Never thought I'd be back here!

Old May 18th 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Never thought I'd be back here!

After Katie was born in 2000, I gradually drifted out of this group,
thinking I'd only return to read posts once in a while, but wouldn't
have much to contribute. While I still may not have much to contribute,
I qualify *again* for the group. It's nice to see so many familiar
faces!

To make a very long story short: The ex and I split up in early 2004,
the divorce was final last year and soon after I met my "new" SO. We
got engaged only a few months after meeting because we really clicked
-- he's a great match for me and I could go on and on, but I won't. We
talked about having a baby together after we get married (probably in
2007), but fate had other plans for us.

We're due in mid October with a little boy, whose name will be William
Christopher.

I just broke the news to the 3 "younger" (12, almost 11 and 6) kids
last night and all of them had positive reactions. My oldest -- who
turned 17 last month -- is ecstatic that I'm pregnant, although I think
he was hoping for a little sister rather than brother.

We're going for a homebirth this time, and I'll be breastfeeding and
pumping since I have to be back at work.

Tracy

Old May 19th 06, 03:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Tracy" wrote and I snipped:
After Katie was born in 2000, I gradually drifted out of this group,
thinking I'd only return to read posts once in a while, but wouldn't
have much to contribute.

We're due in mid October with a little boy, whose name will be William
Christopher.

We're going for a homebirth this time, and I'll be breastfeeding and
pumping since I have to be back at work.

Oh my gosh, Tracy!!! Welcome back! Congratulations. Are you still in VA?

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old May 19th 06, 03:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Tracy! I have often thought about you. Congratulations! It's great
to "see" you again.

Leslie