Those Deadly Tasers again

Old March 19th 05, 06:12 PM

bobb wrote:
"Doan" wrote in message

On 18 Mar 2005 wrote:

Try looking at the independent studies.

How many SIX-YEAR OLDS are in these studies???

Doan

Everyone, and I mean everyone, has already determined using a taser

on a six
year old was terrible wrong.

Everyone? Are you sure of that?

Kane, is one of the hold-outs.

Let me see. In the last sentence it was a reference singular, as to
Kane being the ONLY one. Now it's plural as in one of the "hold-outs."
Can you make up your mind, bobber? Debating a brain damaged chimpanzee
is really not fair to the chimpanzee and you make me feel guilty every
time I have to point out your ignorant nonsense.

Here's a poster other than me responding to your idiocy, bobber:
"Jason Stanley"

It seems Bobb and his minions would rather the kid cut his own throat

than
the cops take decisive actions that keep anyone from getting hurt.
Of course, had the kid actually killed himself or injured a cop then

they
probably would have been griping why didn't the cops shoot him.

"
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4b622cd1075f4e

And bobber, your non-macho (r r r r) response, sensitive and thoughtful
for the child's and the officers safety was:

"Personally, I could care less if the cop got his hand cut... that's
what she
was being paid for. If the cop was a man I think the story would be
much
different. Even so, it is highly unlikely that even the cop woulda
got
hurt... except in your mind's eye. Imagine the worse... and use that
justify an illogical conclusion. Close your eyes and picture a little
six
year old cutting his own throat with a shard of glass... do you really
think
he would do that? Right. I wonder what other visulations run though
your
head...and why?

bobb "

(yah couldn't even sort out the gender of the cop consistently. "she"
and "his." What a sap.

witchy posted her disagreement with you as well, and said she'd have
preferred the cops use the Taser rather than further risk injury from
glass cut to the six year old if it were her child.

For those readers who have forgotten, or did not follow the story of
the six year old boy Tasered, here, for your edification, is the opener
to this discussion, a post by someone that does not usually post he

Subject: Cops taser 6 y.o. boy armed with piece of glass
From: (Laura Bush murdered her boy friend)
Date: 11/12/2004 12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/2896941

Nov. 11, 2004, 8:29PM

MIAMI -- Police used a stun gun on a 6-year-old boy in his principal's
office because he was wielding a piece of glass and threatening to
hurt himself, officials said today.

The boy, who was not identified, was shocked with 50,000 volts on Oct.
20 at Kelsey Pharr Elementary School.

Principal Maria Mason called 911 after the child broke a picture frame
in her office and waved a piece of glass, holding a security guard
back.

When two Miami-Dade County police officers and a school officer
arrived, the boy had already cut himself under his eye and on his
hand.

The officers talked to the boy without success. When the boy cut his
own leg, one officer shocked him with a Taser and another grabbed him
to prevent him from falling, police said.

He was treated and taken to a hospital, where he was committed for
psychiatric evaluation.

"By using the Taser, we were able to stop the situation, stop him from
hurting himself," police spokesman Juan DelCastillo told The Miami
Herald.

The case was under review.
................end............

Notice the boy was in fact cutting his own leg at the time the cops
acted? I guess they were just being macho chosing what they felt was
the safest course of action, instead of leaping in in superman fashion
to grab him. I believe we learned later that the most macho behavior,
was in fact by a women cop...the one that DID move close enough to grab
him when he was shocked to prevent fallign injury. So much for your
crappola bobber.

Additionally, this particular six year old, the only one being
discussed in factual terms, did in fact already deliberately cut his
face, and arm, threated to cut others, and was sawing on his leg...and
would not know, usually, about the location or quick death involved in
cutting the femoral artery, when the cops finally used their Taser.

Let's take the safety question of six year olds, as the case was, being
subjected to a Taser shock. One: the boy was uninjured by the Taser,
something that you all seem to overlook.

