To Ilena, It's All About The Money

Old March 31st 08, 03:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default To Ilena, It's All About The Money

The whole breast implant issue is nothing more to Ilena
than an opportunity for a money-making scheme.
That's a shameful way to live.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Ilena:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...n06.san.rr.com

You both have commented on money and my foundation ~ i guarantee
you are 180 degrees off. I think it's very relevant who he is and who
paid him to present at the IRG and MDA the same information he posts
here anonymously.
He makes more in a day than I'll probably ever make in this issue total.
Old April 1st 08, 12:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
PeterB

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Ilena:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0001%40dt012n0...

You both have commented on money and my foundation ~ i guarantee
you are 180 degrees off. I think it's very relevant who he is and who
paid him to present at the IRG and MDA the same information he posts
here anonymously.
He makes more in a day than I'll probably ever make in this issue total.

Thorson, don't you have a study abstract you can butcher into saying
something totally false about vitamin C? The quote is perfectly
understandable. Ilena pointed out that more money flows into the
coffers of PR projects than will ever flow into an activist campaign
like hers. Her motive is protecting women's health and she deserves
whatever help she can get with that.

Old April 1st 08, 04:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Mark Thorson on the loose again

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Ilena:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...n06.san.rr.com

Dearest Carol,

I believe that you are a woman who wants to get better and has incredible
frustration on many different levels with this issue. However, imho, you
have
made a "deal with the devil" and are putting on record statements that have
no substantiability. This quote below from "mplnt" is just one of several
that
illustrates that he is 'pro-silicone.' They are his own words. He has
used the same propaganda of "junk scientists" and "blame the plainiff's
attorneys"
and the whole very expensive Burston Marstellar plan for 3 years.
For you, as an implanted women, to publicly support the dissemination
of these lies, will hurt you and back you into a corner more than you know.
He is using you to spread the same lies he has been spreading for years.

I've talked to him too and know how convincing he can sound. But what he
says, doesn't stand up in the light of day. He was thrilled at the outcome
of the
IRG and bragged of contributing the information to the MDA and IRG in
Britain
that basically has become a sales pitch for the British Surgeons. The
other doctors
and scientists aren't hiding behind aliases and attacking ~ yes attacking
~ all the
doctors that are in support of the women, and the support leaders. You
suggested
to someone to read his old posts, and I recommend the same to you ~ he has
knocked Drs Blais, Swan, Shanklin, Smalley, and Patten among others.
That all is in accordance with the PR plan and you are helping the
manufacturers
spread these rumours. Creating distraction and dissension among the women
is a very important part of their strategy. Divide & conquer is as old as
the millenia.

I care for you ~ tho you have been irritating as can be ~ and I hope you
can
see the light and not protect this entity that has fooled you and used you.
Are
you better since he has become your friend? He always trashes me saying I
do nothing for the women ~ what has he done to make your life and health
better? My guess is you are feeling very confused right now and I sincerely
hope you are strong enough and brave enough to see him as he really is and
stop being the crusader for the manufacturers viewpoint. The arguments you
have posted are verbatim ones they have been using over and over.

You both have commented on money and my foundation ~ i guarantee you
are 180 degrees off. I think it's very relevant who he is and who paid him
to present at the IRG and MDA the same information he posts here
anonymously.
He makes more in a day than I'll probably ever make in this issue total.
I've
gone deeply in debt and spent all of my own money ~ regardless of what
rumours
he spreads.

If you truly can't see it ~ you should seriously question your own
ability to
reason appropriately. Please don't hurt yourself more than you have already.
You are a good woman who has been very wronged in the silicone issue already
~
please don't let him hurt you even more.

With love,
Ilena Rose

From: (Mplnt)
Date: 12 Dec 1995 01:36:26 -0500
Mplnt response: In case you are alittle dense I am pro-silicone as of
yet nothing has been proven against it. As for my real name it is
irrelevant as is yours.

Old April 1st 08, 06:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default Jan Drew, The False Accuser

What's the content of your posting got to do with me?
I'm not Mplnt, if that's what you're accusing.

From: (Mplnt)
Date: 12 Dec 1995 01:36:26 -0500

Old April 1st 08, 02:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Bee

l.

Thorson, don't you have a study abstract you can butcher into saying
something totally false about vitamin C? *The quote is perfectly
understandable. *Ilena pointed out that more money flows into the
coffers of PR projects than will ever flow into an activist campaign
like hers. *Her motive is protecting women's health and she deserves
whatever help she can get with that.

The Stanford Medical Library is open to the public. Hanging out in
the
computer lab happens if you know people that work there or are in
school
there or according to one the cooking newsgroups you are serving
food!
I believe one of the doctors connected to one of the alleged Health
Fraud
groups, Wallace Sampson is/was connected there. I'm sure between
all
of the connections at Stanford any study could be found that suits
anyone's
needs.

After reading that article found on Salon.Com, the one man "propaganda
machine"
as they refer to Thorson as in that article --- and his comments "we
are are the internet,"
that this may be his job. I find the one-sided information about MCS
to be supportive
only to the Psychiatric field. Putting out just one side of any
situation or medical
diagnosis is dangerous --- and does not allow to see all sides of the
situation. I find,
for example putting out information that benefits the Psychiatric
world of doctors and
pharmaceuticals to be a little biased.

Old April 1st 08, 10:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
PeterB

On Apr 1, 1:24*am, Mark Thorson wrote:
What's the content of your posting got to do with me?
I'm not Mplnt, if that's what you're accusing.

Jan obviously posted the complete letter from which you posted an out-
of-context fragment to prove once again that you are here on behalf of
industry. It never ceases to amaze me what people will do for money.
Thorson, you're a disgrace to humanity.
Old April 1st 08, 11:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Mark Thorson on the loose again-- To IIena, it's all about the money

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
What's the content of your posting got to do with me?
I'm not Mplnt, if that's what you're accusing.

LOL!! It has to do with your famous quoting ONLY the parts you please.
Under the the title that you changed.

From: (Mplnt)
Date: 12 Dec 1995 01:36:26 -0500

Old April 2nd 08, 01:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default Jan Drew Can't Run Away From Her Lies

To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go he
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m01.aol.com

From: Mark Thorson

Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to discredit
you by making insinuations about who you are or what your
motives may be.

Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.

That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have NEVER accused
anyone of any such thing.

So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!

You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid shills -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing starts. Mostly
comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fw.aol.com

Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-ct.aol.com

As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mn.aol.com

As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names when in fact
he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his own people.
Old April 2nd 08, 01:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default More Jan Drew Can't Run Away From Her Lies

Here's another example of Jan Drew lying:

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m15.aol.com

I have stated nothing about the Catholic faith.

----- statements about Catholics from Jan's earlier postings -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m10.aol.com

Absolutley no bigotry, no act, nor any of the desperate accusations.

Eric, do show us where we are instructed to pray to saints. Where did
this belief come from?

It is a man made rule and the work of Satan, placing saints before Jesus

Christ.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m10.aol.com

The truth that praying to saints doesn't come from God, is in not way a
bigot, nor prejudice.

It is simply the truth.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m27.aol.com

Praying to saints comes from man, not God, and indeed comes from Satan.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=2...mb-m06.aol.com

I personally think the
Catholics have done many things wrong.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

There's a huge mistake. NOWHERE is man instructed to pray to
ANYONE OTHER THAN
GOD THROUGH JESUS HIS SON.

Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m24.aol.com

All prayers to Saints bounce off the ceiling. No where did God instruct
man to pray to anyone except him THROUGH his son Jesus Christ.

Praying to Saints is a man made up rule, led by the help of Satan.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL POSTING from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m27.aol.com

I have never mention Catholics.

Old April 2nd 08, 02:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Mark Thorson"