Nudists Are Planning to have Big Woody at Event

Old August 8th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.parenting.solutions
Father Tom

Default Nudists Are Planning to have Big Woody at Event

On Aug 7, 3:28 pm, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:01:26 -0700, Father Tom

wrote:

We can (I suppose) get out the news and let people know that we do not
condone thier "activities".

but you *do* not only condone them but , I strongly suspect,also
organize them.

Prove it....
Oh that's right you can't because I delete things to hide them, nice
dodge Dufus.

You write and approve of this filth so you not only condone but incite
such "activities" as you so coyly put it.

As CK might say..WTF has it to do with naturism?

Leave CK (also known as Mike) out of this, he at least knows what he
is doing, you follow bobandcaroles lead like a lapdog.

This came from *YOUR COMPUTER* so spare us the BS about not condoning.

Why should I deny that that came from my computer?
It in no way says that I condone or "Organize" such activities, it
shows that someone using my computer liked a story, does that mean
that they Condone or "Organize" such activities?

It shows that some people have a different taste in reading material
then you do.

According to you it does, according to me it does not.
It means someone showed appreciation for what they considered a well-
written story.

You are such a sucker!!!

Catch the bone puppy!!!

From: SweetNibblettes
Newsgroups: alt.support.incest

Anyway it was after dark and our parents were gone
for the weekend. Will and Tommy were to babysit
me all weekend. Well they did but not in the way
mom and dad meant for them to do.

It was Friday night and they had both wanted to go
out but then they had to stay home with me. Mom
and dad had made it clear to them that hey were not
to go out that weekend. They had always been out
most of the weekend whenever mom and dad were
home. But this weekend was a bust for them. I found
out that they both had hot dates planned, with girls that
they had not ****ed before. Will's date, he said he
knew was also still a virgin. Hell she should be she
was all of fourteen.

Tommy's date, he said was with a girl he had ****ed
not long before and she had come back begging him
to **** her again. He said that she was a good tight
**** and he planned on taking her virgin ass this time.

Now my brothers were sixteen at the time and just
about sex crazy, having first tasted it when they were
twelve and both of them had ****ed a little nine year
old girl, one after the other. She had for some reason
never told her parents that they had both ****ed her.
Of course, even she at only nine had kept coming back
and letting them **** her when ever they wanted to.

I had seen her with both of them time after time, but
had not know they were both ****ing her. She was
our next door neighbor. They had moved when she
was eleven. I heard that they had moved because
she was pregnant and wouldn't tell who the father
was.

It's good.- Hide quoted text -

I see someone approving of a story, you did know that it was fiction,
didn't you?

Old August 8th 07, 05:20 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.parenting.solutions
bobandcarole[_4_]

wrote:

We can (I suppose) get out the news and let people know that we do not
condone thier "activities".

but you *do* not only condone them but , I strongly suspect,also
organize them.

Prove it....
Oh that's right you can't because I delete things to hide them, nice
dodge Dufus.

You write and approve of this filth so you not only condone but incite
such "activities" as you so coyly put it.

As CK might say..WTF has it to do with naturism?

Leave CK (also known as Mike) out of this,

"ck" is officially on the list now.

Old August 9th 07, 05:12 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
Anna[_2_]

On Aug 7, 11:30 pm, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:20:16 -0700, bobandcarole

wrote:

We can (I suppose) get out the news and let people know that we do not
condone thier "activities".

but you *do* not only condone them but , I strongly suspect,also
organize them.

Prove it....
Oh that's right you can't because I delete things to hide them, nice
dodge Dufus.

You write and approve of this filth so you not only condone but incite
such "activities" as you so coyly put it.

As CK might say..WTF has it to do with naturism?

Leave CK (also known as Mike) out of this,

"ck" is officially on the list now.

CK hates pedos..he caught one at his park and had him arrested and put
on the sex offenders registry.

"father Tom" doesn't want CK to discover his character.

But if he caught one at his park and had him arrested that means that
he had actually done something and therefore the damage has already
been done.

So, what did the pedo do at the park for CK to have him arrested?

Old August 9th 07, 08:04 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

[...]

------------------
Nothing. It's all bull**** lies.
Steve
Old August 10th 07, 12:18 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why should CK lie about protecting his park?
You are clueless.

--------------------------
You don't "catch one in the park", dumb****.

IIRC CK gave the name and the register should you (Anna) wish to look
it up

Steve you look more like a troll every day.

------------------
You're a posturing ****-****ing little liar.
Steve
Old August 10th 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 04:18:11 -0700, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

So, what did the pedo do at the park for CK to have him arrested?
------------------
Nothing. It's all bull**** lies.

Why should CK lie about protecting his park?
You are clueless.

--------------------------
You don't "catch one in the park", dumb****.

Well he said he did in his naturist park,and he was put on the sex
offenders registry.

shrug

------------------
OF COURSE you can't help it if he's LYING, but you should be brighter
about who you believe!

