A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Kids Health
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Allopathy Inc personality traits



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old October 22nd 10, 09:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

On 10/22/10 1:48 PM, john wrote:
wrote in message
.com...

Modern medicine cures over 1/2 the people with cancer. It does wonders to
improve treatment after a heart attack or stroke. It is able to prevent
blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke, and other diseases.


What is the current cancer cure rate, and which therapies achieve results?
And what about chronic disease such as asthma, allergies, diabetes, and
other chronic diseases?


Allopathy cure rate is about 20%, which is no better than doing nothing as
Hardin Jones proved decades ago http://www.whale.to/cancer/jones_h.html


No, the cure rate is over 50%.

cancer.org

they fiddle the stats to make it look like 50%, and bear in mind their
definition of cure is 5 years cancer free, so they include millions of cases
of sking cancer where they cut out a mole etc


Really? Millions? Try about 75,000. And they exclude basal cell
carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma from the stats.

believe it or not their best cancer med is surgery, which is hardly
medicine.


Gee, you're wrong. I guess you have never seen a cancer surgery up
close. The best treatment depends on the type of cancer.

read the Cancer Solution to get some idea
http://whale.to/cancer/willner_b1.html

and the cancer conspiracy http://whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

cancer is 100% curable with alternative med, some of which has been around
for over 100 years, and the top Elite have other med they keep to themselves


Really? Please provide good evidence that cancer is 100% curable with
alternative treatment.

“They (The Council) also were very condescending to those individuals who
didn't eat properly or exercise. They take immaculate care of their bodies
as far as health goes. They are fit and trim and they use natural medicines.
The American Medical Association is fashioned to prescribe drugs and perform
various treatments that although they may be unsuspecting, tend to weed out
the weaker species. The Council views the AMA's 'modern medicine' as
barbaric. Their plans are to have mind-enhanced health associates, like some
of the USC medical and dental graduates, who provide the new health care for
the Elite, after the takeover. Precision surgery with laser technology
will make the so-called "modern methods" of surgery obsolete. Miracle
medicines and herbs (God's pharmacy) will keep the body healthy. An
understanding of the way the electro-molecular energy field around the body
operates will allow the healthy body to be kept in perfect alignment
creating perpetual perfect health or it can be brought back into alignment
easily with the use of high-tech field variation equipment. This will be the
modern medicine of the future and upcoming doctors will be trained in these
methods in order to further the evolution of the Elite. The Elite plan to
enjoy total and complete health due to their technology in electromagnetic
fields. They also have antibodies against the diseases they let loose and
make sure they are protected. Of course all of these findings came about by
research and experiments on unsuspecting groups of people.”—Thanks for the
Memories by Brice Taylor p.283

about 2 million people are killed every year by chemo and radiation combined
with the suppression of the real cures


Wow! That means that people have to die over three times over! Only
about 570,000 people died from cancer in the US in 2008. That's less
than 1/3 of the 2,000,000 people you cite.

  #42  
Old October 23rd 10, 09:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 822
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
...
"carole" wrote:

and psychopathy may be covert reign by reptilians


Maybe or maybe not reptilians, but covert reign by something or somebody


Speaking as a reptilian, I can say that even if John's suggestion was
true I could neither confirm nor deny it.


You certainly tick a few boxes http://whale.to/b/reptilian_h.html



  #43  
Old October 25th 10, 07:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:28:00 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:22:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:




According to a book that I have called The Science and Practice of Iridology
by Bernard Jensen, where he consistently talks about
iris changes caused by both disease and healing.

So who do we believe, Bernard Jensen or Joshua David Mather Sr.?

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...nfessions.html

I can't recall ever seeing this confession before.
Who was/is Joshua David Mather Snr?

Do check your short term memory , Carole. you replied to a post
yesterday or so which you referred to Mather.


But I mean who is he and what does he do other than debunk iridology?


He was a certified iridologist that blew the whistle on the whole
scam.

You see Mather standardized a photographic system for use with
iridology.


That's what he tells us. However, how do we know he is telling the truth?


Once he started recording the iris using a standardized system, and
continued to use the same standardized system every time. Same
colored ceilings and walls, same "temperature of light", same angles
of incidence for the lights same camera angles, the differences he
had been charting all disappeared.

