Famous Chiro Atty David Chapman-Smith to help babies?

Old October 16th 03, 01:02 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Famous Chiro Atty David Chapman-Smith to help babies?

PREGNANT WOMEN: NON-SPINAL chiropractic adjusting (education) for birth:
MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% by using semisitting and dorsal
delivery. To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% just roll
onto your side as you push your baby out - but see the WARNINGS below...

The Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA General Counsel is DAVID
CHAPMAN-SMITH, LLB, FICC) says:

"[Chiropractic care is n]ot just for you, but for your developing and
growing child as well...[M]any women find that labour is shorter and more
comfortable after having received chiropractic care during pregnancy...In
children subluxations can initially occur during the birth process..."
http://www.chiropractic.on.ca/whnisee8.htm
http://www.chiropractic.on.ca/sublux.htm

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

David A. Chapman-Smith, LL.B, FICC
Secretary General
World Federation of Chiropractic

3080 Yonge Street, Suite 5065
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4N 3N1 (416) 484-9978
Fax: (416) 484-9665
via

David A. Chapman-Smith, LL.B, FICC
General Counsel
Ontario Chiropractic Association
5160 Explorer Drive, Unit 30
Mississauga, Ontario,
L4W 4T7
Telephone: (905) 629-8211
1-877-DCs-Care (1-877-327-2273)
Fax: (905) 629-8214
via OCA staff (listed below)

David,

Non-spinal chiropractic adjusting (education; see above) can save tiny lives
and tiny limbs and PREVENT VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATIONS. More on this below.

Non-spinal chiropractic adjusting (education) can also PREVENT DISEASE IN
BABIES.

Chiropractic physicians must begin IMMUNIZATION non-spinal adjusting - they
must begin encouraging women to immunize their babies daily. MDs aren't
doing so - MDs aren't telling pregnant women that when they breastfeed they
scan their environments for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which
they "inject" with their breasts and which reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better.

Stated more bluntly: Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are *lying by
omission* thereby DENYING massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free
daily immunizations.

It's mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse by MDs - and it continues because MDs are
embarrassed that they unscientifically drove the breastfeeding rate down by
"scientifically" addicting this culture to bottlefeeding.

Via their silence, MDs are senselessly KEEPING the breastfeeding rate low:
Here in the US, roughly half of all babies are not receiving their free
daily immunizations.

Were MDs to stop their lie of omission - were DCs to start non-spinal
chiropractic adjusting to EXPOSE the MD lie of omission - most women,
properly informed finally, would at least *attempt* to immunize their babies
daily - and the immunization rate would skyrocket - AND - reportedly - MD
needle vaccinations would work better.

David, the College of Chiropractors of Ontario/CCO meets to discuss a
proposed IMMUNIZATION standard on October 24, 2003.

CCO is proposing to tell Ontario chiropractors they CANNOT discuss
immunization professionally!

See my Open Letter to CCO Pres. Allan Gotlib, DC...

In this just cited Open Letter to CCO Pres Allan Gotlib...I discussed an
even greater...

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY

MDs ARE CLOSING BIRTH CANALS ROUTINELY - THEN GRUESOMELY MANIPULATING MOST
BABIES' SPINES...

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30% (see below)....

MDs are PUSHING on tiny spines with oxytocin/Cytotec - and they are PULLING
(with hands, forceps, vacuum extractors) - I SAY AGAIN - with birth canals
senselessly
closed up to 30%.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

MD-obstetricians CAUSE cephalopelvic disproportion (and failure to
progress) - then perform c-sections BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion
(and failure to progress)!

MORE MD crime against mothers...

MDs are performing "generous" episiotomies when they use their vacuum
extractors and forceps...

MDs are performinig episiotomies - "generous" or otherwise - in MOST births.

That is, in most births MDs are routinely SLASHING VAGINAS -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

Interesting factoid: MDs used to tell women they only needed to breastfeed
for six weeks - because that's how long it took for them to be up and around
after having their vaginas slashed!

PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% -
just roll onto your side - or use kneeling or hands-and-knees or stand or
squat - ANYTHING but semisitting or dorsal.

WARNINGS:

1. Most MD-obstetricians close the birth canal up to 30%^^^ even as they
acknowledge that closing the birth canal FAR LESS can kill.
2. Some MD-obstetricians will let you "try" "alternative" delivery positions
BUT they will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close your birth canal
up to 30%!) for the actual delivery!

^^^NOTE: If the pubic arch is narrow, semisitting and dorsal likely close
the birth canal MORE than 30% in some women. According to Williams
Obstetrics [2001]:

"...With increasing narrowing
of the pubic arch, the occiput cannot emerge directly beneath the symphysis
pubis but is forced increasingly farther down...the ischiopubic rami. In
extreme cases, the head must rotate around a line joining the ischial
tuberosities [!] (p. 438)..."

PROOF that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

At my request, the authors of Williams Obstetrics *published*
"my" biomechanics - but they left in their text the "dorsal widens" bald lie
that first called my attention to their text.

Here are the biomechanics that were added at my request to Williams
Obstetrics:

"It should be noted...that the increase in the diameter of the
pelvic outlet occurs *only* if the sacrum is allowed to rotate
posteriorly..."
[1993:285, *italics* in original]

OBVIOUS NEGLIGENCE: The authors of Williams Obstetrics left in their text
(in the same paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my
attention to their text. For a discussion of other obvious obstetric
negligence - and how the 30% figure was radiographically derived - see
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html. My thanks to Prof. Dr. Moyses
Paciornik, MD, Curitiba, Brazil, for calling my attention to this
chiropractic emergency. See the Paciornik and Gastaldo letters in Birth
[1992;19:230]

FURTHER proof that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show
MDs how to OPEN the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which of course is an indirect admission that MDs are indeed routinely
CLOSING birth canals...

