Trying to Register at BabiesRUs

Old January 7th 04, 04:52 AM
Carol Ann

Default Trying to Register at BabiesRUs

I'm having such a difficult time. I'm at a loss. Does anyone else have
theirs online that I can use as a guideline?

~Carol Ann

Old January 7th 04, 07:13 AM
CY

I would just do a search for a name like "Smith" and browse what others have
done.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...580404-1490245
It's quite individual anyway but you might get some ideas. I wondered
around the store for about 2 hours and then did the rest online!

Have fun!

Old January 7th 04, 07:33 PM
Jill

I am having a terrible time deciding what to register for too. I really want
to register for all the items we will need because I am having 2 showers,
including one from my former employer, and people are generous and excellent
about going in and buying you some of the surprising bigger items. I'd
rather register for those things and not receive 400 outfits. It always
surprised me to see the baby showers at work, and see people actually
receiving carseats and high chairs and playpens and baby monitors etc. I am
going to register for the items I know that I will use, not just things I
think I am "supposed" to have.

I am going to try to register for a car seat, one of those playpen things
that have a changing area and can also be used as a travel sleep area. As
well as a stroller, bouncy seat, swing, monitor, bathtub etc. I can't help
with specific brands or items- that's my problem, it's impossible!

I am going to use some of my SILs handmedowns. She has all the clothes I
need. I want to buy my own carseat.