Mather "discover" what has been known for a while. The structure of
the Iris remains unchanged over a lifetime.


According to iridology if the right healing measures are used, the iris responds with healing signs.
We don't know who Mather really was other than what he tells us, and we don't know that he was a competent naturapath except that he
tells us.


Cue Carole's cluelessness about eye structure and other anatomy.


I'm not just going to fall in line with you over this Mather confession.
I don't know that its true and it could just be another bit of crap written by some pharmaceutical dupe to discredit alternative
medicine --its such a nice touch that he is a christian. Who wouldn't trust the words of somebody who loved the lord?

What can be said is the iris does change over a person's lifetime. It can become darker, lighter, develop acid overlays, shows the
distended intestinal area. However, what is in dispute is whether the iris fibres change or show healing signs in the right
conditions. Frankly, I have no actual firsthand experience to say one way or another if the fibres change other than what I've read
by iridologists. More research required.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22




  #44  
Old October 27th 10, 12:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:04:43 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:28:00 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:22:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:




According to a book that I have called The Science and Practice of Iridology
by Bernard Jensen, where he consistently talks about
iris changes caused by both disease and healing.

So who do we believe, Bernard Jensen or Joshua David Mather Sr.?

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...nfessions.html

I can't recall ever seeing this confession before.
Who was/is Joshua David Mather Snr?

Do check your short term memory , Carole. you replied to a post
yesterday or so which you referred to Mather.

But I mean who is he and what does he do other than debunk iridology?

He was a certified iridologist that blew the whistle on the whole
scam.

You see Mather standardized a photographic system for use with
iridology.


That's what he tells us. However, how do we know he is telling
the truth?


1) It is a well known fact as the temperature of the lights change
the very subtle changes in the color of reflected light changes. That
is why photographers use battery powered lights and calibrated light
sources. and they control the colors of the reflectors they use to
bounce the light.


I understand that, and an iridologist will have a good light source or a flash on the camera.


1a. The angle a person is viewing the iris is not standardized and
not one bit of the literature mentions the need to any sort of
standardization or need for it, ignoring this little fact. Much of
what about iridology is written is more about the need to search for
differences. (Remember those fallacies? do you recalled which one
this is?)


The iridologist searches for irregularities. Some are genetic and some are acquired.
The first thing an iridologist looks for is the density of the iris.
http://www.nurturahealth.com.au/inde...ting-iridology - see down the page diagram showing 5 different degrees of
density.
Good density is where the fibres are close together and evenly spaced, poor density shows the fibres clumped with open spaces.
People with good density have good constitutions and can handle a lot more than people with poor density.



2. His claim is supported other studies and data dealing with
photography of the eye and iris. Just because those studies are not
in the field of medicine or iridology doesn't invalidate that
information. That data is free to be examined, tested or retested.

3.Have you read about iris scanners. They just wouldn't work if the
theory of iridology was true. Can you imaging a person having a cold
and the Iris Scanner failing to work?


There's a lot of things I don't know about iris scanners eg, if an iris photo is good for life or if the images need to be updated
from time to time.
The iris does change as people age for example, and clear eyes can become cloudy and discolored.


Once he started recording the iris using a standardized system, and
continued to use the same standardized system every time. Same
colored ceilings and walls, same "temperature of light", same angles
of incidence for the lights same camera angles, the differences he
had been charting all disappeared.

Mather "discover" what has been known for a while. The structure of
the Iris remains unchanged over a lifetime.


According to iridology if the right healing measures are used, the
iris responds with healing signs.


But using a standardize system, there are no changes and no response.
This falsifies the principle of iridology, no matter how you try to
rationalize it away.


But is this true?
I don't know that it is and would want to hear more opinions because Mather may or may not be a real person, he could be a
disinformation agent for the purpose of discrediting iridology as an alternative remedy --and we know there has been enough of that
going on over the years.


We don't know who Mather really was other than what he tells us, and


you mean "I" Carole. It is good you are being skeptical. why don't
you use the skepticism in the 1st place? Could it be because it fit
inside your belief system and personal bias?