Unfortunately, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal (PROPER
McRoberts) actually keeps it closed...

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

(ACOG = Amercian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - the obstetric
trade union to which most MD-obstetricians belong.)

David, please encourage the Ontario Chiropractic Association and the World
Federation of Chiropractic to join me in encouraging the College of
Chiropractors of Ontario/CCO to make the requisite non-spinal chiropractic
adjustments.

REMEMBER: CCO may take action on "[any] objects relating to human health
care the Council considers desirable."
http://www.cco.on.ca/about_the_college.htm

Hopefully CCO considers it desirable to make it standard practice for
Ontario DCs to expose medical lies that harm (and sometimes kill) mothers
and babies.

Hopefully Famous Chiro Atty David Chapman-Smith also considers this
desirable.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to David via OCA Staff:

Bruce Squires, MBA, CAE
Executive Director
Extension 26
E-mail:

Robert D. Haig, D.C.
Director, Government and Professional Affairs
E-mail:

Janet Blanchard-Conn
Manager, Communications
Extension 33
E-mail:

Susan Horoky
Manager, Patient Management Programme
Extension 30
E-mail:

Lorna Irwin
Manager, Member Services and Administration
Extension 28
E-mail:

Angela Haynes
Communications Officer
Extension 25
E-mail:

Karen Adams
Finance and Membership Co-ordinator
Extension 35
E-mail:

Cindy Arnold
Communications Coordinator
Extension 23
E-mail:

Rosemary Clutton
Member Services Coordinator
Extension 22
E-mail:

Anne Davidson
PMP Support Representative
Extension 34
E-mail:

Lauren James
PMP Support Representative
Extension 36
E-mail:

Maria Smith
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Extension 0
E-mail:

The OCA utilizes outside consultants
on specific issues. They a

David Chapman-Smith, General Counsel

Ione G. Puchalski, Director, Extended Health and Labour Relations

Lloyd Taylor, D.C., Queen's Park Representative
http://www.chiropractic.on.ca/Contact.htm

Also copied to David via Ontario Chiropractic Association Societies:

Dr. Kelly Moreau
Algoma Chiropractic Society

Dr. John Schellenberg
Central Ontario Chiropractic Society

Dr. Frank Little
Chatham Kent Chiropractic Society

Dr. James Litt
Cochrane Chiropractic Society

Dr. Brian Ferguson
Dufferin-Cardwell Chiropractic Society

Dr. Kevin McAllister
Durham Region Chiropractic Society

Dr. Salima Ismail
Eastern Ontario Chiropractic Society

Dr. Lisa Marie Rino
Essex County Chiropractic Society

Dr. Paul Dixon
Greater Hamilton Chiropractic Society

Dr. Steven Silk
Grey-Bruce Chiropractic Society

Dr. Steven Soloduka
Halton-Peel Chiropractic Society

Dr. Jeffrey Tuling
Huron-Perth Chiropractic Society

Dr. Peter Pain
Kingston Chiropractic Society

Dr. Dave Satram
Lambton Chiropractic Society

Dr. Greg Johnston
London Chiropractic Society

Dr. Dario Laurenti
Manitoulin Chiropractic Society

Dr. Gary Taylor
Muskoka-Parry Sound Chiropractic Society

Dr. Bohdan Szczurko
Niagara Chiropractic Society

Dr. Daniel Wilhelmus

Dr. Wendy Smith
North Bay and District Chiropractic Society

Dr. Constantinos Tsolakidis
North York Chiropractic Society

Dr. John Bureau
Oxford Chiropractic Society

Dr. Craig Cocek
Quinte Chiropractic Society

Dr. Gerard Arbour
Scarborough Chiropractic Society

Dr. Ruth Hitchcock
Simcoe Chiropractic Society

Dr. Michel Brosseau
Sudbury & District Chiropractic Society

Dr. James DiGiuseppe
Thunder Bay & District Chiropractic Society

Dr. Ian Eix
Toronto Chiropractic Society

Dr. Paul Nolet
Wellington County Chiropractic Society

Dr. Timothy Peloso
Wellington County Chiropractic Society

Dr. Paul Grittani
York-Peel Chiropractic Society

Copied to: WFC Pres. Paul Carey, DC (a Canadian) (via David via
)

Paul, what the hell is taking WFC so long to speak out against MDs closing
birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth?

Did you get my nomination for WFC's upcoming "Chiro Identity" discussions?
See "Arnold!" URL below...

Copied to: Student ACA (SACA) members who received my article,

"Arnold! (also: Channeling Gastaldo) (chiros/SACA/WFC) (Warning about usenet
MDs)"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2197

Chiro students - PLEASE urge ACA to help stop MDs from closing birth canals!
The chiropractic profession is missing a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny
lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will
ever be able to "demonstrate to exist on x-ray." (See Chiropractic Original
Sin in "Arnold!" URL above.)

Copied to: Immediate-Past ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.
Brian,
please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

Brian, please urge all DCs (and chiro students) to join me in working to
stop MDs from endangering vaccinated children.

See again my Open Letter to CCO Pres. Allan Gotlib, DC...

The PRIORITY though (of course) is stopping MDs from closing birth canals
and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines...

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access at...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Chiro Atty David Chapman-Smith to help
babies?"