IIRC CK gave the name and the register should you (Anna) wish to look
it up

Steve you look more like a troll every day.

------------------
You're a posturing ****-****ing little liar.

That's exactly the kind of thing I mean.

---------------------------
A troll by net-definition, does NOT stick around to do combat.

I do!
Steve
Old August 10th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
Anna[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Steve you look more like a troll every day.- Hide quoted text -

Can't you tell me what he did? In order to get the guy arrested he
must have harmed some child at the park.

Old August 10th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
Ck

On Aug 10, 11:12 am, Anna wrote:

Can't you tell me what he did? In order to get the guy arrested he
must have harmed some child at the park.-

Its a fair question 'Anna".

My next door neighbor, with two children, came to me abouit a 'man'
seen over near the beach watching children in the water. A 'watch' was
kept out. The persin was Bobbie Elia. He was know to be gay.

I learned that the 'man' was a live in with another gay person in the
Park. [I had not been here that long and did not all the residents] On
the second day of his 'watching' from the sidelines I asked another
resident if he would call the authorities and make an inquiry about
Mr. Elia.

The answewr came back that Mr. Elia was a convicted pedophile who was
currently under house arrest for violation of the moving and reporting
in laws. They aske dif we could get a photo of Mr. Elia off the home
property that he was restricted to. On the third day I accomplished
that without Mr. Elia seeing me.

The authorities lokked at the photos and then went directly to Mr.
Elias resicence in the Park. He was arrested on the spot. Upon
entering Mr. Elias residence they found a childs nursery in one corner
of the small three room dwellling.

Mr. Elia was sentenced to one year in jail from the trial date, put on
three years house arrest thereafter, and probation for 9 years and
banned from the Park. If found in a Naturist Park again he will
recieve a mandatory 9 years in prison for openers.

Pedophiles are not allowed to enter the Park.

www.Fairwindlakes.

Old August 10th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
Anna[_2_]

On Aug 10, 9:39 am, Ck wrote:
On Aug 10, 11:12 am, Anna wrote:

[...]

Elias residence in the Park. He was arrested on the spot. Upon
entering Mr. Elias residence they found a childs nursery in one corner
of the small three room dwellling.

Mr. Elia was sentenced to one year in jail from the trial date, put on
three years house arrest thereafter, and probation for 9 years and
banned from the Park. If found in a Naturist Park again he will
recieve a mandatory 9 years in prison for openers.

Pedophiles are not allowed to enter the Park.

www.Fairwindlakes.

I am glad he didn't hurt anyone at the park but if he already had a
record how was he allowed in there in the first place?

Did you kick out the person he was living with and ban him from the
park?

Old August 10th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude,alt.hackers.malicious
Anna[_2_]

Default ATTN Anna: re park pedo arrest

On Aug 10, 9:25 am, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:01:19 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:12:42 -0700, Anna
wrote:

Can't you tell me what he did? In order to get the guy arrested he
must have harmed some child at the park.

I only know what he told me and he has gone quite weird and most
probably killfiled me.

You could ask him I guess,anyway this is what he said before he
flipped.

From: Ck
Newsgroups: rec.nude
Subject: Guilty by association ??

I personally caught one [male] here in the Park and followed the
matter until a conviction was obtained. Curiously, that person claimed
that Bill Martin, who does not own this Park, of 'Natura' Christians
Travel Club [AANR], said the offender could reside in this Park upon
posting a $25,000 Bond with him. That person is on the Public State
convicted child molesters Internet listings for Pasco County, Florida,
as Robert 'Bobbie' Elia

OK.
I have checked .

This is the guy CK spoke of

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=5650

This is what the guy did.

800.04 Lewdly Fondle Or Assault, Commit Or Simulate Sexual Acts On Or
In Presence Of A Child Under 16 In A Lewd, Lascivious Or Indecent
Manner

A person who:

(1) Handles, fondles, or assaults any child under the age of 16 years
in a lewd, lascivious, or indecent manner;

(2) Commits actual or simulated sexual intercourse, deviate sexual
intercourse, sexual bestiality, masturbation, sadomasochistic abuse,
actual lewd exhibition of the genitals, or any act or conduct which
simulates that sexual battery is being or will be committed upon any
child under the age of 16 years or forces or entices the child to
commit any such act;

(3) Commits an act defined as sexual battery under s. 794.011(1)(h)
upon any child under the age of 16 years; or

(4) Knowingly commits any lewd or lascivious act in the presence of
any child under the age of 16 years, without committing the crime of
sexual battery, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as
provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. Neither the
victim's lack of chastity nor the victim's consent is a defense to the
crime proscribed by this section. A mother's breastfeeding of her baby
does not under any circumstance violate this section.

But I guess that didn't happen at the park. That is good. I am glad
that he didn't harm any children at the park.