Hi everyone...

Old March 23rd 05, 11:54 AM
Tanya Makins

Default Hi everyone...

Hi, I just wanted to pop in as I've not posted for a while.
My children are getting older and I think I'm brave enough to say that its
finally getting easier. My oldest boy is 8, he's quite the independent one
now. The twins are now 3 and although they have their moments of screaming
and fighting, I have to say, they play rather nicely together and I think in
a lot of ways, this is easier than when my older boy was their age as he was
very demanding on my time as he was on his own. Also, they are about to
start nursery in about 3 weeks... wow 5 mornings a week!!!
I love them all dearly but I would not like to visit those early days again,
I just thank god that we made it, they're all fit and well and bring so much
joy in to our lives.
I also wanted to say a big thank you for this newsgroup in the past, it
really helped me and I know it helped a lot of other people too... keep up
the good work everybody!!

Tanya (Notts, UK)
Joseph, Charley and Molly xxx

Old March 24th 05, 12:45 AM
Jennifer in Maryland

"Tanya Makins" wrote in message
I love them all dearly but I would not like to visit those early days

again,
I just thank god that we made it, they're all fit and well and bring so

much
joy in to our lives.
I also wanted to say a big thank you for this newsgroup in the past, it
really helped me and I know it helped a lot of other people too... keep up
the good work everybody!!
Tanya (Notts, UK)
Joseph, Charley and Molly xxx

Great to hear, Tanya! That's wonderful! :-D It is such a nice point in
time to be able to look back and think, "Whew, we made it!" :-)

Jennifer

Old March 24th 05, 05:10 PM
Ellen

Hi Tanya,

I totally understand where you are coming from. Believe me, when they
are four it gets even easier! I, too, do not miss the baby/toddler
stage AT ALL. When I think back to how baby-proofed this house was (my
friends called it "Alcatraz"), I can honestly say that I never
envisioned where we are now: no gates, no drawer latches, no bungee
cords, no bedroom door locks, and no worries about knick-knacks or
other things on tables, etc., etc. We still have the occasional run-in
with a crayon on the wall, but those are few and far between

I hope they enjoy nursery school...what a nice break that will be for
you!!

Take care,

Ellen
----------------
Erin 6/95
Bradley & Alex 10/00

Old March 26th 05, 02:23 PM
Nick Theodorakis

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:54:37 GMT, "Tanya Makins"
wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to pop in as I've not posted for a while.
My children are getting older and I think I'm brave enough to say that its
finally getting easier. My oldest boy is 8, he's quite the independent one
now. The twins are now 3 and although they have their moments of screaming
and fighting, I have to say, they play rather nicely together

Just wait unitl they turn 10!

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis