The Religious Question

Old October 11th 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Default The Religious Question

When you lied, Kane, was it ethical or moral this time?

Old October 11th 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
When you lied, Kane, was it ethical or moral this time?

Failing to site the circumstances simply reveals you as morally
bankrupt, Greg.

We don't know IF I lied. We don't know what, if I lied, I lied about,
and if it met ethical and moral criteria or not.

In other words, you wish to accuse, and HIDE the circumstances from the
reader.

Any particular reason, other than my exposing you continuously for the
last three years as a chump?

0:-

Old October 11th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Michael©

"0:-" wrote in
oups.com:

Greegor wrote:
When you lied, Kane, was it ethical or moral this time?

Failing to site the circumstances simply reveals you as morally
bankrupt, Greg.

Exactly what you just did in my previous post where you 'aborted the
attributions' of mine that you didn't want archived on Google. Two
standards, Kane? One for everyone not on your side and another for you
that is morally and ethically justified in your mind?

We don't know IF I lied. We don't know what, if I lied, I lied about,
and if it met ethical and moral criteria or not.

A liar is a liar. Now that I know you will lie and justify it by your
moral and/or ethical standard, it makes it easy to take every word from
you as a lie.

You are simply playing games with people here, Kane. Speaking truths if
they support your agenda and speaking lies if the need arises to prove
your point. You are really taking the high road aren't you?

Kane Wrote: [1]

Look, you pimple plagued piece of putrid puke, you've seen me post for
some time here and one thing the truly stupid or the lying assholes
learn is that The Stoneman doesn't lie. They learned that because time
after time they vomited their **** and I dumped it right back down
their throats.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/s5ajy

So you were lying then obviously.

Kane Wrote: [2]

Best you can do? You don't know what a "troll" is, do you?
They make trouble and don't come back. I make trouble and I DO come
back, and probably always will. Try and sort that out.
Your misunderstanding of things gets you in difficulty. Associating
with and defending Greegor the Whore is a prime example.
Best,
Kane

[2] http://tinyurl.com/m7o9y

So you are here to create trouble. And you are a long standing troll.
BTW, trolls stay, they don't leave. You are the perfect example of a
troll. Thanks for admitting to it, troll.

--
Michael©

Deutsches Vaterland Über alles in der Welt
Freiheit für Deutschland !
Old October 11th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane: This is your vocation and avocation? You are sad.

Old October 12th 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane: This is your vocation and avocation? You are sad.

Depends on what "this" is, doesn't it?

'This,' as you carefully have hidden with both attribution abortion and
jumping the thread, is 'truth.'

It's sad this is not of interest to YOU, Greg.

Very sad indeed.

And it costs the people around you dearly. Like Lisa and her daughter.

I've a hunch when you've used her up you'll just dump and run.

We'll see.

You've never accepted our offer to speak here with Lisa and told her we
invited her, have you?

I wonder why? Is she too fragile?

Or ... What is your vocation and avocation, Greg?

0:-

Old October 17th 06, 11:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane:
Does your wife post here?

Old October 17th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
Does your wife post here?

I don't have a case with the state. I've not been the cause of her
losing her children. Neither has she. We've lost no children to the state.

Why would she post in a CPS focused newsgroup?

YOU and Lisa, on the other hand have a somewhat different relationship
to the subject and topics usually discussed here.

Is that not correct?

0:-

Old October 17th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

I read about how she was a teacher and then developed a
distrust for the way things are done.
That sounds familiar.

Her newest web picture looks better than the previous one.

How Children REALLY React To Control Chris General 444 July 20th 04 07:14 PM
Gov. Bush encouraging religious groups to provide government services wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 February 10th 04 06:33 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Spanking 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM