A Little Bedtime Story for chittering monkeys...hihihi

Old October 19th 06, 07:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default A Little Bedtime Story for chittering monkeys...hihihi

http://www.wethechildren.com/spankingenglish.htm

LISTEN AND LEARN

Perhaps there is no better way to help you understand that hitting a
child is wrong by telling you a sad but true story that happened
several
years ago.

A father had been saving up money to buy a new car. A year passed and
he
finally had enough money for a down payment. Proudly, he drove his new
car home and excitedly showed his wife and 2 1/2 year old daughter the
car. As it happened, the father went into the garage to get some tools
and the mother went inside the house to answer the phone, leaving the
little girl inside the car all by herself. Finding a pen on the seat
beside her, she picked it up and, thinking that it was a toy of sorts,
she began poking holes in the upholstery. When the father saw what she
had done, he yanked her out of the car and slapped her hand very hard
several times. "Bad girl, bad girl, never do that again," he yelled.
That night the little girl's hand swelled up. By morning it had
turned
an unsightly color. So, the father decided to take his daughter to the
doctor.

After an X-ray and several other tests the doctor came into the
examining room. Pulling the father aside he said in a very sad voice,
"You know you have a very large hand and your daughter's hand is so
small. I am sorry but there has been such severe damage that I will
have
to amputate your little girl's hand."

Months passed. The bandages slowly came off and the little girl was
beginning to learn how to live her life with just one hand. One
morning,
she was sitting in her playroom playing with her toys when her father
walked in. Suddenly the little girl looked up and in the sweetest, most
imploring voice she said, "Daddy, I promise I'll never do that again.
Please, can I have my hand back now."

Grief stricken and horrified at what he had done, the father made a
suicide attempt that failed.

Today, he runs parenting classes and is an active participant in the
fight for human rights for all people, both big and small. As he tells
his story and talks about the physical and emotional harm that can
result from such a practice, he not only asks, but begs parents not to
hit their children. ...

Knowing the immoral, unethical, and lying ways of a few folks that post
here if you have any questions or objections concerning this story, I
suggest you connect with the authors of it, at:

http://www.wethechildren.com/spankingenglish.htm

Old October 20th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Kane still wants you to believe that this story is not a work of fiction.
Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Doan

Old October 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
Kane still wants you to believe

I do? You have psychic powers? Well, you could not get a job with them,
that's for sure.

that this story is not a work of fiction.

I made no such claim.

Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Would you like to claim that no child has been injured or killed by a
parent whose 'discipline" got out of hand?

Please do.

Doan

This what I mean about your lying, Doan. You open up with a lie. A
supposition it is impossible to prove, and then expand it into
"anything for..." which of course is yet another lie.

You are so obvious.

In fact, I think it would be fair at this point to say, "anything for
the spanking adocates agenda," don't you?

Kane

Old October 23rd 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 20 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane still wants you to believe

I do? You have psychic powers? Well, you could not get a job with them,
that's for sure.

Are you telling everyone that you don't want them to believe? ;-)

that this story is not a work of fiction.

I made no such claim.

Hahaha!

Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Would you like to claim that no child has been injured or killed by a
parent whose 'discipline" got out of hand?

And CPS shouldn't be called, like in this story?

Please do.

Doan

This what I mean about your lying, Doan. You open up with a lie. A
supposition it is impossible to prove, and then expand it into
"anything for..." which of course is yet another lie.

You are so obvious.

The obvious liar here is you!

In fact, I think it would be fair at this point to say, "anything for
the spanking adocates agenda," don't you?

Noone here is saying that you must spank your kids! Stop lying!

AF

Kane

Old October 23rd 06, 05:08 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On 20 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane still wants you to believe

I do? You have psychic powers? Well, you could not get a job with them,
that's for sure.

Are you telling everyone that you don't want them to believe? ;-)

Nope...decide for themselves.

