Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

Old May 5th 07, 08:12 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 May 2007 10:33:46 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"

What a bunch of psycho-babble. There was no such thing as Pro-Choice or
Pro-Life when abortions were considered homicide under English Common Law
and several other historic legal and moral interpretations during the

last
3,000 years.

Abortions were not considered to be homicide under English Common Law.
(See Blackstone's commentaries.) All you are doing here is proving
how big of an idiot you really are.....

We'll let the other readers decide whether I'm an idiot or not. Your
presentation of the history of abortions seems to commence with Blackstone's
Commentaries where he wrote that "Post-quickening abortion was no longer
considered homicide" but he did consider them to be a "very heinous
misdemeanor."

You keep trying to claim that abortions were not considered homicide under
English Common Law for the last 3,000 years and you cite Blackstone. But
Blackstone's own writings indicate abortions had been considered homicides
prior to the time of his writings. And his writings were about 240 years
ago in 1765.

So how would you classify the "very heinous misdemeanor" of abortion as
portrayed by your own source? How about admitting your own source defined
abortion as a crime when he described it as a "very heinous misdemeanor"?
Misdemeanors are crimes, right?

Old May 5th 07, 09:31 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Sat, 05 May 2007 15:42:35 GMT, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

Who are you to decide how a woman you never met, is to live her
life? Who are you to proclaim how a God that you can not prove to
exist, want you do make such decisions. I know, a small brained, self
righteous,religious bigot.

Nothing to do with God, it's called self respect and appreciating life,
something you severely lack.
You are quite free to kill your own family's young lives, the world will be
a better place without your ilk. :-)

Better yet, why not move to the third world countries where lives are bought
and sold for very cheap price and have no value, just your kind of place.

You mean the places where people especially women have no rights,
sound like the kind of place you want for your selves.

You are free to kill away my good friend, must be nice to not have a
conscience?

You mean like cause the world to be filled with people that are
mostly, ignorant and have no rights, and women die by the millions
trying to have babies that will suffer a short and miserable life.
I have compassion for other people, as well as a conscience, you
appear to have nothing but hatred.

Old May 6th 07, 12:40 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Sat, 5 May 2007 12:12:18 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"
wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 May 2007 10:33:46 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"

What a bunch of psycho-babble. There was no such thing as Pro-Choice or
Pro-Life when abortions were considered homicide under English Common Law
and several other historic legal and moral interpretations during the

last
3,000 years.

Abortions were not considered to be homicide under English Common Law.
(See Blackstone's commentaries.) All you are doing here is proving
how big of an idiot you really are.....

We'll let the other readers decide whether I'm an idiot or not. Your
presentation of the history of abortions seems to commence with Blackstone's
Commentaries where he wrote that "Post-quickening abortion was no longer
considered homicide" but he did consider them to be a "very heinous
misdemeanor."

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/blackstone/bk1ch1.htm

LIFE is the immediate gift of God, a right inherent by nature in every
individual ; and it begins in contemplation of law as foon as an
infant is able to ftir in the mother's womb. For if a woman is quick
with child, and by a potion, or otherwife, killeth it in her womb ; or
if any one beat her, whereby the child dieth in her body, and fhe is
delivered of a dead child ; this, though not murder, was by the
antient law homicide or manflaughter o. But at prefent it is not
looked upon in quite fo

..{FS}

o Si aliquis mulierem praegnantem percufferit, vel ei venenum dederit,
per quod fecerit abortivam ; fi puerperium jam formatum fuerit, et
maxime fi fuerit animatum, facit bomicidium. Bracton. l. 3. c. 21.

..{FE}

atrocious

atrocious a light, though it remains a very heinous mifdemefnor p.

The anchient law he was talking about, note the citation, was Roman
Law. Experts in Roman Law have written that Blackstone was in error,
and that even in Roman Law abortion was not homicide or manslaughter.

You keep trying to claim that abortions were not considered homicide under
English Common Law for the last 3,000 years and you cite Blackstone.

Ah, no, you again lie. I did not claim that abortions were not
homicide under English Common Law for the last 3,000 years -- that
stupid of a remark would be you as most normal people know that
England was not a civilized nation 3,000 years ago. The 3,000 year
old Law is from Exodus, the Holy Bible, which clearly indicates that
killing a fetus is not homicide.

YOU claimed that abortion was homicide under English Common Law. As
anyone can see, abortion was not only not a homicide, it was not even
a felony. It was, a misdemeander.

But
Blackstone's own writings indicate abortions had been considered homicides
prior to the time of his writings. And his writings were about 240 years
ago in 1765.

So how would you classify the "very heinous misdemeanor" of abortion as
portrayed by your own source? How about admitting your own source defined
abortion as a crime when he described it as a "very heinous misdemeanor"?
Misdemeanors are crimes, right?

No one stated that abortion after quicking was not a crime. YOU claim
it was murder. You, and all Pro-Lifers who push this claim, are
liars. Abortion is not and never has been murder.
Old May 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

wrote:

[...]

Let me get this straight. You post that Blackstone is your authority on Old
English Law regarding abortion. Then I quote for you what Blackstone said
about abortion being previously considered homicide. Then you counter that
Blackstone was in error? That is just too funny! You are shooting down
your own citation for authority on this subject!

You keep trying to claim that abortions were not considered homicide

under
English Common Law for the last 3,000 years and you cite Blackstone.

