Saerah, you're getting what you deserve

Old July 24th 03, 10:56 AM
Mirella

Default Saerah, you're getting what you deserve

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:57:18 GMT, the happy squid wrote:

I also find it interesting that people who hate kids so much are
behaving in a manner that most children would be embarrassed by.

i'm glad somebody finally said it. what a bunch of pussies. i wonder
if some of them sit in a corner, rocking back and forth while fretting
about the sheer number of kiddies in the world.

hosers.

What I also don't understand: everybody is somebody's child. So, am I
right that they hate themselves too, and their parents even more?

groetjes,
Mirella
--
http://pearljam.start4all.com (International)http://pearljam.startkabel.nl (Nederlands)
Old July 25th 03, 02:38 AM
Irie

Mirella wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:57:18 GMT, the happy squid wrote:

I also find it interesting that people who hate kids so much are
behaving in a manner that most children would be embarrassed by.

i'm glad somebody finally said it. what a bunch of pussies. i wonder
if some of them sit in a corner, rocking back and forth while fretting
about the sheer number of kiddies in the world.

hosers.

What I also don't understand: everybody is somebody's child. So, am I
right that they hate themselves too, and their parents even more?

groetjes,
Mirella

Now Mirella, you know you are just using 'breeder' mentality there...

The best post I read in that group was one where a friend of someone
in the group had gotten pregnant & they *just couldn't believe their
friend would sell them out like that* & *they were so disappointed in
their friend.* Wow, that is what true friendship is all about--making
sure everyone you know lives by your agenda. Selfish much?

Made me want to call my best friend & tell her that since she had a
baby, she had sold me down the river & I am never ****ing talking to
her again.

Also, I enjoyed a story told by someone in the group who expressed
their indignation at a friend who wanted to bring her young daughter
shopping with them--how dare they?! The next time my best friend says
she is bringing her daughter shopping with us, I am going to say:
"Wait a minute sister, who the hell do you think you are bringing that
thing that still ****s her pants with us?' What kind of friend are
you? Don't you know that I don't have kids & I don't want to know they
exist--you are just pathetic because all you think about is that thing
you call your daughter. Stupid breeder moo."

So, should I start using that sarcasm symbol soon?

Fact is, I think kids have the sharpest bull**** detectors on the
planet & it can be really unnerving to people who live in their little
outer planetary systems. One of the funniest things that ever happened
to me was when the little girl my mom used to babysit looked at me &
said "Your boobies are really big..." I nearly fell off the front
porch laughing. Then she asked me if I thought her boobies would be
that big one day & I had told her that maybe they would, but boobies
are really not that important.

Don't tell my husband I said that though.

Ok, off to order my brand new LL Bean backpack for school.

Irie.
Old July 25th 03, 05:41 AM
Irie

Mirella wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:57:18 GMT, the happy squid wrote:

I also find it interesting that people who hate kids so much are
behaving in a manner that most children would be embarrassed by.

i'm glad somebody finally said it. what a bunch of pussies. i wonder
if some of them sit in a corner, rocking back and forth while fretting
about the sheer number of kiddies in the world.

hosers.

Now, that is an awesome word--gotta remember that one!