The Politically Incorrect Truth

Old October 23rd 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Microfirm News Server

Default The Politically Incorrect Truth

In case you haven't noticed, the 'Foley" scandal has fags whining in
****house stalls across the country - NO we faggots don't like boys - its
impossible - a faggot can't be a child molester, the dictonary proves it !!

The really sad thing is that society immediatly buys into the fag whine -
the issue of a faggot molesting boys is suddenly not about the boys, it's
about the faggots. Suddenly the faggots aren't but****ing children, it's
society that is insulting faggots.

We're more concerned with hurting some fags feelings than with protecting
our children.

How many more boys will we sacrifice to politically correctness before we
come to our senses and re-learn what our fathers warned us - butt****ers
lust boys.

CPS, (who abuses more children each year than all parents combined)
continues to take children from safe, loving homes and God fearing parents
who have been unsubstantiated for abuse, neglect, or risk and give their
boys to butt****ers -- all so they don't insult the perverts. The news
carrys the sad stories almost daily.

The Politically Incorrect Truth

In the last few days I've worked nearly two dozen media interviews on the
scandal surrounding Republican Cong. Mark Foley (R-FL) into an already tight
schedule that has had me crisscrossing the country. [View appearance on
MSNBC's "Hardball"]

The response has been interesting. I've been attacked by the Left and some
partisans on the Right. One issue that has sent the Left into a tizzy is the
point I made in Monday's Update about the link between male homosexuality
and child sexual abuse. The more recent revelation that Foley himself was
molested as a teenager, and his lawyer's acknowledgment that he is indeed a
homosexual, simply reinforce a pattern well-attested in the scholarly
literature.

For example, the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that boys molested
by men are almost four times more likely to become homosexual or bisexual
than boys who weren't molested. Homosexual activists don't want you to know
that, because it undermines the myth that people are "born gay."

Although homosexuals and bisexuals are less than 3% of the male population,
male-on-male abuse accounts for about a third of all child molestation. The
Archives of Sexual Behavior reported that "eighty-six percent of offenders
against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual." Homosexual
activists don't want you to know that either, because it undermines the myth
that homosexuality is an entirely harmless "identity," rather than a
psychological and behavioral pathology.

Not all homosexuals are child molesters, and not all child molesters are
homosexual--but the link is simply too strong to ignore - even if it is
politically incorrect. We should step back and look at what we've become as
a nation as tolerance and diversity have been made the guidepost for public
life. Our children are not even safe in the midst of some of our nation's
leaders. Do we like what we see?