Let's say Thanks to Our Troops

Old September 19th 06, 01:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
[email protected]

Default Let's say Thanks to Our Troops

Earle Jones wrote:
In article ,
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
If you go to the web site http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out
a Thank You card design & a message (or write your own). Xerox will
print it and it will be sent to a member of our military serving
overseas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member
of the armed services.

You don't have to give any personal info. Just your name (first name
only works & is probably more personal) & your hometown. It's FREE and
it only takes a second. What a wonderful idea!!

Having been in the military in Vietnam, when troups were NOT much
supported and honored, I DO honor and respect our troups in Iraq and
Afghanistan. However, having learned what I learned in the late sixties, I
have no respect whatsoever for the government administration that sent
them there. I know, from experience, that the soldiers, marines, and
airmen there are NOT fighting for George W. Bush and his policies, but for
their comrades in arms. Survival of themselves and their comrades is the
mission, period. The war in Iraq is an illegal and immoral war, much like
the one in which I served. So yes, support our troups. But do not get all
warm and fuzzy about what they are doing there.

Relevancy to this post?

I won't expect you to do anything to thank our troops.

I sure do pity those who find you in the ER.

Cold hearted as you are!

*
Cold-hearted?

This VietNam vet knows why people like Bush send young Americans to
die in a useless cause.

You are the cold-hearted one.

"Support our troops -- bring them home!"

Welcome home, brother.

I am finding more and more of us VietVets who are coming to the
realization that this is another wasted war.

While I do not want an immediate pullout, we should be preparing to do
a "Nixon" by declaring victory and "Iraqi-ization" that is working.

I was at a street fair yesterday and got to try on a Level 4 vest which
is not the standard issue for all troops. Many of the blue state NG's
do not seem to have them. I gave a substantial donation to help buy 100
by Christmas. I also donated a Menorah to be set up in one of Saddam's
palaces for Hannukah.

That Level 4 vest had to weigh around 40 pounds. I have even more
respect for our guys who are there. We should leave before we reach 10%
of the casualties in 'Nam.

Old September 19th 06, 08:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

warm and fuzzy about what they are doing there. --Rich

Relevancy to this post? I won't expect you to do anything to thank our
troops. I sure do pity those who find you in the ER. Cold hearted as you
are!

Apples and oranges....honoring troops and his stand on Iraq.

Of course he honors our troops, Jan....in a very personal way that you
could never in your wildest dreams ever image. He's been there, done
that....and he 'knows'. Above and beyond your expectation of 'how' he
personally thanks our troops.....is how we thank 'Rich' and men like him
for 'their' service.

Rich, if no one has said this to you before....'Welcome Home, Brother'.

Why thank you! I really appreciate that.

--Rich

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe wrote:
wrote:
Earle Jones wrote:

snipped
*
Cold-hearted?

This VietNam vet knows why people like Bush send young Americans to
die in a useless cause.

You are the cold-hearted one.

"Support our troops -- bring them home!"
Welcome home, brother.

I am finding more and more of us VietVets who are coming to the
realization that this is another wasted war.

Perhaps we should replace the current Washington politicians with more
politicos like this "gentleman," who was elected as mayor of Lajitas.
Might be more effective and gov't for the people and by the people.

http://www.americangoat.com/photos_13.shtml

I thought that was a politician.

Old September 19th 06, 10:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
[email protected]

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe wrote:
wrote:
Earle Jones wrote:
snipped
*

Old September 19th 06, 11:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Coleah

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Bite me!

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant
of opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from their own.

Selective intolerance of bigots, Jan?
Tsk, tsk.
[Smells like it's time for your enema.....]

Old September 20th 06, 02:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

Default Jason QBourne (was) Let's say Thanks to Our Troops

wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Really? You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

Attack? Where exactly did you read an attack in this post?

Poor Jason.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....05f892ff87d7c5

You should report her every time she attacks anyone like she does.

When her ISP finds that she is too much of a bother, they will toss her
out.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....771b05a44aa007

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.newstarget.com/z020362.html

NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published September 7 2006
New government rule may allow medical experiments on humans without their
consent

You have nothing to worry about. It applies to humans.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....39767ac4f6ae82

My Father taught me to keep my mouth shut if I did not have something
nice to say about people. Maybe you should take his advice.

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe wrote:
wrote:
Earle Jones wrote:
snipped
*

Old September 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Bite me!

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant
of opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from their own.

Added to your definition ? Ah?
Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices

I stand by my very own 'opinion and prejudice' that Ilena Rosenthal gives
other Jewish women a bad wrap by acting like the stereotype 'Whining Jew
Bitch'. Color me obstinate and intolerant.

Selective intolerance of bigots, Jan?
Tsk, tsk.
[Smells like it's time for your enema.....]

From YOU who claimed--you were a *practicing Christian*.

Old September 20th 06, 02:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Coleah

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

"Rich" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

From an admitted bigot.

Mark and Rich NEVER called Coleah a *bigot*.

Even though she admiitted it!

Bite me!

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant
of opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from their own.

Added to your definition ? Ah?
Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices

I stand by my very own 'opinion and prejudice' that Ilena Rosenthal gives
other Jewish women a bad wrap by acting like the stereotype 'Whining Jew
Bitch'. Color me obstinate and intolerant.

Selective intolerance of bigots, Jan?
Tsk, tsk.
[Smells like it's time for your enema.....]

From YOU who claimed--you were a *practicing Christian*.

Once again.....with a few people (like you, Jan Drew) it does
require 'practicing'....and LOTS of it !! And that is my very
own 'obstinate and intolerant' opinion g !! Bite me.