A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Kids Health
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old November 7th 10, 01:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your
posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]


So are you just having a dig or what?


Nope, just making an observation based on your posts, and on the quality
of the resources you use in your attempt to back your claims.

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens


Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is
evidence in itself".


I don't think he'd be that irrational.


Don't be absurd -- lack of evidence is often enough to make a case eg, if your very favourite net stalker
doesn't reply to something you've written, you know he's got a bad hangover.


--
A crank on magnetism has a crazy notion that he can cure the
sick and crippled with his magnetic hands. His victims are the
weak-minded, ignorant and superstitious, those foolish people
who have been sick for years and have become tired of the regular
physician and want health by the short-cut method...he has
certainly profited by the ignorance of his victims.His increase
in business shows what can be done in Davenport, even by a
quack. The Davenport Leader on D.D. Palmer, the founder of
Chiropractic


Alternatively his therapy really does work and the allopaths are too dumbed-down to work it out.

Don't you get tired of these allopaths who constantly call anybody "weak-mind, ignorant and superstitious"
because they can't work out homeopathy?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"There are known knowns - there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns - that is to say, there are things that we know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns - there are things we don't know we don't know." -- Donald Rumsfeld



  #12  
Old November 7th 10, 01:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I don't remember you recommending books - do you mind repeating the
information?


It should be in one of my recent posts, but here comes again:

Stella Cottrell: Critical Thinking Skills
Tracey Bowell and Gary Kemp: Critical Thinking A Concise Guide
Diane F. Halpern: Thought and Knowledge: An Introduction to Critical
Thinking
William Hughes and Jonathan Lavery: Critical Thinking: An Introduction
to the Basic Skills
M. Neil Browne and Stuart M. Keeley: Asking the Right Questions: A Guide
to Critical Thinking

Thomas Gilovich: How We Know What Isn't So
This one is all about evaluating claims in everyday life.


Thanks I found it on another post.
So suppose I get hold of one of these books, read it and then come back and thrash your arse using critical
thinking -- would that be nice?
For all I know I do use some of these techniques anyhow but don't know the terms.


Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author set
out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.


Where is the anti-seminism?


In the rather obvious Rotschild Family comment. EVERY single anti-
semitic Jewish conspiracy loon digs them up sooner or later, as what
they imagine would be "evidence" that Jews are trying/controlling the
world.


Oh, are the Rothschild family jewish ...you learn something everyday.
Actually the last line of that quote didn't need to be there - I could have trimmed it. It may have
significance to many for whatever reason, but not necessary for the quote.
I didn't know the Rockerfamily was owned by the Rothschild family, but so what?
Who owns the morgan family, or the westinghouse, or any of the other robber baron families?


--
Of course, the best (worst) part of it is that the alt-med
people are convinced that it is all plausible because they are
looking for evidence to bolster their belief rather than build a
belief based on evidence. Which is what makes them
'alternative.' -Greg Hart


That's all very easy for him to say.


You yourself exhibit that tendency very clearly - in fact, you have
admitted doing precisely that at least in one post of yours.


Whatever.


--
The most egregious by far is the term of 'healer' and in
discussion with cancer patients, nothing jars quite so badly as
to hear them repeat the word once per sentence when no apparent
significant placebo is being derived and the only 'healing'
being obtained is of an excess bulge in their wallet. -Nicholas
Turnbull on "alternative" cancer healers



Are you trying to say there are ripoff merchants? Are you trying to say they are only alterantive? Are you
trying to say they are corrupt?
Could apply equally well to allopathic as alternative.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history - except
those who have taken the time to study the subject." -Gary Allen



  #13  
Old November 7th 10, 01:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:47:12 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,




The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

cite

Originally web posted at:
http://www.eurosolve.com/charity/bava/story.htm

DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express
no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off
the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and
described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone
who might find it interesting or otherwise useful.
/cite


Interesting the original poster is no longer available so there is no
way to test the veracity of the web site you are citing.

So how do we know this "story" is true? What are the facts and what
parts are fiction. Since the author produces nothing but his own say
so. we must discount the entire sections of claims which do not have
evidence to back the claims.


Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF


Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.


But bob, I am an INTJ - equivalent to Keirsey's mastermind, while you being an ESTJ are equivalent to
Keirsey's supervisor.
And guess what bob, ESTJ isn't listed as one of the rational types.


What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.