On the other hand I am suggesting strongly they not believe you, liar.

that this story is not a work of fiction.

I made no such claim.

Hahaha!

When you are wrong you laugh. How very ethnic.

Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Would you like to claim that no child has been injured or killed by a
parent whose 'discipline" got out of hand?

And CPS shouldn't be called, like in this story?

It doesn't say CPS wasn't called. Lack of evidence doesn't prove
anything.

Please do.

Doan

This what I mean about your lying, Doan. You open up with a lie. A
supposition it is impossible to prove, and then expand it into
"anything for..." which of course is yet another lie.

You are so obvious.

The obvious liar here is you!

That would be hard to conclude from out exchange so far.

I've not claimed the story is true or false, and even posted it as a
"Bedtime Story"
strongly suggesting the reader should decide about fact or not.

In fact, I think it would be fair at this point to say, "anything for
the spanking adocates agenda," don't you?

Noone here is saying that you must spank your kids! Stop lying!

Noone?

How about those pro spanking advocates that claim that children will
turn out badly if you don't. How about the lying police officer that
Chris shredded and caught lying in print?

He was very threatening about his claims that children will and do
become criminals for lack of spanking.

Did I see you correct him?

AF

Or do you believe him? Was what he wrong "the truth?" R R R R R

0;-

Kane

Old October 23rd 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 23 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane still wants you to believe

I do? You have psychic powers? Well, you could not get a job with them,
that's for sure.

Are you telling everyone that you don't want them to believe? ;-)

Nope...decide for themselves.

Since when do you like other people to decide for themselves?

On the other hand I am suggesting strongly they not believe you, liar.

Hahaha! And who here believe you? ;-)

that this story is not a work of fiction.

I made no such claim.

Hahaha!

When you are wrong you laugh. How very ethnic.

Hahaha! I laugh at your STUPIDITY, stupid!

Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Would you like to claim that no child has been injured or killed by a
parent whose 'discipline" got out of hand?

And CPS shouldn't be called, like in this story?

It doesn't say CPS wasn't called. Lack of evidence doesn't prove
anything.

Then you are stupid! Read the story! Would the child still be with
the father if CPS was called?

Please do.

Doan

This what I mean about your lying, Doan. You open up with a lie. A
supposition it is impossible to prove, and then expand it into
"anything for..." which of course is yet another lie.

You are so obvious.

The obvious liar here is you!

That would be hard to conclude from out exchange so far.

That would be obvious just as your claim that you were published! ;-)

I've not claimed the story is true or false, and even posted it as a
"Bedtime Story"
strongly suggesting the reader should decide about fact or not.

And who here said that the story is true?

In fact, I think it would be fair at this point to say, "anything for
the spanking adocates agenda," don't you?

Noone here is saying that you must spank your kids! Stop lying!

Noone?

How about those pro spanking advocates that claim that children will
turn out badly if you don't. How about the lying police officer that
Chris shredded and caught lying in print?

Hahaha! You are stupid! Did they say that you MUST spank your kids?

He was very threatening about his claims that children will and do
become criminals for lack of spanking.

And he said that you MUST spank your kids?

Did I see you correct him?

Did you posted here?

AF

Or do you believe him? Was what he wrong "the truth?" R R R R R

Did he post here?

AF

0;-

Kane

Old October 24th 06, 09:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Doan wrote:
Kane still wants you to believe that this story is not a work of fiction.
Anything for the anti-spanking agenda, I guess. ;-)

Why did you post this again when the previous run at this
is still active and available? Isn't that dishonest?

Is it less embarassing for you this time?

Got some proof it's not just FICTIONAL tearjerker propaganda?

misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 30th 05 05:24 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 March 30th 05 06:33 AM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 11:07 AM
Bedtime story that helps with the NO stage! Alan Sagan General 2 October 11th 03 04:15 AM
bedtime routine for 3rd baby Nevermind General 4 August 1st 03 12:18 AM