christmas

Old October 6th 04, 07:57 PM
Kaybee

Default christmas

I have to share this funny story. We were at my in-laws for dinner and we
were discussing if we were going to do Pollyanna again this year or not.
Then the discussion went to hoe far away Christmas was. Well my
sister-in-law was like I will get the calendar and I said it was 13 weeks
away. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Since I
usually don't talk much over there and I am a little absent minded lately.
They then asked how I know. Well I said I am due in 14 weeks and the doctor
told me that I will probably go in 13.

Wouldn't you know that they still counted. Guess who was correct.

Well that is my gloating for the day.

Have a good day

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2002

Old October 7th 04, 01:49 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Kaybee wrote:

I have to share this funny story. We were at my in-laws for dinner and we
were discussing if we were going to do Pollyanna again this year or not.
Then the discussion went to hoe far away Christmas was. Well my
sister-in-law was like I will get the calendar and I said it was 13 weeks
away. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Since I
usually don't talk much over there and I am a little absent minded lately.
They then asked how I know. Well I said I am due in 14 weeks and the doctor
told me that I will probably go in 13.

Wouldn't you know that they still counted. Guess who was correct.

Well that is my gloating for the day.

Heh heh, way to go. :-) BTW, I'm not counting - I'm just going to
assume that you're correct. ;-)