Remove the *lies* on your webpage John, stop crossposting to Clinton Fitch, and the spoofing will stop..

Old April 29th 05, 11:48 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Default Remove the *lies* on your webpage John, stop crossposting to Clinton Fitch, and the spoofing will stop..

Roger roger@. wrote:

And yet, a quick search of your posts shows that you almost never
mention zionists or pharisees -- only Jews.

That hasn't escaped my attention, either.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://www.macconsult.com Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
Old April 30th 05, 12:18 AM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

You miss the point..

Maybe that's because you almost always fail to make that point.

The Jews that I target are Zionist.

And yet you've often made general statements about Jews without ever
mentioning the word Zionism or making any indication whatsoever that
you're referring to specific individuals.

Old April 30th 05, 12:20 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 6608949.xuhFrsV88E@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Roger roger@. wrote:

And yet, a quick search of your posts shows that you almost never
mention zionists or pharisees -- only Jews.

That hasn't escaped my attention, either.

You miss the point..

No, that *is* the point.

The Jews that I target are Zionist. Like this guy below. If I were an
Anti-Semite, I would hate all Jews for the simple fact that they're Jews. I
like many Jews, David Horowitz, Michael Savage, David Cole and Norman
Finkelstein, to just name a few.

IOW, the ones you think justify your irrational hatred of the others.

Let me ask you: why do you twist Scripture to justify your hatred,
when absolutely *nothing* there refers to zionists?

Another indication that your claim above is dishonest: why do you lie
about all those Jews that were killed as part of the Final Solution?

Not to mention your other lies about, say, hate crimes? When are we
going to see the other 1232 hoaxes. given that the FBI has documented
2489 in 2003 alone?
Old April 30th 05, 12:35 AM
Roger

in message 6346622.iSTKDn5vTq@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Tommy wrote:

You miss the point..

Maybe that's because you almost always fail to make that point.

The Jews that I target are Zionist.

And yet you've often made general statements about Jews without ever
mentioning the word Zionism or making any indication whatsoever that
you're referring to specific individuals.

When I mention guys like:
Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Douglas Feith
Henry Kissinger
Pat Robertson
Dov Zakheim
Joe Lieberman
Jerry Fallwell
Kenneth Adelman
Lewis Libby
Elliott Abrams
Diane Feinstein
Michael Chertoff, etc, etc, etc. I don't have to use the word
Zionism/Zionist, everyone knows that they're Zionist.

Ah -- "everyone knows."

What about when you use the word "Jews," "semites" or "shabbos goy?"
Old April 30th 05, 01:07 AM
Roger

in message 9540763.DtQuyaN85Z@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

And yet, a quick search of your posts shows that you almost never
mention zionists or pharisees -- only Jews.

That hasn't escaped my attention, either.

You miss the point..

No, that *is* the point.

Do you get it yet?

The Jews that I target are Zionist. Like this guy below. If I were an
Anti-Semite, I would hate all Jews for the simple fact that they're Jews.
I like many Jews, David Horowitz, Michael Savage, David Cole and Norman
Finkelstein, to just name a few.

IOW, the ones you think justify your irrational hatred of the others.

None of those guys push hatred for anyone. Like you and I, they have an
opinion and they are entitled to it.

That's right -- it's you *lies* about these guys that you try to
pretend justifies your hatred.

Let me ask you: why do you twist Scripture to justify your hatred,
when absolutely *nothing* there refers to zionists?

Are you calling our bible Anti-Semitc?

No. Do try to read for comprehension.

Why do you try to twist Scripture to justify your hatred.

No, the word Zionism wasn't metioned, why?

Because that would completely contradict your lie that you don't hate
Jews per se.

Another indication that your claim above is dishonest: why do you lie
about all those Jews that were killed as part of the Final Solution?

The final solution? You mean deportation.

No, I mean the rounding up and killing of ~ 6 million unarmed
civilians.

Btw, I've never ever said that
Jews didn't suffer immensely during WW-ll, they most certainly did. You nor
anyone else can produce a document that ordered the extermination of
Europes Jews.

.... and?

Neither you nor anyone else can produce a document ordering the
invasion of the USSR.

By your logic, that didn't happen, then, either.

Not to mention your other lies about, say, hate crimes? When are we
going to see the other 1232 hoaxes. given that the FBI has documented
2489 in 2003 alone?

