Refuse CPS Services?

Old June 10th 07, 10:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Refuse CPS Services?

Actually, moving to another state has worked well for some,
particularly if there is not a court case started yet.

Betty, Dragon's Girl who seems to warn you against
moving to another state even told a story buried
somewhere in this newsgroup about how she
moved to another state before a court case was started.

I know of a case where the family moved to another
county in the same state and the crooked court
in the first county actually tried to refuse to let the
case be transferred to the second county.

They were not successful in refusing to transfer the case.
The CPS agency in the second county was actually
not interested in maintaining the case, and moved to
end it quickly, send the kid home, where the first county
wanted to keep the case open forever.

On the other extreme, one of the most famous anti-CPS
advocates moved to another state and even though
no court case had been opened in the first state, several
caseworkers traveled into the 2nd state and tried
to INSTIGATE a case in the second state! She thrashed
the caseworkers and agencies yet again but it goes
to show you the crazy sort of stuff these nutty CPS
caseworkers will resort to.

One of the biggest problems is that even if you were to
become an expert on the laws, how the process
is supposed to work, rights you are supposed to have,
often the caseworkers, courts and contractors commonly
violate their OWN RULES!

And if you speak up to insist on some right you
are supposed to be guaranteed by the Bill Of Rights
in the US Constitution the local Judge will tell you
something like "That's not for this court!".

Judges will sign a search warrant titled Order for Home
Inspection while knowingly refusing the specifics that
are required for a search warrant to be legal.
Transcripts will be altered, or refused.
My favorite is the Judge who RECUSED herself from a case
for bias and then 6 months later thought she could
UNRECUSE herself to sit on the case!
It's like unbreaking an egg once it's broken.

If there is no court order on you yet in Texas and
you move to another state before they do,
you are within the law. The signed service agreement
cannot prevent you from moving your family.
Expect the caseworkers in TX to contact
Child Protection in whatever state you move
to and try to instigate a case.

Don't be too amazed if they LIE to pull it off.

Ironically if you are a Meth Head or if you
actually did some real abuse to the child,
where the caseworkers OWN you, things
might actually go easier. If they cop a
bad attitude without anything concrete
they might run the most severe nit-picking
witch hunt to justify their meddling.

Old June 10th 07, 01:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 10, 5:33 am, Greegor wrote:
Actually, moving to another state has worked well for some,
particularly if there is not a court case started yet.

Got proof?

Specifics?

"For some?"

Please explain who that refers to.

Betty, Dragon's Girl who seems to warn you against
moving to another state even told a story buried
somewhere in this newsgroup about how she
moved to another state before a court case was started.

I know of a case where the family moved to another
county in the same state and the crooked court
in the first county actually tried to refuse to let the
case be transferred to the second county.

Could you be MORE vague?

FYI Greg is the (former) boyfriend of the mother of a little girl who
was removed by the authorities when she was seven years old because of
Greg's inappropriate behavior.

Greg claimed it was because the girl's home was too cluttered with all
his stuff.

But he eventually admitted going into the bathroom whenever the girl
showered.

Punishing the girl by forcing her to take cold showers... and
physically manhandling the girl while she was naked.

The mother hasn't had custody since February 2001.

Greg is NOT the one to take advice from.

Best, Dan

Old June 10th 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 10, 4:33 am, Greegor wrote:
Actually, moving to another state has worked well for some,
particularly if there is not a court case started yet.

Betty, Dragon's Girl who seems to warn you against
moving to another state even told a story buried
somewhere in this newsgroup about how she
moved to another state before a court case was started.

I don't 'seem' to warn against moving to another state, I would
outright say 'don't move to another state'.

I did do it myself. Fifteen years ago. But the difference between me
and this guy is that a) I did not have a prior TPR (and I'm still
guessing that his was a forced TPR that would make flight even more
useless), and b) my case had already been unsubstantiated.

It sounds as if this guy signed a service agreement for just long
enough to do a 30 day investigation, which means there probably hasn't
been an official determination in his case yet. Flight during
investigation can be a bad bad thing.

And more than warning against leaving state, I STRONGLY would like to
caution this guy not to move the CHILD ONLY from the state because
that is seen in a most unfavorable way.

Moving out of the state didn't make any difference, they just sent
workers to where I moved to anyway...so it's pretty useless in any
event.

[...]

Please provide us with a link to the judge you quote.
I have never heard a family court judge speak to someone in that
manner.

Judges will sign a search warrant titled Order for Home
Inspection while knowingly refusing the specifics that
are required for a search warrant to be legal.
Transcripts will be altered, or refused.
My favorite is the Judge who RECUSED herself from a case
for bias and then 6 months later thought she could
UNRECUSE herself to sit on the case!
It's like unbreaking an egg once it's broken.

Could you point me to more information on these Orders For Home
Inspection?
I have never heard of, or seen one.

If there is no court order on you yet in Texas and
you move to another state before they do,
you are within the law. The signed service agreement
cannot prevent you from moving your family.
Expect the caseworkers in TX to contact
Child Protection in whatever state you move
to and try to instigate a case.

You may be incorrect on being within his rights to move to another
state.
If his investigation is ongoing, and he leaves state, that is probably
illegal in at least some, if not all states.
And you forget, he's got that TPR hanging over his head. That leaves
him walking an even tighter rope than most.

Don't be too amazed if they LIE to pull it off.

Ironically if you are a Meth Head or if you
actually did some real abuse to the child,
where the caseworkers OWN you, things
might actually go easier. If they cop a
bad attitude without anything concrete
they might run the most severe nit-picking
witch hunt to justify their meddling.

Why didn't you and Lisa move out of the state?

Old June 10th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Ah, the system sucks don't want you to know what your rights are.
CPS generally does not have a legal right to prevent you
from leaving the state unless they get a COURT ORDER.
If there is a state law in TX that extends their power
as the system sucks have described, let's see it!

If you look up Betty's own story of skipping state
you will see that she was NOT unfounded before she left.
The caseworker was such a FREAK that she would never
have unfounded Betty unless she was forced to.
Betty agreed to services also, right before she skipped.
Or so she said.

If your caseworker is really suspicious NOW, the additional
suspicion they get from you moving might not matter!

Like in Betty's stated case, for example, the worker was
such a total FREAK that the additional suspicion
wouldn't hurt much.

In the case where the caseworkers crossed into
another state to instigate a case, caseworkers looked
like the insane obsessed nut cases they really are.

Old June 10th 07, 10:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 10, 3:42 pm, Greegor wrote:
Ah, the system sucks don't want you to know what your rights are.

What rights are you referring to?

CPS generally does not have a legal right to prevent you
from leaving the state unless they get a COURT ORDER.

Generally?

What states are you referring to where CPS generally doesn't have that
right?

What is your advice for this person, Greg, based on the information
they've posted so far?

Old June 10th 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 10, 12:42 pm, Greegor wrote:
Ah, the system sucks don't want you to know what your rights are.
CPS generally does not have a legal right to prevent you
from leaving the state unless they get a COURT ORDER.
If there is a state law in TX that extends their power
as the system sucks have described, let's see it!

I don't recall seeing anyone lead this guy down the path but you.
We have used phrases like 'may be illegal' and 'consult an attorney'.
What have you offered except a hunk of 'do whatcha wanna do and dare
'em to stop ya'?

If you look up Betty's own story of skipping state
you will see that she was NOT unfounded before she left.

You are incorrect Greg. An allegation was made that I was not feeding
my three week old daughter.
The worker investigated at my home and noted that she found used
bottles in the sink that hadn't been there for very long. (obvious by
the fact that they were mostly empty but not soured)
She advised me to take the baby to the Trauma Satellite for a
physical.
The attending physician there refused to comply with the worker's
request to write up a neglect report because he said that he could see
no signs of neglect other than the child was underweight.
Specifically he cited that her mouth was moist and skin in good
condition...meaning she wasn't dehydrated and so she had obviously
been fed in recent days, her diaper was wet when he opened it, and he
made a huge point of pointing out that unlike other babies her age,
she did not have the bald spot on the back of her head from being left
to lay and cry...in fact, her hair was completely in tact there.
She was transferred to a hospital and admitted, and tests begun to
find out why she constantly spit up most of her bottle.
The worker didn't like the 'no neglect' determination there, so she
had her sent to another hospital and admitted. She was found to have
Gastric Reflux...relieved by use of Raglan. Documented fully by the
second hospital and undeniable in that once the Raglan was started she
no longer threw up, and she began to gain weight rapidly.
The ALLEGATION was NEGLECT. Because I had been calling the doctor's
office for weeks complaining about the way she vomited (they logged
those calls because they were a managed health company), and because I
had complained to a county nurse incessantly, and she wrote on her
files that I was being 'obsessive' over some 'spit up', and because
the Trauma Dr nor the doctors at the two hospitals she was in could
find ANY sign of neglect what so ever, only Failure to thrive that was
not caused by abuse or neglect, the allegation was coded
UNSUBSTANTIATED.
Now, I know that 'unsubstantiated' isn't a word in your vocab, but
Bud, I gotta tell you, it DOES exist.
DFS ASKED me to agree to a service plan after the baby was released
from the hospital that would allow them to monitor her progress. I
did sign. And when the 'monitoring' was no longer needed (and began
to look more like interference to me)and the baby hadn't thrown up in
quite some time and DFS was still not getting out of the picture and
wanted me to sign another I left...no case on my family, the first
agreement had expired and I left before they could get a court order
to make me stipulate.
Just because I did it doesn't mean it was wise, and doesn't mean that
everyone should do it.

