A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Kids Health
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Gardasil Unexplained Deaths ... Must Read for those who believeVaccinations are "safe"



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 21st 10, 08:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Gardasil Unexplained Deaths ... Must Read for those who believeVaccinations are "safe"

On 11/21/10 3:13 PM, Ilena Rose wrote:
...

In their Vacciantion blurried
viewpoint, the kids would have died anyway ... kids die all the time.
Very sad, but these unproven injections with aluminum in every shot
... had nothing to do with their death.

I disagree.


Please provide evidence that the deaths, however unfortunate, are caused
by the vaccines.

Jeff
\
  #2  
Old November 21st 10, 08:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Bob Officer[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default Gardasil Unexplained Deaths ... Must Read for those who believe Vaccinations are "safe"

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:37:11 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 11/21/10 3:13 PM, Ilena Rose wrote:
...

In their Vacciantion blurried
viewpoint, the kids would have died anyway ... kids die all the time.
Very sad, but these unproven injections with aluminum in every shot
... had nothing to do with their death.

I disagree.


Please provide evidence that the deaths, however unfortunate, are caused
by the vaccines.

Jeff
\


She can't and that is why people fabricate fictionalized accounts.


--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com
  #3  
Old November 23rd 10, 05:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default Gardasil Unexplained Deaths ... Must Read for those who believe Vaccinations are "safe"


"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 11/21/10 3:13 PM, Ilena Rose wrote:
...

In their Vacciantion blurried
viewpoint, the kids would have died anyway ... kids die all the time.
Very sad, but these unproven injections with aluminum in every shot
... had nothing to do with their death.

I disagree.


Please provide evidence that the deaths, however unfortunate, are caused by the vaccines.

Jeff


What sort of evidence would satisfy your requirements jeff?

Isn't it true that any evidence provided to you would be challenged and rationalised to the full extent of
your capabilities?
Isn't it equally true that you think that there is no such thing as a dangerous vaccine?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22




  #4  
Old November 23rd 10, 11:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default Gardasil Unexplained Deaths ... Must Read for those who believeVaccinations are "safe"

On 11/23/10 12:09 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 11/21/10 3:13 PM, Ilena Rose wrote:
...

In their Vacciantion blurried
viewpoint, the kids would have died anyway ... kids die all the time.
Very sad, but these unproven injections with aluminum in every shot
... had nothing to do with their death.

I disagree.


Please provide evidence that the deaths, however unfortunate, are caused by the vaccines.

Jeff


What sort of evidence would satisfy your requirements jeff?


Real evidence.

Isn't it true that any evidence provided to you would be challenged and rationalised to the full extent of
your capabilities?


Not at all.

Isn't it equally true that you think that there is no such thing as a dangerous vaccine?


Of course not.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK "Faked" National Autism Data To Declare MMR Vaccine "Safe" john[_5_] Kids Health 1 February 10th 10 04:51 PM
CPS case records released in deaths of 2 children | "Clearly we haveissues with the Tucson sector of CPS," said Rep. Kirk Adams.. fx Foster Parents 0 August 2nd 07 01:23 AM
Lawsuit alleges abuse, neglect of R.I. foster care kids: "Childrenare not safe in the current status quo," child advocate Jametta Alston said."We need a system change." fx Spanking 1 July 5th 07 10:44 AM
Lawsuit alleges abuse, neglect of R.I. foster care kids: "Childrenare not safe in the current status quo," child advocate Jametta Alston said."We need a system change." fx Foster Parents 1 July 5th 07 10:44 AM
"Pacifier curbs deaths in cribs, study indicates" [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 10th 05 01:30 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.