You have yet to post one hate crime, all you've done is posted 'reported'
hate crimes from 2003.

You don't even see that you contradicted yourself there, do you?

Tell you what: you may be using another of your private definitions:
what do *you* mean by "posting hate crimes?" What do you need to
admit that the FBI numbers are reliable?

Yes --- I posted the number reported in 2003. Your claim was that
most hate crimes are hoaxes. I'm letting you get off easy by only
requiring that you show less than a third were.

You cannot.

In fact, your initial duck of the figures I posted claimed that the
FBI answers to ZOG -- another lie.

I have not even asked that you document your claim that your hoaxers
were part of that 2489, instead I have offered to back any hoaxes you
document from *any* year out of that figure, then halve *that*, but
you cannot even begin to find that many, exposing once again your
tendency to allow you ideology to get ahead of the facts.
Old April 30th 05, 01:08 AM
Roger

in message 1773676.vdXiCz3o8X@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

[...]

Yes, everyone knows those guys are Zionist.

LOL -- like "everyone knows" that the Holocaust didn't occur?

What about when you use the word "Jews," "semites" or "shabbos goy?"

Richard Perle and your hero Pollard are both Jews, do you deny they are
Zionist?
Yes, I said semites were mean, be they Israeli's or Palestinians, they both
murder children.
As for a shabbos goyim, you need no look any futher than the mirror.

Which doesn't address the point, idiot child.

Let me ask again: if your problem is with zionists specifically, why
do you keep using the *other* terms instead?
Old April 30th 05, 02:17 AM
Roger

in message 1341313.OvRQZNDGTt@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

And yet, a quick search of your posts shows that you almost never
mention zionists or pharisees -- only Jews.

That hasn't escaped my attention, either.

You miss the point..

No, that *is* the point.

Do you get it yet?

When you make a valid point, yes. You have yet to do so.

The point is that you almost never say "zionists," you say "Jews."

So why should we believe when you say you don't hate Jews?

The Jews that I target are Zionist. Like this guy below. If I were an
Anti-Semite, I would hate all Jews for the simple fact that they're
Jews. I like many Jews, David Horowitz, Michael Savage, David Cole and
Norman Finkelstein, to just name a few.

IOW, the ones you think justify your irrational hatred of the others.

None of those guys push hatred for anyone. Like you and I, they have an
opinion and they are entitled to it.

That's right -- it's you *lies* about these guys that you try to
pretend justifies your hatred.

When have I ever lied about any of those guys? As for these guys being
haters, who do they hate? They hate no one.

I never said *they* were haters -- why do you lie about that.

And as for lies, you've claimed that cole, for example, got Piper to
"admit" that the gas chamber was built after the war.

And you claim the Finkelstein supports your delusions about the
Holocaust.

Let me ask you: why do you twist Scripture to justify your hatred,
when absolutely *nothing* there refers to zionists?

Are you calling our bible Anti-Semitc?

No. Do try to read for comprehension.

Why do you try to twist Scripture to justify your hatred.

I don't twist it.

Sure you do: you tried to claim that the "father the devil" passage
referred to all Jews -- yet another indication that your claim not to
hate them is itself a lie.

No, the word Zionism wasn't metioned, why?

Because that would completely contradict your lie that you don't hate
Jews per se.

No at all.

LOL -- then why do you try to twist Scripture into a justification of
your hatred?

Another indication that your claim above is dishonest: why do you lie
about all those Jews that were killed as part of the Final Solution?

The final solution? You mean deportation.

No, I mean the rounding up and killing of ~ 6 million unarmed
civilians.

Notice the logic of the numbers today. According to this study, in
1939 there were 16.5 million Jews, and according to the Holocaust
Industry it would mean that in 1945 there were 10.5 million.

Really? You have a citation from this "industry?"

And which "study?"

Why do you think lies like this actually help *make* your case?

Thus,
they are saying that since 1945 the Jewish population has INCREASED by
2.5 million, which is over 25% of the post-Holocaust number of 10.5
million, which is impossible, especially since assimilation has
pushed the total to well below 13 million.

Of course, you can cite credible sources for all of these numbers.
right?

So much for the magic number of 6 million..........

Nothing magic about it.

Btw, I've never ever said that
Jews didn't suffer immensely during WW-ll, they most certainly did. You
nor anyone else can produce a document that ordered the extermination of
Europes Jews.

... and?

And what?

So what is your point?

