'Fluoridation': Poisoning babies by ballot

Old March 20th 07, 12:35 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default 'Fluoridation': Poisoning babies by ballot

"FLUORIDATION": POISONING BABIES BY BALLOT

The city of Ashburton, New Zealand, just voted NOT to restart the
force-medication ("fluoridation") of babies. While I applaud an end
to poisoning of babies, such votes promote the fraudulent notion that
it was/is legal to vote to force-medicate babies in the first place.
More on this point below.

PREGNANT? If you can't breastfeed, be advised: the American Dental
Association now indicates that babies should not consume formula
reconstituted with water containing the poison fluoride ("fluoridated"
water). See www.fluoridealert.org.

ALSO: According to a Harvard study, concealed until recently, the
mass water poisoning called "fluoridation" may cause LIMB AMPUTATIONS
(and death) in some boys. See www.fluoridealert.org.

In addition to containing the poison fluoride, FSA, the "fluoridation"
chemical, also has ARSENIC...

Attorney Paul Beeber (president of the New York State Coalition
Opposed to Fluoridation/NYSCOF) recently reported that CDC has
"finally admit[ted]" that the "fluoridation" poison also has arsenic
in it...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...f8168a3996cecd

SOMETHING ODD: Attorney Beeber (just mentioned) mysteriously fails to
mention that common law indicates the mass water poisoning is the
crime of mass forced medication - a mass battery.

SIGNIFICANTLY, Atty Beeber mysteriously fails to call upon law
enforcement to end the mass forced medication.

Law enforcement agencies everywhere could end the massive crime
tomorrow - just by issuing cease and desist orders.

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY...

MDs know that law enforcement is looking the other way...

When I pointed out ANOTHER mass forced medication (vaccination without
informed consent)...

Steve Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/
28866f3384801ae9

NOTE: This other mass forced medication crime (vaccination without
informed consent) is related to still further MD crime: MDs are lying
by omission thereby, in effect, denying massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

For details...

See The F Crime: Arkansas State Board of Health President Karen
Konarski-Hart, DC
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4352

BACK TO "FLUORIDATION"...

So why aren't anti-fluoridationistas publicizing the fact that law
enforcement isn't stopping this mass forced medication crime?

Good question...

OPEN LETTER #2, archived for global access; see below.

Don Church
New Zealand
Via

Don,

Thank you for your reply (see below) indicating that I am "quite
correct" in my assumption that "New Zealand common law - like common
law in the US - indicates that force medicating - even with good
medicine - is a crime - battery - even when the forced medicator(s)
has/have a medical license(s)"...

You indicated that "health authorities" "seem" to be ignoring "this
aspect" with "impunity."

Sorry to be so forceful - but I wrote because YOU ignored "this
aspect"...

Assuming I am "quite correct," I SAY AGAIN:

1. Voting not to re-start the mass forced medication was as much a
fraud as voting to start it it in the first place - assuming a vote
was taken when the mass forced medication first began; and,

2. Voting not to restart the forced medication (or voting to stop it)
perpetuates the fraudulent notion that people may vote to force
medicate other people.

Sadly, Paul Connett, PhD (
www.fluoridealert.org) is failing to mention
"this aspect" every time he promotes a win at the ballot box.

Don, when discussing your win at the ballot box, you need to mention
"this aspect" (vote fraud) to the media - or - like Paul Connett, PhD
(and "health authorities") - you too will be guilty of "seeming" to
ignore "this aspect" with impunity.

Again: Voting not to restart the forced medication (or voting to stop
it) perpetuates the fraudulent notion that people may vote to force
medicate other people.

Yes, law enforcement is currently looking the other way - so by all
means VOTE the F out of the water - or vote not to restart it - but at
least mention to the media that such votes are just as fraudulent as
votes to put the poison in the water in the first place.

Eventually law enforcement agencies will act on the fact that it is a
crime for people to vote to force medicate other people.

Eventually law enforcement agencies will make votes unnecessary.

But first people have to start pointing out that law enforcement is
looking the other way.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS As indicated above, common law indicates that forcing medication is
a battery. Forcing medication on children/babies is the battery
called CHILD ABUSE.

Paul Connett, PhD is willfully failing to call for use of the child
protection statutes to protect children from the mass water poisoning
even now that both ADA and CDC acknowledge that babies should not be
subjected to the fluoride poison. (At one point, Paul demanded that I
"cease and desist" from copying him every time I called his willful
failure to his attention.)

THINK ABOUT IT: Paul Connett, PhD - who suspects the mass water
poisoning is causing LIMB AMPUTATIONS (and deaths) in some boys
(
www.fluoridealert.org) - can't bring himself to use his FAN Bulletin
to call upon dentists to report the most obvious manifestation of the
poisoning, "dental fluorosis," if they suspect the mass water
poisoning is child abuse.

Paul is ALSO failing to mention in his FAN Bulletin that, while
dentists who suspect child abuse MUST report - anyone MAY report.

Why is Paul failing to urge people to do the MINIMUM called for in the
child protection statutes to protect children from a senseless mass
water poisoning that he suspects may be KILLING some boys?

Something is very wrong with this picture.

NOTE: Even if the "fluoridation" poisons PREVENTED limb amputations -
common law indicates that it would still be a crime to force the
"fluoridation" poisons on children.

Lead Poisoning kr0 Kids Health 0 January 19th 05 03:02 PM
Tiny babies/Toxic fluoride (also: Yay! Kiwis reject fluoridation in the Rotorua District) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 30th 04 06:14 PM