Secondly, between having a major artery in the leg cut (in fact, next
to the aorta at the heart no artery or vein larger) and being shocked
with a Taser, only a fool would NOT chose the Taser for survivability.
One can literally bleed out fatally from a severed femoral artery, and
the boy, dummy, was sawing on his leg with a chunk of broken glass.
Humans used to butcher mammoths using broken glass, in fact, with less
sharp edges than modern glass can produce (flint stone tools). In fact
they killed animals that large using 'glass.'

You ignorant twits don't know **** for facts.

Break a piece of glass to use for cutting and you have a tool as sharp
and sure as any surgeon's scalpel, bobber. The six year old had already
cut his face, and his arm with the glass, most deliberately, and was
swinging the glass shard at anyone that tried to get near him.

http://lithiccastinglab.com/gallery-...kanzichimp.htm
"
It's hard to believe but the sharpest knives that have ever been used
in recent years were mounted with stone flakes made of obsidian. A
company called Aztecnics was manufacturing and selling surgical
scalpels mounted with different sizes and shapes of obsidian blades.
Good quality obsidian fractures down to single molecules which can
produce a cutting edge 500 times sharper than the sharpest steel
scalpel blade ("American Medical News", Nov. 2, 1984:21). On the
cellular level an obsidian knife can cut between cells rather than tear
the cells as a steel knife will do.
"

Do you know what obsidian is, bobber. It is the product left from the
cooling of molten silica. Do you know what glass is bobber? It is the
product left from the cooling of molten silica. In fact you'll find the
occasional geologist that will refer to the rock, obsidian, and
obsidian glass.

Because of the lack of impurities in our commercial "glass" it would
not surprise me if it were not even more evenly sharp and deadly than
obsidian.

My second off-the-ranch job as a kid (my first was sporting goods) was
in hardware and glass shop. I learned to cut (controlled breakage)
glass, from the thinest to the heaviest quartz for table tops. Yay know
what the number one hazard is for a glazier?

It's the dust from smoothing the edges of fresh "cut" glass so that
someone won't take a hand off moving and installing the glass. They use
water to try and catch the dust but there's always a bit of if in the
air in big glass shops.

Nowadays I hear glaziers use kevlar lined gloves to handle big glass at
the sanders. I wish I had had them when I was a kid.

http://museums.ncl.ac.uk/flint/images/skinning.jpg

Notice the tiny size of the bit of "glass" this modern flint user
employs to skin and animal. Anyone that's ever skinned known how tough
a job this can be even with a large well sharpened knife. This guy is
using a piece the size of a razorblade, and it's by scientific
examination sharper than a razor blade.

And:

http://museums.ncl.ac.uk/flint/images/butcher.jpg This is the
butchering of a small animal carcass.

http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/.../obsidian.html
A rockhound's notes:
"Obsidian is natural glass that was originally molten magma associated
with a volcano."
"
Like all glass and some other types of naturally occurring rocks,
obsidian breaks with a characteristic "conchoidal" fracture. This
smooth, curved type of fracture surface occurs because of the
near-absence of mineral crystals in the glass. The intersections of
conchoidal fracture surfaces can be sharper than a razor. This had
obvious advantages for our Stone Age ancestors, who used obsidian
extensively for tool making.
"

http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/sec...iesofGlass.asp
"Most glass is a mixture of silica obtained from beds of fine sand or
from pulverized sandstone; an alkali to lower the melting point,
usually a form of soda or, for finer glass, potash; lime as a
stabilizer; and cullet (waste glass) to assist in melting the mixture."

Would you really try to grab a kid and risk him and you if he were
waving a razor blade at you, or about to cut himself with it?

The only people that were against the use of the Taser in this case
were ignorant putzes such as you that have problems with authority and
are willing to put children's and others lives at risk in service to
your social disease.

Maybe it's his
macho image that is being preserved.

"Macho" when it comes to matters of risk assessment and actions taken,
would put YOU at the point of your claim, bobber.

It was YOU that said someone should just jump in and grab that kid, a
common macho kind of thinking process and action. That someone
successfully managed to stop this child, with no harm to him or anyone
else, and I approve of their decision and action, shows who is actually
the thoughtful, intelligent, objective and correct risk analysis folks
here, bobber, and who it the matcho fool willing to get people injured
or killed, including the little boy, for your stupidity and anti
authority sickness.

