Heat Rash -- Ahhhh!!!

Old May 31st 04, 02:02 AM
Cherie

Default Heat Rash -- Ahhhh!!!

I did some work in our landscaping this morning and when I was thru I came
inside, took a shower and then when I got out I noticed this rash all over
my arms, chest and belly. I showed it to DH and he said it was probably heat
rash (it looks like tiny red dots). I bought some Benadryl Spray and it
seems to work for a little while, though it leaves me very sticky. Any ideas
for relief?

Cherie
mom to Jakob (21.5 months)
Baby (Grace) EDD 8/6/04

Old May 31st 04, 03:14 AM
A&G&K

"Cherie" cedgeworthATcopper.net wrote in message
I did some work in our landscaping this morning and when I was thru I came
inside, took a shower and then when I got out I noticed this rash all over
my arms, chest and belly. I showed it to DH and he said it was probably

heat
rash (it looks like tiny red dots). I bought some Benadryl Spray and it
seems to work for a little while, though it leaves me very sticky. Any

ideas
for relief?

Cherie
mom to Jakob (21.5 months)
Baby (Grace) EDD 8/6/04

This is a problem for us every summer.
For heat rash, make sure you only wear 100% cotton clothing and I find that
cornstarch powder on the affected area fixes the problem for all of us.

Amanda (in Brisbane, Australia where the cooler weather has *finally* turned
up ... although they are still forecasting 26-27 degree C days for the first
week of winter starting tomorrow!).

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old June 1st 04, 08:08 PM
Cherie

"A&G&K" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks I will try the cornstarch powder. Its actually gotten better but I
still have the rash. It doesn't particularly bother me unless my clothing
rubs against it or I think about it.

Cherie
mom to Jakob (21.5 months)
baby (Grace) EDD 8/6/04

diaper rash Diane Pregnancy 10 January 16th 04 11:08 PM
strange rash on a 10-month old. please help! C Du General 43 December 9th 03 03:58 AM
Heat rash! Lina General 13 August 22nd 03 04:02 PM
wood heat Stephanie and Tim General 6 July 14th 03 10:42 PM