No, bob I am proud of the fact I don't take myself as seriously as you seem to take yourself.


It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.


I don't hate men, I hate the behaviour. We live in a patriarchal society where men dominate in all forms of
business, government and organisations of any significance and women are treated as chattels for men's
convenience and pleasure.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history - except
those who have taken the time to study the subject." -Gary Allen



  #14  
Old November 7th 10, 01:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:52:59 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,



Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.


Do you really think this is the way to show yourself in a good light blob?
People are reading what you write, and you are beginning to lose your grip on reality.
Remember, those who have strong bodies (which you claim to have) often the disease manifests first in the
brain.


I have no health problems. No problems at all. I just had my annual
physical, blood and cardiac tests. and No signs of any sort of
disease anywhere, even my brain.

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of
the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.


Make sure as you read it you ask yourself what is the evidence being
presented. Make sure you look for anything which is based on
conjecture, assumptions or statements of Mere-Say. Look for Evidence.
You find none.


But bob, lack of evidence doesn't prove anything.
Quite often the evidence is suppressed or hidden away.
Don't you hear all those stories about how information is tracked down and confiscated, how inventors are
threatened, about the need for "national security" on so many inventions.
Lack of evidence is often evidence in itself - evidence that it has been removed.
where is the evidence that UFOs don't exist when millions have seen them, they've been photographed, seen on
radar and pilots.
there is no concrete evidence they exist because it is confiscated like with so many other things the people
have a right to know about.

So in the final analysis, I'm sorry but conjecture just has to play a big part.



--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history - except
those who have taken the time to study the subject." -Gary Allen






  #15  
Old November 7th 10, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:45:10 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:47:12 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,



The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

cite

Originally web posted at:
http://www.eurosolve.com/charity/bava/story.htm

DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express
no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off
the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and
described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone
who might find it interesting or otherwise useful.
/cite


Interesting the original poster is no longer available so there is no
way to test the veracity of the web site you are citing.

So how do we know this "story" is true? What are the facts and what
parts are fiction. Since the author produces nothing but his own say
so. we must discount the entire sections of claims which do not have
evidence to back the claims.


Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.


But bob, I am an INTJ - equivalent to Keirsey's mastermind, while you being an ESTJ are equivalent to
Keirsey's supervisor.


Mere-say, and not evidence in the way you behave.

And guess what bob, ESTJ isn't listed as one of the rational types.


And who would be the ESTJ? Are you guessing?

IT really doesn't matter because the premise behind the Personality
Typing is false. Personality type is not fixed, therefore the test
and any claims based on the results are nonsense at best.


Methinks you protest too much.



What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.


No, bob I am proud of the fact I don't take myself as seriously as you seem to take yourself.


that is your ignorance speaking Carole. We can see the lie you just
typed and is isn't funny.


Lighten up blob ...life's too short.


It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.


I don't hate men, I hate the behaviour. We live in a patriarchal society where men dominate in all forms of
business, government and organisations of any significance and women are treated as chattels for men's
convenience and pleasure.


Not supported by Evidence.


No, none at all ...to those who wear blinkers.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"The universities do not teach all things ... so a doctor must seek out old wives, gypsies, sorcerers,
wandering tribes, old robbers, and such outlaws and take lessons from them. A doctor must be a traveller . . .
Knowledge is experience." -- Paracelsus (1493-1541)



  #16  
Old November 7th 10, 10:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 79
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is
evidence in itself".


I don't think he'd be that irrational.


Don't be absurd -- lack of evidence is often enough to make a case eg,
if your very favourite net stalker doesn't reply to something you've
written, you know he's got a bad hangover.


How would you know that if someone is offline they have a hangover? You
would just be jumping to false conclusions, as people can have several
reasons for being offline. You're just showing you're not a very good at
thinking again.

--
A crank on magnetism has a crazy notion that he can cure the
sick and crippled with his magnetic hands. His victims are the
weak-minded, ignorant and superstitious, those foolish people
who have been sick for years and have become tired of the regular
physician and want health by the short-cut method...he has
certainly profited by the ignorance of his victims.His increase
in business shows what can be done in Davenport, even by a
quack. The Davenport Leader on D.D. Palmer, the founder of
Chiropractic


Alternatively his therapy really does work and the allopaths are too
dumbed-down to work it out.


Chiropractic does have a limited effectiveness when it comes to lower
back pain, that's been demonstrated. But it is ineffective when it comes
to anything else - and that has been demonstrated as well.

Don't you get tired of these allopaths who constantly call anybody
"weak-mind, ignorant and superstitious" because they can't work out
homeopathy?


There's nothing to "work out about homeopathy" - apart from that it
doesn't work, and that's already been done.

--
Learning without thinking is useless. Thinking without learning
is dangerous. -Kong Fuzi
  #17  
Old November 7th 10, 10:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 79
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

I don't remember you recommending books - do you mind repeating the
information?


It should be in one of my recent posts, but here comes again:

Stella Cottrell: Critical Thinking Skills
Tracey Bowell and Gary Kemp: Critical Thinking A Concise Guide
Diane F. Halpern: Thought and Knowledge: An Introduction to Critical
Thinking
William Hughes and Jonathan Lavery: Critical Thinking: An
Introduction to the Basic Skills
M. Neil Browne and Stuart M. Keeley: Asking the Right Questions: A
Guide to Critical Thinking

Thomas Gilovich: How We Know What Isn't So
This one is all about evaluating claims in everyday life.


Thanks I found it on another post.


You're welcome.

So suppose I get hold of one of these books, read it and then come
back and thrash your arse using critical thinking -- would that be
nice?


That is very unlikely to happen - the least of the reasons for that
being that in addition to developing critical thinking, you'd also need
to develop logical thinking and to increase your knowledge base
significantly. This is not a dig, it's simply an evaluation of what you
would need to "kick my arse."

For all I know I do use some of these techniques anyhow but
don't know the terms.


I do recognize the application of critical thinking when I see it, and
you don't appear to use it.

Editor's Note: Readers should be aware that "The Rockefeller
Family" is owned and operated by the Rothschild Family

And here comes anti-semitism to the mix... I wonder if the author
set out deliberately to discredit his/her own fantasy.

Where is the anti-seminism?


In the rather obvious Rotschild Family comment. EVERY single anti-
semitic Jewish conspiracy loon digs them up sooner or later, as what
they imagine would be "evidence" that Jews are trying/controlling the
world.


Oh, are the Rothschild family jewish ...you learn something everyday.


Yes, they are. But they have no connection to the Rockefeller family.

Actually the last line of that quote didn't need to be there - I could
have trimmed it. It may have significance to many for whatever reason,
but not necessary for the quote. I didn't know the Rockerfamily was
owned by the Rothschild family, but so what? Who owns the morgan
family, or the westinghouse, or any of the other robber baron
families?




--
The most egregious by far is the term of 'healer' and in
discussion with cancer patients, nothing jars quite so badly as
to hear them repeat the word once per sentence when no apparent
significant placebo is being derived and the only 'healing'
being obtained is of an excess bulge in their wallet. -Nicholas
Turnbull on "alternative" cancer healers



Are you trying to say there are ripoff merchants? Are you trying to
say they are only alterantive? Are you trying to say they are corrupt?
Could apply equally well to allopathic as alternative.


The difference is in the demonstrable effectiveness of the remedy. I've
said it before, and I'll say it again: the moment a remedy can be shown
to work, it becomes medicine.

--
The enemy of knowledge and science is irrationalism, not
religion. -Stephen Jay Gould
  #18  
Old November 10th 10, 02:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Steelclaws
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 79
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

Bob Officer -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in
:

Chiropractic does have a limited effectiveness when it comes to lower
back pain, that's been demonstrated. But it is ineffective when it

comes
to anything else - and that has been demonstrated as well.


And yet many people report no relief or even more pain from back
manipulation.


True that, but some research does indicate it has limited effectiveness
with lower back pain. I think it would depend on what kind of condition
is causing the pain. I would not expect it to have any effect on
sciatica.

Don't you get tired of these allopaths who constantly call anybody
"weak-mind, ignorant and superstitious" because they can't work out
homeopathy?


There's nothing to "work out about homeopathy" - apart from that it
doesn't work, and that's already been done.


enough times that it is a dead end. When the horse is found to be
dead, it doesn't matter how much you whip it you can't get it to
cross the finish line.


Well, they are desperate for the horse to be alive - and arent't
competent enough to realize there are no life signs. It's not just
pining for the fjords. ;-)

--
Their sugar pills contain nothing and they won't poison your
body. The greater danger is that they poison your mind. -David
Colquhoun on homeopathy
  #19  
Old November 13th 10, 05:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is
evidence in itself".

