'Creating a Chiropractic Starbucks'

Old November 24th 06, 09:21 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Default 'Creating a Chiropractic Starbucks'

"CREATING A CHIROPRACTIC STARBUCKS"
--From an article by Tom Necela, DC
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/24/25/21.html

"[W]e can easily grow our practices by serving more pediatric
patients...Dr. Tom Necela...can be conctacted at
discuss this article."

OPEN LETTER archived for global access; see below.

Tom Necela, DC
11803 101st Avenue East
Puyallup, WA, USA
via

Tom,

I hope every doctor of chiropractic will join me in serving the
pediatric patients whose spines are being gruesomely manipulated by
MD-obstetricians.

See NCCAM badly subluxated, endangering babies...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....cdbd307637816b

I hope every doctor of chiropractic will join me in persuading NIH
(NCCAM) that this gruesome "complementary and alternative" ("unproven")
medical behavior is worthy of study - worth stopping.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS You wrote: "Prices and quality went up when Starbucks began serving
up its unique coffee 'experience.'"

To serve the most pediatric patients, chiropractic should start serving
up Dr. DD Palmer's unique CHIROPRACTIC experience.

As I wrote to NCCAM (URL above):

CHIROPRACTIC...

Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic, wrote:

"It now remains for Chiropractors to rectify the mistakes of the
medical
profession." [Palmer DD. The Science, Art and Philosophy of
Chiropractic. Portland, OR: Portland Printing House, Co. 1910:867]

Chiropractic - has made many mistakes over the years - but chiropractic
mistakes pale in comparison with the mistakes of "conventional
medicine" - unless one includes the chiropractic mistake of ignoring
Dr. Palmer/ignoring medical mistakes.

I'M WONDERING... Is my old classmate from chiropractic college -
NCCAM's Partap Singh Khalsa, DC, PhD protesting the MD crimes and the
fact that NCCAM is so badly subluxated? I would be so pleased to learn
that Dr. Khalsa is protesting...but I suspect he isn't...

There's no money in this work.

Or maybe there is.

I say again:

USENET READERS: I see COMMERCIAL VALUE in this work. Share equally in
any QUI TAM earnings that may come my way from my idea of simply having
law enforcement stop BILLIONS per year in obvious ongoing medical
fraud: Simply forward this post to Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Myers via
and copy me at .

This Open Letter to Tom Necela, DC will be archived for global access
in the Google usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for
'Creating a Chiropractic Starbucks."