Billy Best: The Boy Who Ran Away From Chemotherapy

Old August 19th 06, 07:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

Default Billy Best: The Boy Who Ran Away From Chemotherapy

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"vakker" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam. Do you think the only people who are out to sell something
are pharmaceutical companies?

Jeff

Then where are they advertising?

On the front page and right he http://www.billybest.net/howto.htm ...
that website is really a sales site for "essiac", and there company is
called "Best Enterprises".

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f6c32aae9f403a

Have you any idea how idiotic it makes you look to keep screeching
"SPAM!!!" when there is no spam?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....681f302efe83b9

Thanks for the links, Jan. And I won't even accuse you of spamming,
because there is no spam here

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....a58a1a575eef26

JD Why did you not snip the SPAM?

There wasn't any to snip, Jan.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...fed2ffd981b79a

JD snip proven lying websites and spam

No proof of lies, and no spam. Poor, sad Lollypoop.

==

http://tinyurl.com/9gncq

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7c916529f4f3dc

There are no lies there. If you think that there are, please list
them.

[Not only is there lots of spam there, HCN/aka TDN responds to Peter
Bowditch
she also posts HIS spam].

Of course it hasn't been updated for almost 4 years. Who knows what the
condition of Billy is, or if he had to finally resort to conventional
therapy.

http://www.billybest.net/

Billy's Story
(Told by his parents Bill and Sue Best)

Our son Billy was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease in June 1994. He
was 16 years old. Not knowing any better, we took the advice of the
oncologists and Billy started chemotherapy in July. The treatments
continued until October when he packed his bags and ran away from home
to get away from the chemo. He left us a note explaining that he felt
the chemo was killing him rather than curing him. Being a born again
Christian he put his life totally in God's Hands.

We were devastated. We had no idea that Billy felt this strongly
against the treatments. We did everything we could think of to track
him down with absolutely no luck at all. Eventually the media became
involved in our story and it was picked up by the national news media
through the Associated Press. Billy, who was in Houston, Texas was
amazed to see his parents on the tv show "A Current Affair", pleading
with him to call home. He did call us and we told Billy that he would
not be forced into chemotherapy or radiation treatments. During this
time we were deluged with phone calls and letters from cancer
survivors who had used traditional treatments saying Billy needed to
complete his treatments, although some of them were fighting cancer
for the second or third time.

When Billy returned home he was tested at the Dana Farber Cancer
Institute in Boston. The results showed that the cancer was growing
and looking worse than it had in October. The media, who were closely
following our story reported that we were looking into alternative
therapies. We were inundated with letters and packages about many
different alternative therapies and spoke with countless people who
had used these therapies with success. After reading and studying this
information we informed the doctors and counselors at the hospital
that we had decided to use alternative therapies. The hospital
reported us to the Department of Social Services in Massachusetts as
unfit parents and tried to have Billy taken away. Fortunately, the
state decided not to get involved in this case and we were able to
proceed.

We were very confused and didn't know which treatment to choose. Every
letter and every phone call urged us to try the therapy that person
had used successfully. Finally, in January 1995 after much prayer and
with the Lord's help we decided on the treatments that Billy would
use. Essiac was one of the treatments that we decided on although it
took us awhile to wade through the counterfeits and finally settle on
the real Essiac from Resperin Corporation. He started on nine ounces
daily and continued that protocol for about six months. Now he takes
three or four ounces daily as a preventative. We take the same dosage
and have been much healthier since starting Essiac.

Billy also used 714X for 6 months. This is an all natural injection
that boosts the immune system and is manufactured in Canada. For more
information about this treatment call CERBE Distribution in Quebec,
the manufacturer of 714X at (819) 564-7883 or Sue and Bill Best at
(508) 378-2274.

Billy also made nutritional changes including: avoiding red meat,
eating only chicken, turkey and fish, no dairy products, no sugar, no
carbonated beverages. He did eat lots of fresh, organic produce,
drank lots of distilled water and tried to eat unprocessed, natural
foods. We also started visiting health food stores frequently to learn
about natural foods. In addition, he took various vitamin supplements
to help build up the immune system. He continues to take supplements
and this is one reason his health is excellent today. No matter how
nutritiously we try to eat, we are lacking our daily requirements for
vitamins and minerals. So it makes good sense to take natural
supplements made by a reputable company.