It is not "macho" to use less than lethal force, or means that put all
parties at LESS risk than a hands on grabbing.

Hmmm.. does he drive a big truck

Naw. My pickup is a nice 1/2 ton 2x old Ford kept in top shape by me.
All my neighbors have 3/4 and 1 ton 4x4 rigs. Lots of "mudders" around
here.

and
have small feet?

Nope. Large feet. Big enough to kick your sorry ass repeatedly.

bobb

Basically bobber, you are a pack of ignorant dangerous nutsos, and I'm
glad to have a few thousand miles between us using electronic means to
communicate. Who knows what you might do up close and personal.

Your intellectual capacity is also something to behold.

Kane

Old March 19th 05, 10:25 PM
Doan

On 19 Mar 2005 wrote:

Your intellectual capacity is also something to behold.

Kane

LOL! Is that why Chris Dunga called you stupid???

Doan

Old March 20th 05, 02:14 PM
bobb

Kane, Doug did a more than adquate job revisiting your stand in support of
using a taser on six year olds using your own posts.

I should kept my reply in the singler... not plural. Gosh, one of you is
enough but I am enough of a realist to know fools love company... so there
must be more of you somewhere.

bobb

Old March 20th 05, 06:46 PM

bobb wrote:
Kane, Doug did a more than adquate job revisiting your stand in

support of
using a taser on six year olds using your own posts.

Nonsense. All he did was try the usual crappola, "don't bother to think
for yourself" appeal to emotions using the "poor helpless innocent
child" line again.

I find it beneath contempt to use a child trying, whether he know it or
not, to commit suicide for his, that is Doug's sickminded ****.

Doug's input consisted of, if one followed it, either getting someone
injured, or the standing back and letting the boy likely kill himself.
You people are FICKING SUCK. (no, not a typo)

I should kept my reply in the singler... not plural.

Whatever are you blathering? There is no sense in that statement given
your words in this post. Are you inPUCKINGsane?

Gosh, one of you is
enough

R R R ...obviously, given that most the time on issues you assholes try
to peddle you bull**** with here I am outnumbered and still wipe your
asses raw.

but I am enough of a realist

REALIST? Yah got's to be friggering kiddin' bobber. YOU, a slimy,
nonsense filled pile of ****, a misogynistic batherer, a child hating,
authority phobic creep, with delusions of self importance, YOU, talking
about being a "realist?"
You a lowlife scum sucking racist bigot, bobber.

to know fools love company...

Ah, you finally understand what I mean when I refer to the
"twitsquadquad," which, by the way, seems to have reduced itself to the
TwitteringTrio.

so there
must be more of you somewhere.

What you'll find bobber, much to your dismay, or to your descent into
further denial and spastic catatonic withdrawal, is that YES, THERE ARE
MILLIONS OF ME OUTHERE, SOMEWHERE. And we are closing in on you
uncivilized savages that have been holding back humanity and have
nearly destroyed the planet a time or two.

Your days, bobber, collectively, are Puggering, NUMBERED.

bobb

**** off with your sex abuser apologist crappola, your rapist
minimizing ****, your anti society and authority bull, your hate and
fear driven homophobia, your woman hating viciousness.

We're sick of you. And when sane, responsible, concerned people get
sick of something we don't sit on our asses whining. We DO something
about it.

That's why you assholes are deep into the whining and lying stage,
bobber, and the delusional denial. BECAUSE YOU SENSE WE ARE ON TO YOUR
AND YOUR CRAP AND THE END IS NEAR FOR YOU TWITTERERS. You and your sick
causes of destruction are winding down. Hope you enjoy your
'retirement.'

Adn we are going to use your own **** to scrub you out of existence.

WE, bobber, are a happy bunch of fun loving, caring for each other --
without discrimination, pack of joyful folks laughing you off the
planet. Get used to it. Our cackles and harty laughter will be the last
thing you folks hear as you fade away. It's over. We are already in mop
up phase.

