Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Jan Drew

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 2:13 pm, Kelley Eidem wrote:
On Apr 2, 6:01 pm, wrote:

On Apr 2, 4:06 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal applauds Jenny McCarthy. Some in our
support group have mentioned a possible environmental link with her
breast implants also.

Many of us believe that genetic predispositions coupled with an
onslaught of other environmental factors:

aluminum and / or
mercury and / or
platinum and / or
silicone and / or
pesticides and /or
pharmaceuticals and / or
vaccinations and / or
second hand smoke and / or
etc. etc. etc.)

. . . in some permutation and combination, make these syndromes and
diseases difficult to quantify and fit in neat little diagnoses.
Video Parents vs. scientists: Watch the latest test case »

I enjoyed this article. As an educated and experienced scientist, I
really have to object to the "Parents vs scientists" part.

No scientist would agree to what is going on with autism. All the
scientists have been muzzled by the "Daubert" principle, whatever that
is.

Only doctors, who know little to no science, would perpetuate this
medical fraud. The title should have been Parents vs doctors.

Other than that, this was a nice report of what is going on. I can
only appluad the parents for taking action in spite of the negativity
of their medical doctors.

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.

DrCee, I love your tag line! It's a keeper I hope to help spread!- Hide
quoted text -

I've got a better one: You can't take seriously anything said by a man
who claims to have earned his PhD's on Uranus or Mars.

I have an even better one. Andrew Kingoff/aka ilsa Neil cannot remember who
he is.
Lies about disharmonies....

update on my recovery (bit of bad news) Anne Rogers Pregnancy 4 February 2nd 07 09:41 PM
Ilena Rosenthal, Bart Ross and Joe McCarthy Mark Probert Kids Health 6 March 12th 05 02:39 PM
Jenny Lind Bed Parts mypet Pregnancy 11 September 16th 04 12:28 PM
recovery after tubal ted Pregnancy 1 February 25th 04 06:01 PM
Recovery from c-section shaz Pregnancy 8 November 13th 03 04:27 AM