, parents,parenting, kids, advice, help" /> Spanking" /> Yet another obvious CPS "failure" in kin placement.... 0;-> - ParentingBanter.com

Yet another obvious CPS "failure" in kin placement.... 0;->

Old August 6th 04, 08:53 PM
Kane

Default Yet another obvious CPS "failure" in kin placement.... 0;->

In kind consideration of the limitations of The Plant, and it's .. ah
...condition, I will retain the attributed post of MINE that IT forgot
to include in It's reply to me...

You may find it at the end of this rather strange bit of nonsense from
a Vegetable:

On 06 Aug 2004 17:54:49 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

You are losing it and other folks have communicated as such to me.

OH? Now isn't that nice. Conspirators. Not that I didn't know that
already.

You are the object of laughter on other NG's as well.

Please post instances. Claims are one thing, proof another.

Your unchecked and hostile and seemingly obtuse verbal abuse has been

noted.

Nope. It's noted that you are not the orginal Fern, and we have
obvious displays of who you are, as below.

You even advocate that CPS employees NOT wear name badges.

You lie. I questioned the need for them. That isn't advocating
anything other than looking at an issue in its many dimensions. YOU
are avoiding those and making a lying claim about what my intent was.

CPS workers do NOT generally wear badges anywhere but in the office.
They carry pocket ID when making a public call on a family or others
outside the office.

Yer a lamer.

Seig Heil!

Compulsive exclamatory ejaculations are to be forgiven if someone has
a nervous tic. You got Tourettes, do you?

Or your real persona just showing through?

And I have beat you.

Yeah. I always cave to those firm declarations of victory...right
after I end the conversation with R R R R R R R.

Again, No evidence that DCFS, DFACS was involved in
placement of this troubled teen at all.

I didn't make any such claim, seriously. Do you know what a winking
smiley means? It means I'm puttin' yah on, dummy.

And you, of course, are taking the bait. Brilliant. Should I be
embarrassed for taking advantage of the mentally or psychologically
disbled?

Indeed, as family is wont to do--they took her willingingly into

their homes.

Yep....and the behavior of the child is what I pointed out as being a
reason...that part of the post seriously, that KIN does NOT always
want to come running up to take on the failures of their family
members represented by the children they abused and neglected....that
have turned dangerous.

A lot of abused children do become dangerous themselves.

Does the name Menendez brothers ring a nuance of recognition with

you?

Yep. Where they CPS clients? R R R R R R

Should have been. Do you think kin should have fostered them when
family life proved violent and abusive, as they claim it did?

You are obviously imbibing something or smokin something funny.....

Look, Petunia, when you are going to flame someone try NOT to use the
same flames they use on you. It makes you look like a lamer.

And your rhetoric is increasingly desperate as you seem to be losing.

My posts have not changed in the least, except as I find NEW evidence
you silly yahoos are losing your minds and posting anything and making
CPS incompetence and malpractice out of it.

Both losing and losing it.

There there. Do you feel better now that you've had your say? Feathers
all smoothed down now, yah ****in' creaky old rooster?

(see prior msg below my sig) and my comments are in [[[ ]]]
brackets.

Kane

(Kane) wrote in message om...
(Fern5827) wrote in message ...
You are losin' it....

No, actually you are. Here let me show you.

"Losin' it" is when you fail to include and attribute the msg you are
posting in reply to.

[[[ Well I hardly need post any proof of this, now do I? ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you post claims that entirely lack any supporting
evidence in the post.

[[[ Anyone want me to post the many examples ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you post advice to inquirers that could land them
in jail, or injured, and or endanger their children and other family
members, and the public.

[[[ Y'all do recall the advice from a Fence post to turn away the cops
if they show up with a caseworker...with NO advice on how to go about
doing that and keeping yourself from being physically restrained? ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you think poisoning children should be minimized,
and that beatings of children are the parent's right to inflict on the
children as a liberty interest of the parent.

[[[ Again, each of these claims of mine are clearly documented in
Usenet archives of The Plant's posts. Wanna see'em again, Agave? ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you think you are being libelled when you don't
post your real name here.

[[[ Lots of bluster, no beef. The usual thing for you and your
cronies. Show us the proof that you can be libelled using an anonymous
ID. ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you defend child abusers.

[[[ As in the repeated nonsense that those actions you defend or
minimize on the part of parents..such as beatings, church memebership
delivered beating, hot pepper punishments....are a "liberty interest"
of the parent...but NOT of the child to be protected from? ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you can't understand the content of your own
posts, copied and pasted from media sources that deny the very things
you claim.

[[[ Gee, I hope no one wants me to post ALL of those. I'm not sure I
have enough years left to hustle them ALL up..but I'll gladly post a
few for the curious. ]]]

"Losin' it" is when you think an organization has "failed" when they
have done so only in parts of their activities. And yet have succeeded
in their goals as YOU yourself and your friends post here as an excuse
to cut funding to programs the loss of which would be extremely
dangerous to children and families.

[[[ Wanna debate me on this, Fruitcake? Or you gonna run, as usual?
]]]

"Losin' it" is when you lie repeatedly.

[[[ Barely a day passes you do NOT try to mislead others...and even
more sick, folks that come here desperate for help and so vulnerable
to your lying crappola..and that of your cronies. ]]]

So, Plantlife. YOU lost it long ago and consistently prove that day to
day here.

[[[ Got a problem with that? Just whistle and I'll provide proof for
each and every claim I've made...that you say indicates I am "losing
it."

[[[ You lost it long ago when you usurped the (Fern5827)identity and
posted all too obviously like the low life scum child abuser you are,
that we all know and laughed out of this ng long ago. ]]]

Yer not foolin' anyone. So, sue me,(Fern5827) R R R R R R R

Kane