn't worthy of funding?


Well I guess you would actually look at avenues which haven't been
explored. After all how many times do you spend money to find the
evidence doesn't support Iridology or some other already explored
avenue shown to be a failure?


That was a rhetorical question bob.


Allopathy is simply another patriarchal dominating nature system, where the germ must be killed, the disease cut out or
poisoned --rather than looking at the body as a whole system that must be kept in balance with nature.

Whether the leaders in medicine are male or female is irrelevant. Medicine is guided by science, not your "balance with nature"
garbage. The science shows that infectious diseases are caused by bacteria, viruses and other microbes, when cancer is cut out,
there is a higher survival rate and that chemotherapy saves lives every day - 1/2 of people with cancer are cured and 75-80% of
kids with cancer are cured.


Divided Legacy -- The Philosophical and Historical Roots of Holistic Approaches to Health
22/12/2005
http://www.naturalmatters.net/articl...icle=879&cat=4

"The title, Divided Legacy, refers to the two predominant schools of thought or traditions that have dominated Western medical
history. Although the two schools were not formalized with every practitioner aligning him/herself with one or the other school,
Coulter's analysis shows convincing evidence how some of the best physicians and healers believed and practiced mainly in one or
the
other tradition.

"One school was known as the Rationalist school, while the other was the Empirical school. The Rationalist school sought to
understand health, disease, and the treatment of disease in an analytical fashion; It sought causes of disease and methods of
treatment in a systematic and rational manner. It focused on the anatomical and biochemical nature of the human being as ways to
understanding the parts of the organism and how to make them function properly.

"The Rationalist school, of which modern medicine is the latest development, has claimed the title of being the "scientific"
medicine. At the same time, it asserted that other approaches to understanding health and to the treatment of disease were
unscientific and were often to be considered as "quackery." The meaning and significance of scientific methodology are discussed
in
detail in volumes II and III of Divided Legacy.

"Coulter points out that although the Rationalists explained why their methods worked or didn't work, their explanations were soon
disproven and were replaced by a new set of "facts." Comparatively, Coulter describes the scientific characteristics of the
Empirical school and how and why their observations and their health practices have been utilized for long periods of time.
Whether
the outcomes have been successful has not been adequately determined statistically; however, the great numbers of people over many
centuries who have made use of the various Empirical health practices should encourage clinicians and researchers to look more
closely at Empirical perspectives and practices."


I wonder where in the hell you got this foggy misuse of the terms
rationalist and empiricist.


The terms "rationalist" and "empiricist" are found in a lot of different writings on health.
Here is another example.


http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbc...PHISM%20DEBATE
was http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/hysty.html

"THE HISTORY OF THE PLEOMORPHISM/
MONOMORPHISM DEBATE
WHY PLEOMORPHISM IS UNKNOWN TO MODERN MEDICINE

A dichotomy in medical speculation, an unresolved philosophical conflict, has existed from ancient times to the present. This
conflict is between two theories known traditionally as Empiricism and Rationalism.

"While this conflict can be discerned in the earliest writings of the Hippocratic Corpus, from the fifth century BC, the names
Empirical and Rationalist became current in Rome at the beginning of the Christian era - designating groups of physicians competing
with one another ideologically and economically." (Divided Legacy, Harris Counter, pg. xv.)

The main form of medicine practiced today is of the Rationalist or Rationalist/Methodist point of view. Rationalism involves a
mechanistic or chemical understanding of the human organism. It maintains that life itself can be explained by physics and
chemistry, or, more generally speaking, by mechanics. Rationalism maintains that there is no essential difference between the
structural chemistry of life and that of inanimate nature."



The man is confused because the two term mean almost the same thing.
or is has confused the concept of naturalism and converted it into
Rationalism, because he thought that was more flattering.

Rational people use evidence. just as Empiricalist use evidence.


True.
However,


Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning
to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.

Being male or female has nothing to do with science. Ideas and evidence rule.


Not necessarily.


You are wrong, Data and facts remain the same not matter who looks at
it. Data and facts are gender neutral, it doesn't matter who created
the evidence it is how the data is created.


Data and facts in isolation don't always prove anything. Its often in the interpretation.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22



  #7  
Old October 18th 10, 11:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

On 10/17/10 10:55 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 10/17/10 6:12 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message news http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic


What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.


However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that counts is published in publicly available journals, often
available at libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of the articles are almost always available for
free.


Ah yes, but Jeff, only certain health research is considered worthy of funding.
Who decides what is and what isn't worthy of funding?


What do you, "but"? We don't have the funds to support every possible
research project, let alone enough qualified people. Much of the US
funding is paid for by the the American people, through their
government, who determines who gets the funding and which projects are
funded. Most of the funds are awarded by peer-review in which experts in
the particular field determine which grant proposals are approved and
funded. Some funds are awarded by the directors of the various
institutes. This is done so that riskier, but possible more profitable,
research can be done. Drug companies and device makers do some of the
research. And, some private foundations pay for some research, like the
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and American Cancer Society. In
most of the these cases, the awards are made by peer-review, also.

The process isn't perfect. For example, over $1 billion has been wasted
on testing useless "alternative medicine," which is better called
"conjecture-based medicine" or con-med. In every case, the alternative
medicine not been found to be any better than placebo.

garbage deleted

Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.


Being male or female has nothing to do with science. Ideas and evidence rule.