Within two and a half months of using these natural therapies the
cancer was gone, (that was March 1995) and has been gone ever since.
We are very thankful to the Lord for leading us to natural therapies.
We feel that the Lord answered our prayers for a cure for Billy by
showing us the way to good health and teaching us how to be in charge
of our own health. These natural treatments build up the immune
system and allow your body to heal itself as God intended.
Chemotherapy and Radiation are man made and kill the body's immune
system.

We thank the Lord every day for what he has done in our lives and are
very happy to share this story with you. Please feel free to contact
us for more information.

Old August 19th 06, 12:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jeff

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Old August 20th 06, 01:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....784d3dd10e81ea

===
Rich Shewmakers' recommended websites.

Peter Bowitch's spam.

Are you done with your usual stupid/absurd questions, Jeff ?(NOT kidsdoc)

Old August 20th 06, 02:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....784d3dd10e81ea

===
Rich Shewmakers' recommended websites.

Peter Bowitch's spam.

What spam is that, Jan? Is it anything like your continual promoting
of Altcorp?

Are you done with your usual stupid/absurd questions, Jeff ?(NOT kidsdoc)

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 20th 06, 01:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....784d3dd10e81ea

===
Rich Shewmakers' recommended websites.

Peter Bowitch's spam.

Are you done with your usual stupid/absurd questions, Jeff ?(NOT kidsdoc)

Jan, you were asked for some examples of spam. Please actually provide
some (not the stuff you post all the time; spam from someone else).

You haven't yet. We know you're not bright, but please try.

Old August 20th 06, 08:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
[email protected]

CWatters wrote:
"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

... Essiac was one of the treatments that we decided on although it
took us awhile to wade through the counterfeits and finally settle on
the real Essiac from Resperin Corporation.

I just love the way all the Essiac web sites say something like...

http://www.resperin.ca

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease."

So your criticism is that the site complies with FDA regulations by
including that statement??

http://essiac.net/

"All products are not to be used to replace Medication or treatment"

I also quite liked this one...

"Essiac herbs are grown and harvested to strict European standards - one of
the most stringent quality control standards in the world."

In Europe if they don't make claims to be a medicine they are essentially
unregulated.

Old August 20th 06, 08:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
[email protected]

cathyb wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....784d3dd10e81ea

===
Rich Shewmakers' recommended websites.

Peter Bowitch's spam.

Are you done with your usual stupid/absurd questions, Jeff ?(NOT kidsdoc)

Jan, you were asked for some examples of spam. Please actually provide
some (not the stuff you post all the time; spam from someone else).

Did you try clicking on ratbags? Did you see the books he has for sale?
This isn't all that hard! Bless.

You haven't yet. We know you're not bright, but please try.

How ironic is that! Double bless.

Old August 20th 06, 08:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life
history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff

Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/76f6c32aae...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/2e681f302e...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/f7a58a1a57...

Old August 20th 06, 08:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
Jan Drew

wrote in message
ups.com...

cathyb wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks to Anthraw for the heads up on Billy.

I'm sure the Chemo Pushers / Quacks from quackwatch / Healthfrauds
like disbarred Mark Probert will attempt to discredit his life
history
because it doesn't fit their Chemo Industry backers for whom they
advertise.

Nice spam.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You cannot see any spam from your lying buddies.

Please give some examples.

Jeff
Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...
==

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....784d3dd10e81ea

===
Rich Shewmakers' recommended websites.

Peter Bowitch's spam.

Are you done with your usual stupid/absurd questions, Jeff ?(NOT
kidsdoc)

Jan, you were asked for some examples of spam. Please actually provide
some (not the stuff you post all the time; spam from someone else).

Did you try clicking on ratbags? Did you see the books he has for sale?
This isn't all that hard! Bless.

You haven't yet. We know you're not bright, but please try.

How ironic is that! Double bless.

ROTFLOL!!

Old August 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.child-protective-services
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
snip

Jan, go away and look up a definition of spam. It will mean you can
stop making a fool of yourself. At least on this issue.