Neither you nor anyone else can produce a document ordering the
invasion of the USSR.

By your logic, that didn't happen, then, either.

That was a suprise attack, not an official program.

LOL.

You think that the army just "magickally" appeared in position with
supply lines set up?

Not to mention your other lies about, say, hate crimes? When are we
going to see the other 1232 hoaxes. given that the FBI has documented
2489 in 2003 alone?

You have yet to post one hate crime, all you've done is posted 'reported'
hate crimes from 2003.

You don't even see that you contradicted yourself there, do you?

Face it, you posted a few old reports from 2003. that's all you have.

No, it's not -- but it's more than enough to demonstrate your lie,
since you've been completely unable to even take a swing at the soft
ball I've tossed you.

Tell you what: you may be using another of your private definitions:
what do *you* mean by "posting hate crimes?" What do you need to
admit that the FBI numbers are reliable?

I would have to see how many of 1232 resulted in conviction, how many were
hoaxes and how many of the charges were dropped.

You can assume that all of them resulted in conviction unless you have
proof to the contrary. The number of hoaxes is what you are supposed
to be coming up with to support your lie that most hate crimes are
hoaxes. And if you think that a significant number of these non-hoax
crimes resulted in dropped charges, feel free to *document* that.

In the meanwhile, keep running from your lie about hoaxes -- we have a
pool going on how long you will before disappearing altogether.

Yes --- I posted the number reported in 2003. Your claim was that
most hate crimes are hoaxes. I'm letting you get off easy by only
requiring that you show less than a third were.

You have yet to show they aren't./

It wasn't my claim, idiot child: you made the assertion, *you* prove
it. I've even set up a scenario where you don't even have to prove
*most* nor limit yourself to a single year, and you *still* can't.

You cannot.

In fact, your initial duck of the figures I posted claimed that the
FBI answers to ZOG -- another lie.

Look at Bush appointees and get back with me on the word Zog.

Okay I've looked at the appointees.

Your lie about ZOG is *Still* a lie.

I have not even asked that you document your claim that your hoaxers
were part of that 2489, instead I have offered to back any hoaxes you
document from *any* year out of that figure, then halve *that*, but
you cannot even begin to find that many, exposing once again your
tendency to allow you ideology to get ahead of the facts.

You have yet to show one freaking crime.

I have posted proof of 2489 of them.
Old April 30th 05, 02:20 AM
Roger

in message 3262746.Yj3fY7OsTZ@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

[...]

The holocaust has nothing to do with Zionism, and yes, everyone knows those
guys are Zionist.

LOL -- that's not what you claim over in alt.rev.

This will be fun: why, if it had nothing to do with zionism, do you
claim that the normative understanding of the Holocaust came to be?

What about when you use the word "Jews," "semites" or "shabbos goy?"

Richard Perle and your hero Pollard are both Jews, do you deny they are
Zionist?
Yes, I said semites were mean, be they Israeli's or Palestinians, they
both murder children.
As for a shabbos goyim, you need no look any futher than the mirror.

Which doesn't address the point, idiot child.

You make no point.

Let me ask again: if your problem is with zionists specifically, why
do you keep using the *other* terms instead?

As I've said, the Jews I rail against are Zionist.

Yes, but you say a *lot* of things that aren't true.

For example, you've reposted your lie about "father, the devil" many
times, and yet even you admit that there's nothing in the Bible about
Zionists.
Old April 30th 05, 01:45 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

When I mention guys like:
Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Douglas Feith
Henry Kissinger
Pat Robertson
Dov Zakheim
Joe Lieberman
Jerry Fallwell
Kenneth Adelman
Lewis Libby
Elliott Abrams
Diane Feinstein
Michael Chertoff, etc, etc, etc. I don't have to use the word
Zionism/Zionist, everyone knows that they're Zionist.

First, I'm talking about all the times you've just said the Jews this or
the Jews that, without mentioning anyone specifically. Oh, how about
when you made the statement that Jews aren't white? Only when
challenged did you quote a specific Jewish person as having said that,
and you took his statement to represent that of all Jewish people.

Second, you have to stop saying "everyone knows" unless you're following
it with "that the sun rises in the east" or "that the sky is blue"
because you frequently follow it with things that not only does everyone
NOT know but that most people would disagree with.

Old April 30th 05, 01:45 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

Yes, everyone knows those guys are Zionist.

No, child, everyone does not know this.