You are the one with the personal bias bob.
The reason I am skeptical in this instance is because there are many disinformation agents who would sell their souls for a couple
of bucks and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.


we don't know that he was a competent naturapath except that he
tells us.


He was certified by the same bodies that certify most naturalpaths.


And what is our opinion of most naturapaths?
Some are good and some aren't.
I have met some who don't seem to be any good, who don't seem to understand the underlying issues and how to fix it.



Cue Carole's cluelessness about eye structure and other anatomy.


I'm not just going to fall in line with you over this Mather
confession.


I don't know that its true and it could just be another bit of
crap written by some pharmaceutical dupe to discredit alternative
medicine --its such a nice touch that he is a christian. Who
wouldn't trust the words of somebody who loved the lord?


and Carole begins her defense of her preconceived notions, but only
makes herself "shown to be an idiot" again.


Well I'm not going to fall in line with your preconceived notions just because you want me to.
The reasons that Mather might not have gotten results with iridology is because he didn't know how to initiate a healing crisis.
Bernard Jensen talks about fasting as being the fastest way to initiate a healing crisis - which may or may not be the best way for
everybody. Its not for everybody.



What can be said is the iris does change over a person's lifetime.


No, Carole it doesn't. there is zero evidence that it changes at all.


Yeah right bob, like there is zero evidence for homeopathy ...heard it all before and its totally uninformed and ignorant.


It can become darker, lighter, develop acid overlays, shows the


This isn't the iris, Carole. I suggest you get a good book on eye
anatomy.


I know what an iris is bob, but doesn't sound like you do. The iris is the coloured bit, the pupil is the little black dot in the
middle, and the white part of the eye is the schlera as in schleradology.


distended intestinal area. However, what is in dispute is whether
the iris fibres change or show healing signs in the right
conditions.


empty and claims not supported by evidence... It is called empty had
waving, Carole.


Do I have to point out again, that your allopathic evidence isn't all its cracked up to be with 90% of scientific studies being
flawed in some way.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-science/8269/
Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science
"Much of what medical researchers conclude in their studies is misleading, exaggerated, or flat-out wrong. So why are doctors-to a
striking extent-still drawing upon misinformation in their everyday practice? Dr. John Ioannidis has spent his career challenging
his peers by exposing their bad science."



Frankly, I have no actual firsthand experience to
say one way or another if the fibres change other than what I've read
by iridologists. More research required.


And now the waffle dance...


Better than the dance of the ignoramus.


Good luck, start with getting a good text book on the anatomy of the
eye.


I'll start where I start bob, and it won't be where you tell me to and the point is bob, that the information available in this
world is so stuffed and wrong in just about every avenue of enquiry, that a person really needs to go back to scratch rather than
listen to "experts" and "reliable sources".

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"The unaware are unaware that they are unaware." Merril M.E. Jenkins Sr





  #45  
Old October 27th 10, 12:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Allopathy Inc personality traits


"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message ...
"carole" wrote:

I do believe in iridology though despite the confession of an ex-iridologist, Joshua David Mather Sr.
We don't really know for sure if he is an actual person, letalone if this is a true account.


You don't see denial like that every day.


Its like pharmaceutical ghostwriters.
The pharmaceutical companies write the copy and get the doctors to endorse it for a fee.

You do know about ghostwriting don't you ...no?

Then let me educate you.

http://www.thenhf.com/old/articles_112.htm

How I Was Asked To 'Author' a Ghostwritten Research Paper
by Adriane Fugh-Berman
The Guardian
April 21, 2005



Do you really think that the pharmaceutical cartel is beyond trying to discredit yet another alternative methodology?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"A good conspiracy is an unprovable one. If you can prove it, somebody has screwed up." -Mel Gibson character in 'Conspiracy
Theory'


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Personality profile for most Pharma zealots john[_5_] Kids Health 3 October 15th 10 11:05 AM
Homeopathy vs allopathy - Part 2. [email protected] Kids Health 32 September 9th 06 03:24 PM
Homeopathy vs allopathy. [email protected] Kids Health 8 August 11th 06 06:49 PM
Miss Personality bookers Pregnancy 2 February 21st 05 03:46 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.