Ah, no, you again lie. I did not claim that abortions were not
homicide under English Common Law for the last 3,000 years -- that
stupid of a remark would be you as most normal people know that
England was not a civilized nation 3,000 years ago. The 3,000 year
old Law is from Exodus, the Holy Bible, which clearly indicates that
killing a fetus is not homicide.

Now you want everybody to believe The Bible is your source to back up your
comments about how killing a fetus has not been a homicide for the last
3,000 years? Are you referring to the same Bible that has a religious
history of equating the value of human life for the unborn with the value of
human life of the born? This is just too funny once again!

YOU claimed that abortion was homicide under English Common Law. As
anyone can see, abortion was not only not a homicide, it was not even
a felony. It was, a misdemeander.

You are getting your terms all mixed up. Murder is a felony. Homicide can
be a felony or a misdemeanor. Murder is premeditated. Homicide is not
premeditated. Most thinking people would believe having an abortion is
premeditated if it is scheduled ahead of time.

But
Blackstone's own writings indicate abortions had been considered

homicides
prior to the time of his writings. And his writings were about 240 years
ago in 1765.

So how would you classify the "very heinous misdemeanor" of abortion as
portrayed by your own source? How about admitting your own source

defined
abortion as a crime when he described it as a "very heinous misdemeanor"?
Misdemeanors are crimes, right?

No one stated that abortion after quicking was not a crime. YOU claim
it was murder. You, and all Pro-Lifers who push this claim, are
liars. Abortion is not and never has been murder.

Let's just say there are a lot of people who disagree with you. And playing
games with the definitions of words and what they mean is a pretty lousy way
to try to carry on a debate.

Old May 6th 07, 02:52 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Paul Anderson" wrote in

YOU claimed that abortion was homicide under English Common Law. As
anyone can see, abortion was not only not a homicide, it was not even
a felony. It was, a misdemeander.

So by your reasoning, failure to pay CS was never a felony until recently,
so the crime shouldn't exist.

Regardless if you regard abortion a crime or not, having a life extracted
from your body ain't exactly the same as extracting a rotten tooth.

Old May 6th 07, 02:58 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Robert" wrote in

You are free to kill away my good friend, must be nice to not have a
conscience?

You mean like cause the world to be filled with people that are
mostly, ignorant and have no rights, and women die by the millions
trying to have babies that will suffer a short and miserable life.

You can spin it anyway way you want, the killing of innocent life is never
justified because it's not convenient for a woman's party plans.

Kill away my good friend as I'll have no part of this misery, but it's not
me you have to answer to! LOL

Old May 6th 07, 05:05 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Sat, 5 May 2007 18:52:00 -0700, "DB" wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote in

YOU claimed that abortion was homicide under English Common Law. As
anyone can see, abortion was not only not a homicide, it was not even
a felony. It was, a misdemeander.

So by your reasoning, failure to pay CS was never a felony until recently,
so the crime shouldn't exist.

Not my reasoning -- just you trying to avoid the fact claiming
abortion is or ever was considered to be murdcer is a lie.

Regardless if you regard abortion a crime or not, having a life extracted
from your body ain't exactly the same as extracting a rotten tooth.

Again with the lies. A fetus is not A LIFE -- which in this case
would refer to the life of a human being.
Old May 6th 07, 05:07 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Sat, 5 May 2007 18:17:46 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"

Let me get this straight. You post that Blackstone is your authority on Old
English Law regarding abortion.

No, I use Blackstone to show that you lied when you claimed abortion
was homicide under Common Law. You've been dancing ever since.

Old May 6th 07, 06:36 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 May 2007 18:17:46 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"

Let me get this straight. You post that Blackstone is your authority on

Old
English Law regarding abortion.

No, I use Blackstone to show that you lied when you claimed abortion
was homicide under Common Law. You've been dancing ever since.

Now you are getting the posters mixed up. I said abortion was murder. You
responded Blackstone said it wasn't murder. I pointed out Blackstone said
abortion had been considered homicide under Common Law. You said he was
wrong. Now you are trying to claim I said abortion was homicide.

But just keep on snipping the comments because you think that makes readers
forget what you actually posted.

Why did you snip your own comment about abortion being in The Bible?

What happened to your claim Blackstone wrote abortion was not a crime and
yet now you argue he said it was only a homicide?

The unfortunate truth is you can't keep all your various positions on
abortion straight long enough to hold up to scrutiny.

Old May 6th 07, 12:45 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Sat, 5 May 2007 22:36:08 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"
wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 May 2007 18:17:46 -0700, "Bob Whiteside"

Let me get this straight. You post that Blackstone is your authority on

Old
English Law regarding abortion.

No, I use Blackstone to show that you lied when you claimed abortion
was homicide under Common Law. You've been dancing ever since.

Now you are getting the posters mixed up. I said abortion was murder.

Big whoopie ****. Murder is a subset of homicide. Abortion is not a
homicide nor a murder. Never has been. *ALL* Pro-Lifers are liars on
this subject as without this lie you cannot justify denying the woman
her basic human rights.

Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See Chris Child Support 3 April 6th 07 07:52 PM
The Holy Shroud [email protected] Single Parents 0 July 8th 06 03:08 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux General 1 April 7th 05 07:52 PM
Holy Moly!!! Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 11 March 2nd 04 03:24 AM
Holy Cow! It Worked! Usenet Fan Pregnancy 3 November 26th 03 02:07 AM