Not necessarily.


Good ideas with supporting evidence is what wins the day. The system is
far from perfect. But it beats the money-making alternative medicine
system any day.

Jeff
  #8  
Old October 18th 10, 01:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 822
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"carole" wrote in message

What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the
macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes, hierarchical systems
and brute force.
It is suggested that the patriarchial culture is a war system
http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm


never thought about patriarchy, but did see a matriarchal culture in Mexico
where the men and women seemed to have swopped roles, men were considered
pretty useless and women sat around smoking!

maybe patriarchy is the old name for pathocracy, as there are plenty of men
who don't seek to dominate etc.



  #9  
Old October 18th 10, 03:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"john" wrote in message ...

"carole" wrote in message

What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.
It is suggested that the patriarchial culture is a war system http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm


never thought about patriarchy, but did see a matriarchal culture in Mexico where the men and women seemed to have swopped roles,
men were considered pretty useless and women sat around smoking!

maybe patriarchy is the old name for pathocracy, as there are plenty of men who don't seek to dominate etc.


The Genesis of Patriarchy

http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm

"The development of patriarchal society is related to the invention of something that from then on has been called "war," and
patriarchy BECOMES dependent on the ongoing existence of war(s) even in so-called "peace times." Without war, the people of
conquered communities and societies could easily liberate themselves from their conquerors' rule. The logic of patriarchy is thus
the logic of war, which means that all the social institutions invented by patriarchy are principally drawn from war experiences.

1) Patriarchy invented a political system based on the invention of the state, which meant the hierarchical dominance of armed men
over the conquered people and the dominance of men over women, because women were at the centre of pre-patriarchal society and were
responsible for the maintenance of its egalitarian principles.

2) Patriarchy invented an economy based on the the plunder of other peoples' property, since then called "private" property (privare
= to rob), and on an always more systematic exploitation of the conquered, especially the women, because women in matriarchal
society had control over the means of production, were the producers and distributors, the PROVIDERS of concrete wealth-life, food,
and security - and were responsible for the integration of everyone into the community (Vaughan 1997).

3) Patriarchy invented a society split into social classes, "races," generations, and "sexes." This means, especially since then,
that women were regarded as being subject to men by nature, in order to prevent them from ever again being able to re-establish a
matriarchal society.

4) Patriarchy invented a "God-Father" or "male creator-religion" based on the "great warrior," plunderer, proprietor, or "big man"
(Godelier 1987), who was considered able to give life and was legitimized to take it. The Great Mother or Goddess was replaced by
the idea and the ideology of an omnipotent, violent, and jealous single God, an abstract patriarchal "mother-father."

5) Patriarchy invented a technology based on "war as the father of all things," namely by beginning to transform the pre-patriarchal
philosophy of alchemy into a patriarchal one. This means that since then men have systematically tried to use existing (female)
knowledge about life and nature in order to appropriate it, to pervert it into a means of control over life and nature, finally,
trying to replace life, women, and nature themselves through "technological progress" (Werlhof 2004a), the project of a "second
creation."

6) Patriarchy invented a psychology that defined the ways men could develop their "masculation" (Vaughan 1977), and their
competitive, ego-logical patriarchal individuality (Girard 1992), opposing community, women, and nature."


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." -President Franklin D. Roosevelt





  #10  
Old October 18th 10, 04:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/17/10 10:55 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 10/17/10 6:12 PM, carole wrote:




What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.

However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that counts is published in publicly available journals, often
available at libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of the articles are almost always available for
free.


Ah yes, but Jeff, only certain health research is considered worthy of funding.
Who decides what is and what isn't worthy of funding?


What do you, "but"? We don't have the funds to support every possible research project, let alone enough qualified people. Much of
the US funding is paid for by the the American people, through their government, who determines who gets the funding and which
projects are funded. Most of the funds are awarded by peer-review in which experts in the particular field determine which grant
proposals are approved and funded. Some funds are awarded by the directors of the various institutes. This is done so that
riskier, but possible more profitable, research can be done. Drug companies and device makers do some of the research. And, some
private foundations pay for some research, like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and American Cancer Society. In most of
the these cases, the awards are made by peer-review, also.

The process isn't perfect. For example, over $1 billion has been wasted on testing useless "alternative medicine," which is better
called "conjecture-based medicine" or con-med. In every case, the alternative medicine not been found to be any better than
placebo.



The system is corrupt and designed to only support pharmaceutical drugs.



garbage deleted

Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning
to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.

Being male or female has nothing to do with science. Ideas and evidence rule.


Not necessarily.


Good ideas with supporting evidence is what wins the day. The system is far from perfect. But it beats the money-making
alternative medicine system any day.


No it doesn't which is why allopathic medicine is America's number 1 cause of death.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"The members of skeptical societies often operate from a faith, a faith known today as scientism, which is the worship of science,
believing its methods to be the only valid path to knowledge." --Wade Frazier, The Medical Racket.
http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm


Jeff



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Personality profile for most Pharma zealots john[_5_] Kids Health 3 October 15th 10 11:05 AM
Homeopathy vs allopathy - Part 2. [email protected] Kids Health 32 September 9th 06 03:24 PM
Homeopathy vs allopathy. [email protected] Kids Health 8 August 11th 06 06:49 PM
Miss Personality bookers Pregnancy 2 February 21st 05 03:46 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.