I don't think he'd be that irrational.


Don't be absurd -- lack of evidence is often enough to make a case eg,
if your very favourite net stalker doesn't reply to something you've
written, you know he's got a bad hangover.


How would you know that if someone is offline they have a hangover? You
would just be jumping to false conclusions, as people can have several
reasons for being offline. You're just showing you're not a very good at
thinking again.

--
A crank on magnetism has a crazy notion that he can cure the
sick and crippled with his magnetic hands. His victims are the
weak-minded, ignorant and superstitious, those foolish people
who have been sick for years and have become tired of the regular
physician and want health by the short-cut method...he has
certainly profited by the ignorance of his victims.His increase
in business shows what can be done in Davenport, even by a
quack. The Davenport Leader on D.D. Palmer, the founder of
Chiropractic


Alternatively his therapy really does work and the allopaths are too
dumbed-down to work it out.


Chiropractic does have a limited effectiveness when it comes to lower
back pain, that's been demonstrated. But it is ineffective when it comes
to anything else - and that has been demonstrated as well.


I've already told you steelclaws, that chiropractic stopped my tonsilitis and having to have them removed.


Don't you get tired of these allopaths who constantly call anybody
"weak-mind, ignorant and superstitious" because they can't work out
homeopathy?


There's nothing to "work out about homeopathy" - apart from that it
doesn't work, and that's already been done.


You and bob continually reinforce your own ignorance and closed minds coming up with that sad old line.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22




  #20  
Old November 13th 10, 05:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:12:16 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:45:10 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:


"Bob Officer" -*-*[email protected]*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:47:12 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,



The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

cite

Originally web posted at:
http://www.eurosolve.com/charity/bava/story.htm

DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express
no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off
the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and
described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone
who might find it interesting or otherwise useful.
/cite


Interesting the original poster is no longer available so there is no
way to test the veracity of the web site you are citing.

So how do we know this "story" is true? What are the facts and what
parts are fiction. Since the author produces nothing but his own say
so. we must discount the entire sections of claims which do not have
evidence to back the claims.


Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

But bob, I am an INTJ - equivalent to Keirsey's mastermind, while you being an ESTJ are equivalent to
Keirsey's supervisor.

Mere-say, and not evidence in the way you behave.

And guess what bob, ESTJ isn't listed as one of the rational types.

And who would be the ESTJ? Are you guessing?

IT really doesn't matter because the premise behind the Personality
Typing is false. Personality type is not fixed, therefore the test
and any claims based on the results are nonsense at best.


Methinks you protest too much.


So have you ever been retested, Carole. Afraid to see that
personality typing premise is based on false hope?


I can identify with the characteristics of the INTJ personality type.
It has been quite empowering for me learn my type and why I am different from some others who like to bully me
into thinking their way.


What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

No, bob I am proud of the fact I don't take myself as seriously as you seem to take yourself.

that is your ignorance speaking Carole. We can see the lie you just
typed and is isn't funny.


Lighten up blob ...life's too short.


It is and no matter how short it is you seem to hell bent on "being
made an idiot out of .."

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.

I don't hate men, I hate the behaviour. We live in a patriarchal society where men dominate in all forms
of
business, government and organisations of any significance and women are treated as chattels for men's
convenience and pleasure.

Not supported by Evidence.


No, none at all ...to those who wear blinkers.


You say "men", is that all inclusive? You blindly skip over the fact
very few men are hell bent on being dominate. This is important you
just ignore, An equal number of women are equally dominate given an
equal opportunity.


Its not against men per se but the patriarchal culture -- I realise most men aren't intent on dominating, and
that many women would if they could.
The culture of patriarchy is the issue - and its an insidious culture that has ruled all of western society
until more recently.
Best explained in the article -

Capitalist Patriarchy and The Negation of Matriarchy
http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win: 5 x Comfort Pure Goodie-bags [email protected] General 0 October 1st 07 10:04 AM
Win: 5 x Comfort Pure Goodie-bags [email protected] Solutions 0 October 1st 07 10:02 AM
Baby Blood and George Washington's Blood (also: Lies atNLM-MEDLINE) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 February 23rd 06 09:52 PM
nonsense pictures available? Michael Corby General (moderated) 5 August 26th 05 02:04 AM
Autism: Study shows differences in blood that may lead to early blood test Jeff Kids Health 0 May 6th 05 06:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.