Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies

Old August 9th 06, 10:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

Default Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...
"Coleah" wrote in message
Jan Drew said: "You see only what you want to see."

What made this old hag think I'd put her back IN my killfile?
Ha, ha, ha.....the stupid events that drive Jan Drew's "important" life
!!!

I'm certainly not a practicing Christian for you,
because frankly I don't find YOU worthy, SAT-JAN.

You have to find me worthy to be a practicing Christian? How Christian is
that?

How Christian is that?
Thou shalt not cast one's pearls before swine...like you, snorking Sat-Jan.

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !!

Actually, YOU made that claim. YOU prove it.

Nice try, dazed and confused one!
No, no.....see, YOU made that exact statement (see YOUR own words from YOUR
own post, below). I did not make any 'claim', I merely quoted YOUR own
words Sat-Jan. And again,

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !! We are waiting Sat-Jan.

====================================
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
news
"Jan Drew" wrote in message

Mercury is one chemical that should not be in the body.

Fortunately,
the
amount of ethylmercury in vaccines is very small and has never
been
shown to be harmful in the quantities used. However, I wish that

they
would get rid of mercury from vaccines, just the same.

Jeff

You have been shown time and time again--that it has been shown

be
harmful.

I have never been shown that, *at the doses used*, the thimerasol

in
vaccines is harmful.

Indeed. Just like I said.

Clearly, an overdose of thimerasol would be bad. However, there is
no
evidence that I know of that, at the doses used, thimerasol is

harmful.

Jeff

You see only what you want to see.

What a dumb ass. That's his point of view and perspective.
Jan Drew denies others their right of choice.....how 'judging' is

THAT?
(God complex)

Old August 10th 06, 04:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

No, no non- practicing Christian.

You said. Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

Old August 10th 06, 02:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

. ..

NO, you incoherant old crotch...I SAID:

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !!

So you see Sat-Jan, YOU ARE BARING FALSE WITNESS with your lies and *I* am
quoting YOUR VERY words verbatim.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

Old August 11th 06, 10:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
No, no non- practicing Christian.

You said. Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

NO, you incoherant old crotch...I SAID:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f691db981e8e9

Wed, Aug 9 2006 4:41 am

Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...u pernews.com

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !!

So you see Sat-Jan, YOU ARE BARING FALSE WITNESS with your lies and *I* am
quoting YOUR VERY words verbatim.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

Old August 11th 06, 11:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

Do try to follow the bouncing ball, Sat-Jan.....
The issue at hand (which you don't seem to get) is that:
Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."

and I said:
Prove it, LIAR !!

This is not about 'switching focus' by pointing to other posts to divert
from your responsibility of proving another of your insane declarations.
Your very own words in the quoted statement (which is now 'buried' in
bull**** responses) but still very visible (below). Again, Prove it, LIAR
!!

What a weasel you are!

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
No, no non- practicing Christian.

You said. Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

NO, you incoherant old crotch...I SAID:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...658f691db981e8
e9

Wed, Aug 9 2006 4:41 am

Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...b0019f1b4ac19b

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !!

So you see Sat-Jan, YOU ARE BARING FALSE WITNESS with your lies and *I*

am
quoting YOUR VERY words verbatim.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

Old August 12th 06, 02:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
D. C. Sessions

In message , Coleah wrote:

What a weasel you are!

You take that back.

I've lived with weasels [1].
I know weasels.
Weasels are friends of mine.
Jan is no weasel.

[1] Well, OK -- ferrets.
Still, they're bright, friendly, and playful.

--
begin signature.exe
A:*Because*it*messes*up*the*order*in*which*people* normally*read*text.
Old August 12th 06, 02:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Coleah" wrote in message
Do try to follow the bouncing ball, Sat-Jan.....
The issue at hand

Which Hand?

(which you don't seem to get)

Wrong. I proved you made the claim. Prove it.

is that:
Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."

and I said:
Prove it, LIAR !!

No. you are trying to make it that.

This is not about 'switching focus' by pointing to other posts to divert
from your responsibility of proving another of your insane declarations.
Your very own words in the quoted statement (which is now 'buried' in
bull**** responses) but still very visible (below). Again, Prove it, LIAR
!!

What a weasel you are!

YES, YOU indeed are!!!

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
No, no non- practicing Christian.

You said. Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

NO, you incoherant old crotch...I SAID:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...658f691db981e8
e9

Wed, Aug 9 2006 4:41 am

Jan Drew denies others their right of choice

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...b0019f1b4ac19b

Jan Drew said: "I have NEVER denied others their right of choice."
Prove it, LIAR !!

So you see Sat-Jan, YOU ARE BARING FALSE WITNESS with your lies and *I*

am
quoting YOUR VERY words verbatim.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Oh, my. I jumped right out of Coleah's killfile AGAIN.

I see you are still NOT a practicing Christian.

I have NEVER denied others their right of choice.

In FACT--just the opposite.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..