Kane

Old March 20th 05, 07:41 PM
Doan

Kane, you are avoiding my Question. How many SIX-YEAR OLDS are in those
studies that you cited?

Doan

Old March 21st 05, 01:53 AM
bobb

wrote in message
oups.com...

bobb wrote:
[...]

Well, Kane.. if this post.. and the many others you write, are indicitive
of being "a happy bunch of fun loving, care for each ... pack of joyful
folk" I'd suggest you're deceiving yourself... by hiding in your own gloom,
your own anger, and your own dissappointments.

We all have down times and have been victims of this or that, or have even
been treated unfairly....but I think the majority of us count our blessing,
pick up and move on instead of standing by and feeling oh so sorry for
ourselves.

bobb

Old March 21st 05, 04:01 AM

bobb wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

--
without discrimination, pack of joyful folks laughing you off the
planet. Get used to it. Our cackles and harty laughter will be the

last
thing you folks hear as you fade away. It's over. We are already in

mop
up phase.

Kane

Well, Kane.. if this post.. and the many others you write, are

indicitive
of being "a happy bunch of fun loving, care for each ... pack of

joyful
folk" I'd suggest you're deceiving yourself... by hiding in your own

gloom,
your own anger, and your own dissappointments.

Gloom? Anger?

Bobber, exposure of twits such as you, Doug, greegor, furneal are some
of the most joyfilled moments I have.

What is it about anger and disappointment with SOME of humanity you
take as cutting me off from joy, or fun?

We all have down times and have been victims of this or that, or

have even
been treated unfairly....but I think the majority of us count our

blessing,
pick up and move on instead of standing by and feeling oh so sorry

for
ourselves.

You apparently haven't been reading greegor or Doug. Let alone Furneal.

bobb

Like you they are "victim" slingers. Everything is shrouded in the
"victim" outcomes they claim have happened, are happening, and will
happen, that amouth to, in the real world, about 20% or so of their
claim..and your claims.

Most of us bobber, do NOT feel overwhelmed by The System, and know damn
well, should WE encounter it, how to deal effectively with it.

It's you doomsayers that are loser, bobber, the pack of yah.

You haven't faintest idea how to have fun kickin' butt on the system.
You are whiner, and in fact, from Douggie to Furneal, you are nothing
BUT a pack of whiners. Lying, conniving, sly, manipulative, self
deluding whiners and naysayers.

It's all just too much for you, isn't now, bobber?

Go pick your nose. At least that you might have a chance of some
success with.

Kane

Old March 21st 05, 02:04 PM
bobb

wrote in message
oups.com...

bobb wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

bobb wrote:
[...]

I don't beleive any of those you mention, including myself, take
any joy in 'kickin butt', Kane... even yours. We're not here to be
aggressive... read their posts... and I doubt that anyone harbors
the anger and hatred you often display. Neither are we blinded
by individual self-interests.

Often there is an exchange of ideas and thoughts... some of which
we agree.. other we disagree... and it is those little grey area that
create debates. Yeh, I often play devils advocate... sometime I
express thoughts I wouldn't, or couldn't discuss with anyone else
but I have no axe to grind. There are contributors who really do stir
up the brain waves and others who.. well.. they're just fun.

bobb

Old March 21st 05, 04:44 PM
Greegor

If Tasers are OK for kids, when will parents be
allowed to use them?

After all, parents might use a Taser on their kid in
certain lifesaving emergencies!

Running toward a busy street PssZat!

Running toward a swimming pool PssZat!

Holed up in their room holding a sharp object PssZat!

Who will train and license parents in their use on kids?

I suspect Kane would rather teach kids how to use
them on parents!

Chiro silence deadly (Attn: Al Sherry, RN, DC, DABCO) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 January 8th 05 01:38 PM
"Deadly distinction" Mike Kids Health 0 September 13th 04 03:02 PM
Our Deadly Diabetes Deception by Thomas Smith john Kids Health 0 July 20th 04 02:04 PM
DEADLY NAME BRAND VITAMINS Jeff Kids Health 1 October 8th 03 02:07 AM