Ask Dr. Maslin Your Parenting Questions on August 26th

Old August 10th 04, 11:18 PM
Darinda

Default Ask Dr. Maslin Your Parenting Questions on August 26th

Hi everyone,

My name is Darinda and I want to let you know about an opportunity to
talk with a well-respected and well-versed author who has recently
written a book on how to raise healthy, happy kids, while still
maintaining your sanity.

The book is Picking Your Battles by Bonnie Maslin, Ph.D.

Dr. Maslin is a psychologist (and mother of four) who has worked in
private practice and as an educator for more than twenty years. She
has lectured nationwide and appeared on many television and radio
programs including the Today Show, the CBS Morning Show, Oprah, Court
TV, and Larry King.

Now you can talk with her in your home town. All you have to do is go
to http://www.pickingyourbattles.com/ and sign up to hold an
interactive parenting get-together in your area.

These events can be held in a public venue such as a restaurant,
community center, or place of worship, as well as a private venue such
as your home. These events are low-key, fun, informative, and free.
The discussion groups will be held across the country on Thursday,
August 26. You will have the opportunity to talk with Dr. Maslin and
ask her questions about child rearing and family discipline as part of
a nationwide conference call.

I'm impressed with Dr. Maslin and her sound, practical, and humorous
insights. I've heard her on the radio and gotten to speak with her
over the phone. This is a great opportunity to get together with
friends and family and remember that everyone goes through the same
trials and tribulations. We all have too little time to spend with
our families. Dr. Maslin provides tools to help you make the time you
spend with your kids more peaceful, joyous, and fun.

For more information, go to http://www.pickingyourbattles.com/ or
contact me at darindasharp(at)cox-internet(dot)com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Darinda Sharp