The caseworker was such a FREAK that she would never
have unfounded Betty unless she was forced to.
Betty agreed to services also, right before she skipped.
Or so she said.

I have to agree with you about her being a freak. And she certainly
wouldn't have ever let go if I hadn't left, but I didn't agree to
services 'right before' I left. It was quite some time...if I recall
correctly I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of three months.

If your caseworker is really suspicious NOW, the additional
suspicion they get from you moving might not matter!

Like in Betty's stated case, for example, the worker was
such a total FREAK that the additional suspicion
wouldn't hurt much.

Except that you keep forgetting that pesky little TPR he's got. I
didn't have one, nor a founded DFS record from either state that I had
lived in. It makes a huge difference, but you keep telling him that
and when he gets screwed he can thank YOU.

In the case where the caseworkers crossed into
another state to instigate a case, caseworkers looked
like the insane obsessed nut cases they really are.

No, she didn't look like an insane obsessed nutcase.
If memory serves me I was told that it was stupid of her to just call
another state and make demands to open a case on unfounded
allegations. She could not send one shred of paper showing that there
was 'cause'. DFS in the new state did their investigation and
(because it had already been cleared up before leaving the last state)
found that there was no FTT, and that there was no cause to open
another case.

The worker did ask me if the other worker was crazy, but it was more a
flippant remark than anything else.

So. You gave up on hounding me about being a bad mommy for hanging
out in Sturgis for two hours last summer, and now you turn to
yammering about me 'skipping' state with my own kids with no service
plan or court order to stop me?

What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

You should leave people alone Greg. You are going to cause
irreversible damage some day.

Old June 10th 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

On Jun 10, 4:49 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:
[...]

Most people in that situation would tell them where to stuff it.

[...]

You refuted this thinking I was referring here to YOUR case,
when I was referring to a case where two caseworkers
actually TRAVELED well into the next state to try
to instigate a case.

Yes, they did look obsessed and insane.

So. You gave up on hounding me about being a bad mommy for hanging
out in Sturgis for two hours last summer, and now you turn to
yammering about me 'skipping' state with my own kids with no service
plan or court order to stop me?

Why didn't you tell the new poster what you did Betty?

What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Old June 11th 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 10, 3:55 pm, Greegor wrote:
[...]

Because I realize in his case that might not be a good idea and didn't
want to give the guy ideas about doing something that would cause him
to lose his kid forever. Is that ok with you?

What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

LOL If you only knew.

Old June 12th 07, 09:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

On Jun 10, 10:41 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:
[...]

Whoa! How did this caseworker have the legal right to decide where
medical care/exams were to be under that circumstance?

[...]

WHY did you sign?

And when the 'monitoring' was no longer needed (and began
to look more like interference to me)and the baby hadn't thrown up in
quite some time and DFS was still not getting out of the picture and
wanted me to sign another I left...no case on my family, the first
agreement had expired and I left before they could get a court order
to make me stipulate.
Just because I did it doesn't mean it was wise, and doesn't mean that
everyone should do it.

You want people to do as you say, not as you did. Got it!

[...]

You want him to do what you say, not what you do, right?

Betty wrote
What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Greg wrote Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Betty wrote LOL If you only knew.

Your picture's online, remember? Bariatric surgery?

Old June 12th 07, 12:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 12, 3:49 am, Greegor wrote:
[...]

Do what I 'say'? Uh huh? What did I 'say' for him to do?
I didn't actually TELL the guy to do anything.
You're losing it Greg.

On the other hand, you DID tell the guy what to do.
Hope your advice is sound.
But with your track record I kinda feel for the guy if he takes your
advice.

Betty wrote

What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Greg wrote Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Betty wrote LOL If you only knew.

Your picture's online, remember?

Yes, I remember, where's your's Adonis? LOL

Bariatric surgery?

Refuse CPS Services? Greegor Spanking 0 June 9th 07 06:29 AM
Refuse CPS Services? Greegor Foster Parents 0 June 9th 07 06:29 AM
Department of Health and Human Services (Child Protective Services):See You In (Vaccine) Court? fx Foster Parents 0 June 8th 07 06:54 AM
VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE Ilena Rose Kids Health 6 December 13th 06 10:00 PM
VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE Ilena Rose Kids Health 7 July 28th 06 03:18 PM