The sad story of Esther Figueroa

Old August 6th 06, 10:23 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.medicine

Default The sad story of Esther Figueroa

Barrett's Parrot, disbarred former attorney Mark S Probert posted not
the Court's Order ... but the plaintiff's allegations.

I don't have access to her medical records, and would be very hesitant
to believe Barrett/Probert ... Probert was disbarred by the NY Supreme
Court and under oath, Barrett claimed that he had no recollection of
"ever callilng anyone a Quack."

So much for their dubious facts.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWAtch.htm

I am of the opinion, that the mad Quackbuster Regime used Mrs Figueroa
to attack Dr. Clark with yet another harassment suit.

Putting an ill woman on the frontline of their Maniacal War is, worse
than "sad."

And using Christopher Grell in California????

More abuse on her!

Grell (who I fully believe is the epitome of a Malicious Prosecutor)
sued me for libel when I no knowledge of him.

He was severly reprimanded in the Appeals Court as Judges look very
sternly on attorney's filing frivilous suits ... especially when Grell
was also a losing Plaintiff against me!

He also sued me for being "in conspiracy" with people I had never
heard of before.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ersVsIlena.htm

http://healthfreedomlaw.com/

COURT ORDER THE FIGUEROAS ARE BARRED FROM TESTIFYING IN OWN CASE

Upon a motion from one of the defendants based upon the Figueroas
refusal to attend a deposition, the Court orders that they are barred
from testifying at trial.

The effect of this is that the Figueroas will not be allowed to
testify at their own trial. All efforts to take their deposition and
find out the merits, if any, of their case were refused by them and
their counsel.

COURT ORDER REQUIRING PLAINTIFF'S TO FILE SECURITY

Court finds that "...there is no reasonable possibility that
Plaintiffs, ESTHER FIGUEROA and JOSE FIGUEROA will prevail in this
action..." against Dr. Hulda Clark. The Court also orders that the
Plaintiffs post $20,000.00 as security if they want to proceed with
the case. The Figueroas fail to post the ordered security.

FIGUEROAS'S ATTORNEYS WITHDRAW FROM CASE

Attorney Christopher Grell and his law firm file a motion with the
Court to be allowed to withdraw from the case.

The motion is taken off calendar when the Figueroas terminate Grell's
representation as their attorney.

Old August 7th 06, 01:22 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Imagine wrote:

Putting an ill woman on the frontline of their Maniacal War is, worse
than "sad."

And using Christopher Grell in California????

More abuse on her!

Grell (who I fully believe is the epitome of a Malicious Prosecutor)
sued me for libel when I no knowledge of him.

He was severly reprimanded in the Appeals Court as Judges look very
sternly on attorney's filing frivilous suits ... especially when Grell
was also a losing Plaintiff against me!

He also sued me for being "in conspiracy" with people I had never
heard of before.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ersVsIlena.htm

http://healthfreedomlaw.com/

A website run by...Timmy Bolen...who, IMNSHO, has no credibility.

COURT ORDER THE FIGUEROAS ARE BARRED FROM TESTIFYING IN OWN CASE

Upon a motion from one of the defendants based upon the Figueroas
refusal to attend a deposition, the Court orders that they are barred
from testifying at trial.

The effect of this is that the Figueroas will not be allowed to
testify at their own trial. All efforts to take their deposition and
find out the merits, if any, of their case were refused by them and
their counsel.

Spinning...Bolen's expertise....she could not handle a cross country
trip since the defendants had drawn out the proceedings to the point
where they knew she would be too sick to travel.

Mrs. Figueroa had NO CHOICE but had to sue Hulda Clark in California
since Clark had no personal connection with New York.

COURT ORDER REQUIRING PLAINTIFF'S TO FILE SECURITY

Court finds that "...there is no reasonable possibility that
Plaintiffs, ESTHER FIGUEROA and JOSE FIGUEROA will prevail in this
action..." against Dr. Hulda Clark. The Court also orders that the
Plaintiffs post $20,000.00 as security if they want to proceed with
the case. The Figueroas fail to post the ordered security.

Of course they could not post it. The woman had given Hulda Clark all of
her money, and she was too sick to work.

FIGUEROAS'S ATTORNEYS WITHDRAW FROM CASE

Attorney Christopher Grell and his law firm file a motion with the
Court to be allowed to withdraw from the case.

The motion is taken off calendar when the Figueroas terminate Grell's
representation as their attorney.

Huh?

Grell practices in California, the Figueroa's reside in New York. Mrs.
Figueroa became too ill to attend court ordered discovery IN CALIFORNIA
where Hulda Clark resided, thus making it impossible for her case to
continue, since her testimony was necessary. Grell was forced to withdraw.

Old August 7th 06, 09:56 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 8th 06, 03:40 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

SPAMMER. PROVEN LIAR. HarASSER

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.
--
Peter Bowditch

Old August 8th 06, 03:52 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

Oh, dear. Jan were you trying to say something here?

Try again.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.

Is it just that you hate the English language, Jan?

--
Peter Bowditch

Old August 8th 06, 11:29 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

Pardon?

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.

Who wrote it, Jan?
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 9th 06, 04:26 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Rich

news

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.

What a sad, sad life you've led, Jan. Sixteen to eighteen hours with only
the company of preschoolers and your few employees. Those employees must
have hated you, too; You surely didn't turn into a crabby old bitch only
after joining this newsgroup; you've had a lifetime of experience at it. By
your own admission, you've lived your life devoid of music, poetry,
literature, and the other arts. Your only culture outside of your
constipated little business world has been your religion, and you've
demonstrated a remarkable ignorance of that as well. My advice to you is to
turn off your computer. Read great books. Listen to good music. Go to plays.
Take that remedial English course, and try you hand at writing poetry. All
these are fit and joyful activities for a retired person. You obviously
don't share the fun that others of us do in participating in mha. It's only
making you meaner and more bitter. MHA is toxic for you, Jan. It's time for
a cleanse.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old August 9th 06, 05:50 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Rich" blathered. Nuttin-but insults.

Your opinions mean squat to me, Richey.

You have not a clue. What my life has been, nor my sense of humor.

But--thanks for proving me correct. This thread *once again*
turned in to personally trashing.

Your expertise.

news

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

[...]

The sad story of Esther Figueroa Mark Probert Kids Health 18 August 13th 06 10:25 AM
Birth Story of Sophie Jade Sarah Breastfeeding 5 February 11th 06 10:21 AM
Birth Story of Sophie Jade Sarah Pregnancy 3 February 8th 06 05:09 AM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 12:07 PM
Review: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 June 16th 04 01:02 AM