The QUESTION pro-spanking compulsiveS can't answered.

Old April 19th 05, 08:52 PM

Dance monkey.

Old May 7th 05, 10:56 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Kane,

He really does dance, doesn't he? There was an early time when he first
joined the ng that I took him seriously. There was a middle time when I
was just frustrated with him. Now I see little but humour, especially
after reading through his responses in this post.

I can chuckle, and hope he isn't raising children.

LaVonne

wrote:
Look at the child dance. LOL!

Doan wrote:

LOL! You lied so much that you can't even keep your story straight.
Come on, Kane0. Say that you have never said you hit your kid, I
DARE YOU! ;-)

Doan

On 18 Apr 2005
wrote:

Doan wrote:

On 18 Apr 2005
wrote:

Where did I say that I had hit my kid?

And did I say that I knew how hard to hit?

Post the statement I made.

In context please, if you don't mind.

Save some of your face.

0;-

So now you claimed that you have NEVER hit your kid?

Still as creative as ever in your lying I see.

This is what I said, no claim involved, a question:

"Where did I say that I had hit my kid?"

All you have to do is prove I said I did or that you know from

other

magical source...the source of most of your nonsense.

Here is your chance
to prove either you are a liar or I am. Come on, I DARE YOU!

Schoolboy taunts? How quaint.

How would I prove a negative?

Neither did I say you were a liar in this instance, though in many
things you are.

I didn't say whether or not I hit my kid. I asked you, who made the
claim, to prove it. Here's what I said, again, incase you are

having

memory problems.

"Where did I say that I had hit my kid?"

"And did I say that I knew how hard to hit?"

"Post the statement I made."

"In context please, if you don't mind."

"Save some of your face."

Seems you are exposing yourself, yet again.

Same old one trick pony, I see. R R R R

You make a claim. You prove a claim.

Doan

0:-

Old May 8th 05, 06:31 AM
Doan

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Kane,

He really does dance, doesn't he? There was an early time when he first
joined the ng that I took him seriously. There was a middle time when I
was just frustrated with him. Now I see little but humour, especially
after reading through his responses in this post.

I can chuckle, and hope he isn't raising children.

LaVonne

LOL! Is that the best that you can do, LaVonne?

It seems that even Dr. Gershoff can't find a single study that show
the non-cp alternatives are any better neither than spanking. And
yet, you claimed to have posted "numerous" times, "over and over"!

"Baumrind et al. (2002) cited several studies that have found
corporal punishment to be less associated with negative outcomes
than are other discipline techniques. Although this may be true,
just because other techniques are worse than corporal punishment
does not make corporal punishment any better. Until positive
effects are linked with corporal punishment, it should not be
routinely recommended as a method of controlling children. However,
it is important to note that their argument does point to the
need for similar research on all methods of parental discipline, not
just corporal punishment."

Doan

Old May 9th 05, 04:57 PM

Dance little monkey.